Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:38:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)TGS is first platform in world online marketing 10$ Bonus Earn free TGS  (Read 13713 times)
babak1367

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:44:41 AM

Why do not you understand all this? They buy and sell at a low price? What is this story? People like to lose Only 3.5 btc want the TGS to reach 25,000 Satoshi.Please be wise and value yourselves and the goods you bought and do not sell at such a low price.
A-horror

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:43:45 AM

Why do not you understand all this? They buy and sell at a low price? What is this story? People like to lose Only 3.5 btc want the TGS to reach 25,000 Satoshi.Please be wise and value yourselves and the goods you bought and do not sell at such a low price.

Sell the alarmists and those who need the money right now. Those who are in a hurry, hold or sell. Because the price will sooner or later creep up. If in doubt can look at the history of other coins. So that every chooses himself, I will keep until the last!
oldloco

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:16:39 PM

Sell the alarmists and those who need the money right now. Those who are in a hurry, hold or sell. Because the price will sooner or later creep up. If in doubt can look at the history of other coins. So that every chooses himself, I will keep until the last!

Good call. I was able to sell at 2000+ but I did not Cheesy I will keep holding it anyway. Dev is active and keeps working in the background.
tibahoni

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:33:21 PM

TGS  Price Is Down Today!

So The Best Solution In This Time Is Hold To Long Term Wink
A-horror

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:50:36 PM

For those who start to panic during the price drop: you need to double the amount of the buy order every time the price falls twice.
It is clear that if you immediately purchased the entire Deposit at a great price, then nothing can be done. But to sell it in the negative too, so be patient and wait. The market does not like panic!!! Think for yourself if you sell now, it will not be easy to return to the amount of the initial capital, and therefore more likely to stay afloat is to wait. And in his spare time to read the literature on trading. before the first of April the price stabiliziruemost and growth will begin. Because the one who bought up the entire currency is not profitable to keep a long time asset does not bring income. and immediately I'd say that the price not will rise for two hours in tens of times. it takes time to have accumulated enough money to buy all that was purchased at a low price and paid off the cost of a decrease and subsequent increase in prices.
I hope I helped with these words the novice traders so that they preserved their capital.
I apologize for the errors in the text I wrote through an interpreter. I'm just from Russia.
yerdogan

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:48:54 PM

Good call. I was able to sell at 2000+ but I did not Cheesy I will keep holding it anyway. Dev is active and keeps working in the background.

Dude I bought at 2500 satoshis and there were %5 daily investbox option for min investment of 10 and 10.000.I bought 9000 of TGS after 5 days only the min 10000 TGS investbox was there.Min 10 TGS %5 daily box is cancelled and now I cant do anything with my investment.Although the developer kkarina687 said that IB will remain for 6 months there is no IB.It looks like a scam if devs wont solve this problem.By the way there is no support of TGS team in yobit trollchat.
A-horror

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:13:06 PM

Dude I bought at 2500 satoshis and there were %5 daily investbox option for min investment of 10 and 10.000.I bought 9000 of TGS after 5 days only the min 10000 TGS investbox was there.Min 10 TGS %5 daily box is cancelled and now I cant do anything with my investment.Although the developer kkarina687 said that IB will remain for 6 months there is no IB.It looks like a scam if devs wont solve this problem.By the way there is no support of TGS team in yobit trollchat.

The balance of coins on the developer's wallet is still 12500000. So there's nothing to worry about. When the balance in the wallet will disappear then we will panic. But the developer policy is good. Soon to start TGS exchange service for advertising and things will get better. I also hoped to invest the Boxing, but it was closed( so there is one option to buy some more while the price is small. but I will think about it 30-31 March, and if the price does not rise. the only way I can log in to zero, and in dalneishem and to increase capital. I took 1700 sat .
oldloco

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:20:38 PM

TGS investbox was discussed here. And we spoke about IB  running dry soon. Also, TGS dev is not getting paid by you or me to work 24/7 on adding extra services, features to the code and at the same time waiting for you to appear in the trollbox. TGS IB says "No coins" so it is not scamming people with empty  IB like GER or many other coins that are empty for months.
yerdogan

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:56:11 AM

TGS investbox was discussed here. And we spoke about IB  running dry soon. Also, TGS dev is not getting paid by you or me to work 24/7 on adding extra services, features to the code and at the same time waiting for you to appear in the trollbox. TGS IB says "No coins" so it is not scamming people with empty  IB like GER or many other coins that are empty for months.

If the dev says  IB  willl last 6 months it has to remain 6 months not 1 and half.If it wont I can say that its a scam ! They made people to buy at high  for IB opportunity and now they cancelled the IB and the price is 150 satoshi lol.Look even in bitcointalk forum there is no developer to help the people.Only the scammers answer like they should not give you free coin.They dont give you free coin by  the way the more give the less the value of the coin.We are not stupid.LOL
oldloco

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:36:39 AM

TGS investbox was discussed here. And we spoke about IB  running dry soon. Also, TGS dev is not getting paid by you or me to work 24/7 on adding extra services, features to the code and at the same time waiting for you to appear in the trollbox. TGS IB says "No coins" so it is not scamming people with empty  IB like GER or many other coins that are empty for months.

If the dev says  IB  willl last 6 months it has to remain 6 months not 1 and half.If it wont I can say that its a scam ! They made people to buy at high  for IB opportunity and now they cancelled the IB and the price is 150 satoshi lol.Look even in bitcointalk forum there is no developer to help the people.Only the scammers answer like they should not give you free coin.They dont give you free coin by  the way the more give the less the value of the coin.We are not stupid.LOL

What help do you want? If you "invested" your ice cream money and lost it is your OWN FAULT only. Don't come to crypto if you can't afford to lose! People like you are most annoying. Every second spamming in Chatbox this coin is a scam, that coin is a scam. And what defines scam coin, how do you know it? You buying in at ATH and selling in panic when the price is pushed down. That is the scam coin in your eyes. While those who wait have they money multiplied, sooner or later, but 99.9% it's always happening. So go on sell your 2000TGS at 150 satoshi price, take 10-15 times less than you paid for it and don't forget to shout that it is a scam. Also be ready to shout even louder when it hits 10000 satoshi price.

Oh and yes. You are stupid. IB should not be used as "guaranteed income". It is a nice addition to the profit we are making from trading coins. But nothing more.
mudelu

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:55:54 AM

Dear kkaarina587,

I tried to send you a direct message, but it was denied because of a seetting in your profile.

It states: User 'kkaarina587' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

I wanted to ask you to reset my password on BTCTALKERS.COM.

Mustafa

It still states: User 'kkaarina587' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

Please advise.
ibrahimhossain

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:48:21 PM

anyone that knows when the big news will be announced?

.......very very nice project...........
yerdogan

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:39:22 PM

TGS investbox was discussed here. And we spoke about IB  running dry soon. Also, TGS dev is not getting paid by you or me to work 24/7 on adding extra services, features to the code and at the same time waiting for you to appear in the trollbox. TGS IB says "No coins" so it is not scamming people with empty  IB like GER or many other coins that are empty for months.

If the dev says  IB  willl last 6 months it has to remain 6 months not 1 and half.If it wont I can say that its a scam ! They made people to buy at high  for IB opportunity and now they cancelled the IB and the price is 150 satoshi lol.Look even in bitcointalk forum there is no developer to help the people.Only the scammers answer like they should not give you free coin.They dont give you free coin by  the way the more give the less the value of the coin.We are not stupid.LOL

What help do you want? If you "invested" your ice cream money and lost it is your OWN FAULT only. Don't come to crypto if you can't afford to lose! People like you are most annoying. Every second spamming in Chatbox this coin is a scam, that coin is a scam. And what defines scam coin, how do you know it? You buying in at ATH and selling in panic when the price is pushed down. That is the scam coin in your eyes. While those who wait have they money multiplied, sooner or later, but 99.9% it's always happening. So go on sell your 2000TGS at 150 satoshi price, take 10-15 times less than you paid for it and don't forget to shout that it is a scam. Also be ready to shout even louder when it hits 10000 satoshi price.

Oh and yes. You are stupid. IB should not be used as "guaranteed income". It is a nice addition to the profit we are making from trading coins. But nothing more.

It seems you have issues with understanding statements...The dev karina's statement was IB will last for 6 months!!!! But She cancelled the IB  before 2 months thats why its a scam  Smiley . I have lost 4000 usd and believe me thats not ice cream money its at least ice cream truck money. It seems you are the supporter of the scammers so you must be one of that team...
oldloco

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:48:20 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 05:25:54 PM by oldloco

It seems you have issues with understanding statements...The dev karina's statement was IB will last for 6 months!!!! But She cancelled the IB  before 2 months thats why its a scam  Smiley . I have lost 4000 usd and believe me thats not ice cream money its at least ice cream truck money. It seems you are the supporter of the scammers so you must be one of that team...

Dev mistake was she did not expect IB to run out dry so quick. And if you follow the numbers (which is obvious you did not) you would know that investbox is draining about 4% daily. Also take these numbers into the account: Total supply 21M, 12M is in Dev's wallet, 5M was uploaded to IB and the rest was sold to traders. Now if you know how to use a compound calculator you would have come to these numbers: 4M invested in 5% daily will become 9,16M in 17 days. Since not all 4M TGS were kept in IB it has lasted not 17 days but ~24 days. So have no clue why it is so hard for you to use your head and do the maths, before jumping in.
So yes DEV was wrong about IB lifetime, but he did the right thing and marked "No coins", so new users were not lured in like in GER or many other coins in IB.
I also not a part of the team, but I do own more TGS than you are. So I have a natural interest in defending my investment, especially if I cannot see this as a scam. If you think that I defending my investments blindly - go read my post in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1131250.new#new  
You will see that even when I lost (?) 3BTC, I'm not promoting that shit and saying what should be said.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

$10 for the price of each token got a little hight.
So then will there be some kind of bonus if we purchase the coin?
alejandro-immo

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:50:50 PM

I need to share your facebook page, you can add a link?
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:41:38 AM

Of course, in the long term, these tokens have no chance of success, sooner or later the cryptocurrency will end.TGS will gradually increase in price. But in half a year it will not cost the ruble.
A-horror

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

Of course, in the long term, these tokens have no chance of success, sooner or later the cryptocurrency will end.TGS will gradually increase in price. But in half a year it will not cost the ruble.

Do not mislead people! A similar article was in the Russian Internet. But it was written in late February and there was in view of the first site about games. Now plans have changed opened a new site with ads, where the advertiser places ads for TGS and he can buy them on the exchange .That provides full money turnover.
cinounisgeo

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:19:36 AM

Hello.The project is cool and looking at the devs experience there is no doubt that the project will be successfully implemented.
kkaarina587 (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

Good news on TGS
WOW TGS Today released beta version on marketing platform
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: