Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:02:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever?  (Read 1467 times)
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:37:50 PM

Actually i am heard also about bitcoin prediction that, Bitcoin will reach $50k,,,,,,,,,
But now BTC is pumping and some times dumping around $8k to $10k.......
I believe Bitcoin will be a huge pump within this year. So my opinion is don't sell your btc now. Just hold your coin and wait for the next pump.
m. yasir

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:42:46 PM

We can not guarantee whether the bitcoin will continue to rise and then become stable. I think to be stable and stagnant in one price for a long time will not happen, because bitcoin is controlled by market demand and not decentralized so bitcoin prices can not be stable in one price in the long term.
saiful1234

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:44:15 PM

If the price of bitcoin will increase forever.Then the price will suerly increase the more people exposed to bitcoin the more the price increases. Or if demand continues to increase and supply is constant then yes.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:45:33 PM

As we all know, bitcoin's price is dependent on the demands of people on whether they are buying it right? When it hits millions, do you think people will buy bitcoins anymore? Ask yourself Smiley.
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

No, I do not believe the bitcoin value is forever increased. The nature of bitcoin is volatility, not an increase forever. Whether it is a natural increase between supply and demand in the future. I think it will continually make adjustments to create balance.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:50:33 PM

This is a topic something which many constantly debate and there is no perfectly accurate answer. Based on pure logic and reasoning, Bitcoin value should obviously go up with time due to increasing demand and decreasing supply, but we can't be too sure about anything in this extremely volatile crypto market. I firmly believe that Bitcoin value will continue rising in value over time, but will begin decreasing once its supply runs out. Many factors like mainstream adoption of Bitcoin, lightning network integration etc also will have an impact here.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

one day bitcoin will be considered rare, i've also read this point of view here in the forum i can't remember who said it so i can't quote him anymore but i think its true. so rare that you can hardly find anyone selling it anymore and the numbers are getting low as well. maybe by that time, the price will also be very high that only those who can afford are the ones benefiting the surge. there maybe more coins going to be used not just bitcoin though.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:59:42 PM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

No,its just like business that not all the time you are on the top.Any kind of works or businesses,expect that its like a wheel,sometimes we are on top and sometimes on down.in our life,thers always ups and downs and that is the reality.But I really hope so that it will grown much better and continue working just for those who dont have stable job in our country like me.

ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:02:36 PM

The current value of bitcoin is okay now, not surprising but atleast it's not hitting the bottom again. Thus, other coins are also increasing their value. However, we wi never know if it will continue to rise or it's just a temporary rise. But, hopefully, it will continue to grow more.

SeniorRalap

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

I don't think it's possible. No one can know the future price of bitcoin, but if the price of bitcoin grows forever, the price of bitcoins will become very high. This is going to be beyond our expectations.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:10:25 PM

At this kind of market condition holders are the ones who will lose a lot of money but if you are a true holder then you will not be affected whether the price drops drastically. I'm also a holder but in this kind of situation, I always make sure that I won't miss the opportunity gain even more, to sell part of my Bitcoin holdings and reinvest it when the price hits the lowest level it can drop. No one can tell you which path the price of Bitcoin will go, here's a tip, if you think that the price will go down even more then sell it and reinvest (just like what I said) or if you are not good at this and thinks that this is just temporary and the price will recover soon then just hold it.
dogohagra

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon.  
There's only one man that predicted that bitcoin will reach one million bucks on 2020 and that is John McAfee.
Reference: John McAfee Bullish on Bitcoin Price Reaching $1 Million by 2020
As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it.
It's not new that most of us, holders are worried when we see our investment going down.
I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin.
My tip to you is don't be greedy. If there's profit, take it.
So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?
Expect that there are pumps but it can't happen forever. Balance market, rise and fall.
If it is true that the prophecy occurred in 2020, for what reason and how could he think like that? not just for the moment that bitcoin prices are hard to guess, and if we think and look at the facts in depth, what exactly affects the bitcoin price itself? it is a difficult question to answer. but here we think realistically if we get a profit then immediately take, be humans always grateful that there is no greedy nature to get a lot of profit. If it could be up to much profit maybe this one is called the fruit of patience.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:23:11 PM

Bitcoin is something that cannot be predicted because it depends on the market situation at that point of time. Bitcoin works in the present and whatever it is facing now will drive it's price  in the next few weeks. So the possibilities are numerous for BTC. If many people start getting involved with BTC the possibility for it to increase in price are much higher whereas if countries start banning it and regularizing it, the price might fall. As someone mentioned that there is a limited supply of 21 miilions BTC, the possibility that the price might increase/decrease after that are equal since it would depend on market whether its in a bull trend or a bear trend.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
saiful1234

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

The price of bitcoin increase forever. It incressing day by day and it's price will be very high. In future it price many high level and people buying for it. So bitcoin price increase in future.
Dadaro

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:32:33 PM

Bitcoin is too volatile to predict. If bitcoin continue to successfully accepted by many institutions then, We can assume that it will also continue to increase but not forever. Not to forget, bitcoin prices are depend and influenced almost entirely by emotion.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:34:26 PM

As I can see in the price right now, there is no stability in the price. Last day, the price moves down rapidly and as of now, bitcoin rise up gradually. It just proves that there is no stability in bitcoin instead it is volatile.
1M dollars is really a positive perspective in bitcoin. Well, I guess it does not happen instantly. A rapid change in the price of bitcoin will lead also in a rapid crash.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:45:56 PM

As I can see in the price right now, there is no stability in the price. Last day, the price moves down rapidly and as of now, bitcoin rise up gradually. It just proves that there is no stability in bitcoin instead it is volatile.
1M dollars is really a positive perspective in bitcoin. Well, I guess it does not happen instantly. A rapid change in the price of bitcoin will lead also in a rapid crash.
I also think reaching $1million for bitcoin price could be possible in due time.But we should also bear in mind that bitcoin will always be volatile so expect if its going to hit its peak today,then maybe by tomorrow or the next day bitcoin price will fall again.Cryptos are just like that,we just have to get used to its fluctuations so we can lasts longer in this kind of industry.

Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:54:25 PM

Yes it can be. As many people is still trust and do btc so btc increase forever

TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

No one can predict if bitcoin will increase forever.because bitcoin price now is not stable for now but who can say that we never know if bitcoin price will increase or will be stable
Will the price of bitcoin is increase we cannot say it depend on the demand on the market and just hold your bitcoin until the price is stable.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
crptomoon1001

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:01:57 PM

I am worried about the volatility in BTC price when price is 100k / coin..

Does that mean I can trade and make 5k to 10 k in a matter of hours... God, this is average salary for a Phd in USA per month
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: