Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:10:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)TGS is first platform in world online marketing 10$ Bonus Earn free TGS  (Read 13713 times)
kkaarina587 (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:31:08 PM

Good news on TGS
Today TGS listing  etherdelta go start trading
alejandro-immo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:51:54 AM

it's a coin crap, today no more coins in the ib.. you go to etherdelta and cancel ib in yobit for made your las play selling in the exchange... i´m lost the money and money from my friends... are the most bad dev in the world
miIIIok

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:47:59 AM

and what else to say divorce and Scam, cut hamsters, investors and passers-by
saeko

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

Life is great

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

Good news on TGS
Today TGS listing  etherdelta go start trading

Huh Huh Huh more pump and dump look the price rigth now is 116 satoshi in yobit  , can you fucking explain this bullshit of sharky scam

Liza go up with 10% of IB ,
I regret having sold all my liza to buy this scam, now with liza I would have 3 times my investment at least
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:08:24 PM

The usual scheme of divorce is just full. You can not help it either by entering only large projects or spending a lot of time analyzing or losing money like in this case. More think with your head and less emotion.
kkaarina587 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:19:51 PM

Good news on TGS
Today TGS listing  etherdelta go start trading

Huh Huh Huh more pump and dump look the price rigth now is 116 satoshi in yobit  , can you fucking explain this bullshit of sharky scam

I regret having sold all my liza to buy this scam, now with liza I would have 3 times my investment at least

you just wait 1 to 2 weeks I think TGS give you 6+ times of profit
kkaarina587 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

Good news on TGS
Soon listing TGS on mercatox Exchange
mudelu

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:06:32 PM

it's a coin crap, today no more coins in the ib.. you go to etherdelta and cancel ib in yobit for made your las play selling in the exchange... i´m lost the money and money from my friends... are the most bad dev in the world

You should have learned this before, but I will remind it again: Always invest as much you can afford to lose. If you would have earned 2x or 10x your reactions would be very different.

On the other hand, calm down. It takes some time. I recommend you to hodl for a while...
alejandro-immo

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:06:14 AM

You should have learned this before, but I will remind it again: Always invest as much you can afford to lose. If you would have earned 2x or 10x your reactions would be very different.

On the other hand, calm down. It takes some time. I recommend you to hodl for a while...

It does not bother me to lose money, it bothers me to lose it based on lies ... at first I thought that the dev was doing a little bad work, then I realized that he was a liar and just wants to cheat. Why would I lie in a six-month ib and remove it after two weeks Huh
alejandro-immo

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:08:35 AM

Good news on TGS

Huh Huh Huh more pump and dump look the price rigth now is 116 satoshi in yobit  , can you fucking explain this bullshit of sharky scam

you can put your coin in your ass, go lie to your mother next time with a six-month invest box .. thieves !!!!!!!
mudelu

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:17:53 PM

Good news on TGS
WOW TGS Today released beta version on marketing platform

Dear Dev,

Your sites like www.topupsites.com and www.btctalkers.com do not have a valid SSL certificate.It does not look professional and also might have security flaws.
I would be able to help you regarding this. I would guide you how you could obtain a free SSL certificate. You can send me a direct private message if you are interested.
This would be my contribution to your project. Smiley

Regards,

Mustafa
kkaarina587 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:16:50 AM

Good news on TGS
Listing TGS on mercatox Exchange Go start Trading
nazar242

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:01:30 PM

why tgs coin not again pump in yobit even launched another exchange may be tgs need more then 10 new exchange
A-horror

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:38:26 PM

Good news on TGS
Listing TGS on mercatox Exchange Go start Trading

Looks like the fall is over. It's time to invest and open the box from 1000 or 3000 coins under 5%. Simply the entire market in growth went need a small push and our coin) If this do later the outcome will not such a good, because people already will buy other coin and will sit on them.
babak1367

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:14:57 AM

I regret for DEV that they do not value themselves and their work, not investors
Investors need to be proud to advance a project, or the project fails
Gaga83

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:36:50 AM

Very good job
saeko

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

Life is great

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:01:09 PM

Good news on TGS

Right now I have nothing to sell, it would be a suicide, I bought 2500 satoshi and now look at this 25 x times less, it is not logical what is past, it is a robbery, make that strategy with investbox to attract small investors and then take out an overstock to fuck the rest I think a cheat and a scam, it will take a miracle to recover what was lost in less than a year, which I see impossible, at least you can put a 1% investbox but maybe so and I see difficult
babak1367

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:27:45 AM

This is a scam, and it's not the right thing to do with the investors who can make your project progress.
oldloco

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:12:43 PM

Good job Dev! I will believe in this project and will HODL for sure.
sastconttamis

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:34:41 PM

The best advertising, it's a working product and profitable conditions. I hope developers will please us with this  good luck DEV.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: