Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Tends To Be More Crazy and Irrational Buyers or Sellers?  (Read 1030 times)
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
July 25, 2011, 09:12:57 PM

Yesterday people were panic buying at 14.00+ up to 14.72 in a fast amazing spike. Right this moment, people are desperate to sell at ~14.08

For example:
[14.08912,128.61450649],[14.09,143.01693116]

Who Tends To Be More Crazy and Irrational Buyers or Sellers?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
The_JMiner

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2011, 12:31:49 AM

Who ever is more desperate.  Which imo are usually the sellers.

MilkMan

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2011, 12:02:43 AM

No the reason is because an intelligent person treats a Bitcoin like a piece of stock. Look at it as an investment. Since most people on this form have no stock trading or SEC experience, they make bad decisions. Good for me!
The_JMiner

View Profile
July 27, 2011, 12:05:22 AM

No the reason is because an intelligent person treats a Bitcoin like a piece of stock. Look at it as an investment. Since most people on this form have no stock trading or SEC experience, they make bad decisions. Good for me!

Agreed everyone freaks out and sell sell sell. Very emotional.

Yet imo a lot of the new people are selling for ANYTHING because they just got into it recently (last few months) and want to pay off their new hardware.

MilkMan

View Profile
July 27, 2011, 12:25:46 AM

Agreed everyone freaks out and sell sell sell. Very emotional.

Yet imo a lot of the new people are selling for ANYTHING because they just got into it recently (last few months) and want to pay off their new hardware.

Hey If you know people selling BTC cheap, send them right over to me Smiley. I will buy them all, I can make bank deposits, send Moneygram, send MoneyPack, I'll do whatever to get them their cash lol.

BTW I've been trading penny stocks on Etrade since I was 18 and If you can't handle a small dip in the price of a Bitcoin, this is the wrong business for you. I had penny stocks that would go up %33 in one day!  (I've also had them drop 50% in one day)! I've never seen a Bitcoin do that! I actually consider Bitcoins a safe investment, and I'm a risky guy, playing around with penny stocks.
S3052
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2011, 12:32:42 AM

good summary

It is true that many bitcoiners got into trading doe th first time and can use some guidance.

fundamentals do not really work for bitcoins, particularly in shorter time frames.

This is why I am offering technical analysis for bitcoin since Oct 2010 which has guided many bitcoiners well through the storm, and often avoiding irrational trading decisions.

The weekly analysis report will cover th current situation in detail

MilkMan

View Profile
July 27, 2011, 12:46:42 AM

good summary

It is true that many bitcoiners got into trading doe th first time and can use some guidance.

fundamentals do not really work for bitcoins, particularly in shorter time frames.

This is why I am offering technical analysis for bitcoin since Oct 2010 which has guided many bitcoiners well through the storm, and often avoiding irrational trading decisions.

The weekly analysis report will cover th current situation in detail

Hey that was a good idea man, I give you props! I think your site should do well. Lots of BTC ignorance floating around...
The_JMiner

View Profile
July 27, 2011, 01:00:49 AM

Well now who knows what will happen since Dwolla is out of commission with the exchanges.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: