Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:58:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever?  (Read 1467 times)
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:23:49 AM

We should first understand that bitcoin price is driven mainly by the community support and hence it's price would fluctuate based upon the increase and decrease in demand for bitcoins.But bitcoin's supply being limited to only 21 million is an added advantage for its price to increase.Its price seems to have a tendency to increase gradually but the FUD spread by big whales play a vital role for its fluctuating price.Effective implementation of segwit nowadays has once again opened the possibility of bitcoin to be used for payments which would trigger it's demand further triggering it's price.

In this situation,what I could suggest you is to sell a portion of your bitcoin holdings to enjoy the price rise and continue to hold the remaining bitcoins for the future
SparkSun

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:24:04 AM

Bitcoin price continuously increasing its bad for market i think when price too much increase then sudden market correction can destroy that price. but if the demand of btc continuously increasing then value must be increase its all depend on supply and demand.
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:44:35 PM

Just think about this: there is no such high point for Bitcoin’s price at which people will ultimately decide: "Ok, now I’m sure about my funds and I will never sell off my BTC because it won’t dip."
This is what makes the market as volatile as it is, while this volatility is specifically how professional traders gain profits. If you’re not a pro —  never invest more than you can afford to lose.
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:52:42 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 03:06:23 PM by BelieveInBTC

I doubt that Bitcoin price will be increasing constantly. Bitcoin will stabilise in some point in the future as soon as it will become universal currency. Bitcoin has a limited supply so in theory it should be increasing forever as you are asking. We have to remember that the future is unpredictable and many things can happen such as war, famine or something that could slow down cryptocurrencies adaptation. Once all or the vast majority switches to cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin should stop growing.

rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:05:16 PM

If the price of bitcoin will increase all the people use bitcoin because they always want to increase the price forever. I am also say that no one can estimated if the bitcoin will increase forever or somehow the bitcoin price are stable and did not move.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

No one can predict exactly the bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin can rise high or even bitcoin falls low, bitcoin prices are unstable because bitcoin prices are regulated by the market.

Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

Saya rasa tidak.yang namanya perdagangan pasti akan mengalami pasang surut.
Hanya saja mungkin di bitcoin lebih stabil bila di bandingkan mata uang krypto lainya.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:12:28 PM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

No one can predict exactly the bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin can rise high or even bitcoin falls low, bitcoin prices are unstable because bitcoin prices are regulated by the market.
There's no proper assurance that bitcoin price will continuously increase forever because just like what happen recent months right, bitcoin comes to it's downfall and everyone of us are getting worried already about what's going on on the value of bitcoin. So there's no specific and no accurate predictions regarding on this particular issue.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:15:40 PM

That's not possible, and the price of bitcoin depends on supply and demand, and because of the imbalance between supply and demand, the price of bitcoins may go up, but it's impossible to keep going up.

Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:17:41 PM

lol.. i mean no offense, but the price in trading world is always fluctuate, sometimes the price is rising in other time the price is falling and never will happen for the price to rise all the time.
samcun

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:19:01 PM

Will Bitcoin Prices Rise Forever? I think not, If bitcoin prices will increase, everyone will definitely use bitcoin because they always want to benefit from bitcoin, and no one can predict the increase or decrease in bitcoin prices.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
voom360

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

Well its hard to predict btc price but right now btc price stable i think not many fluctuate . i think after g20 conference btc price now stable so no need to worry about that its good time to buy btc and hodl for future.
Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:26:35 PM

I don't think it's possible. If the price of bitcoin keeps growing, it will be a very high price. The currency as a new technology, its development is very good now, its price will rise, when there is a new technology to replace the currency, it will not get the welcome of people, the currency will stop the rise in the price of it
Akosibatman

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:33:53 PM

I dont think bitcoin will increase its value forever. It will follow the supply and demand law. Bitcoin is like a stock market but it is more risky than those on stock market but you may gain a higher profit on this. It will always fluctuate as we experiencing right now but it wont go low as much as $100 per bitcoin because there are many number holders of bitcoin value than exchanging or trading for pursue in money. I think it will not increase forever but soon it will stabilize its value
klebsiella

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:40:40 PM

No it won't. Fluctuations are always part of bitcoin because of its high volatility. It will surely increase but expect some dips as well. The fact that it is affected by the supply and demand, the price is not stable. What to do? I agree with one of the early comments in this thread that if there is already a profit, take it and not be greedy.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
cintya31

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:59:21 PM

I think the price of bitcoin can not be predicted, because sometimes the price ny can rise and fall without us knowing it.
psunar

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:09:31 PM

no not always because it is contains volatile material.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:25:49 PM

It will increase forever because the supply is limited. However, during the increase the price will go up and down so you need nerves of steal to profit - or the ability to day trade. Market is volatile but overall the long term trend is upwards and will continue to be for years to come.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

Is there anything in this world that can increase forever? Of course not. So that is your answer because the same applies to bitcoin.
The price is defined on the market and it's defined by supply and demand ratio. And supply is limited, that is very important. Also some other factors can influence the price like false or true information regarding regulation, acceptance by businesses and similar, although this is not so important.
You also have to know that volatility is inevitable when it comes to bitcoin and the price moves in both ways, it goes up and it falls.
What comes up, must come down, that is how it's going.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:38:09 PM

nothing is eternal! all sooner or later first grows, and then falls! and so it will be ok. But I guess, while only the development of the crypto market is going on, the price of bitcoin in the next few years will only aspire upwards!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: