Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:42:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever?  (Read 1467 times)
Muktar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:39:29 PM

I think not, bitcoin prices depend on the market between the sale, purchase and stock of goods so bitcoin prices will continue to rise and decrease and can not forever rise
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:44:36 PM

Predictions are possible and probably will not occur as it's anticipated. If Bitcoin increases forever, we do not need to work; we just need to invest in it and wait for the wealth.Lazy guys always fail to learn to work hard if you want to succeed.

JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:45:39 PM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

Why don't you try to express this also in English? And... no, no matter what you think, this is not in English, even if English words have been used. If you put words in the wrong order, and perhaps even chose the wrong ones, the bare fact that the words are in English is not enough to make a sense.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:55:12 PM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

Even if there is a constant increase in the price of BTC, I personally think that 1 million in 2020 year is a very optimistic thing. Regarding your investment, I think you have to hold your BTC's.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:09:54 PM

Only god knows the future. We can estimate only. The price of coins depend on policy and demand, supply formula. It has predict that the price will goes up at current levels. If price goes up then i advice to sale a part of coins and take profit. And repurchase it at low levels between fluctuating. But mind it sale a part of coins not all coins.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:16:54 PM

it will increase at a certain time, I also assume the same with you, 2020 is where halving it will happen and bitcoin will be more difficult to mined I think the price will increase sharper than last year

Hopefully what you say is exactly what I planned too and then I just hope bitcoin prices really skyrocketed rather than the price before so we can enjoy it.
Bitcoin is everything to us because it can color our lives.
VIC-btcforum

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:18:33 PM

i think it will eventually stabilize but idk when or how
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:20:23 PM

Actually no one know if the bitcoin price will increase forever or not.  Now a days bitcoin is going unstable and low in price. If you can hold .  it can be high again.

turbanto

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:21:03 PM

judging by what is happening in the market today, you can not only get rich but also to fail
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:39:37 PM

There is no way for bitcoin to reach $1m dollar and it was like a miracle if it will happen but i believe that it can manage to reach $100k or just $50k because of the market hype sometimes but $1m will not really happen.

Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:56:45 AM

No, Bitcoin won't increase forever.There are more chances of Bitcoin being stable though.Bitcoin as of now is really volatile,in mid December it's value had reached $19k and now the current price is $8.9k.So the price keeps on fluctuating.There is a possibility that in the future something far better than Bitcoin is created and then Bitcoin might crash.Or maybe Bitcoin is improved and the price may increase.There is no fixed fate for Bitcoin.We just have to wait and watch where it goes.Time will reveal everything.
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:04:23 AM

Everything is possible with Bitcoin ,with the start of bitcoin trade  no could tell if it bitcoin will be up to $10-20  but as it stand now bitcoin has shot the sky rocket
Blueblade

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:15:33 AM

Not everyone agrees that lower volumes signal trouble for Bitcoin. It may be a healthy return to normality and signs that the market is maturing.Should prices start rallying again, traders may well be coaxed back, according to David Drake, whose New York-based family office has more than $US10 million in cryptocurrency and blockchain investments. He sees the currency soaring to $US35,000 by the end of the year.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 695

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:16:51 AM

Back again to everyone's enthusiasts, for now we see many newcomers who join the crypto world and most they are looking for is Bitcoin as a crypto king. While there is no additional amount anymore for bitcoin which causes increasingly scarce and more expensive.
But there is a possibility that someday there will be something new created as the technology develops and will replace the crypto world for a better economy.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:21:37 AM

Why thus anyone still ask these? Well you still don't know how bitcoin works then I'll tell you, bitcoin will not going to increase forever because its depends on the market value and its very impossible that bitcoin market will always increasing.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:21:57 AM

With bitcoin having a limited supply bitcoin will eventually become like gold, where people have it saved and its price keeps on going up because of how the market runs on demand and low supply, so if you are afraid that the price of bitcoin might hit the ground some day, than i can ensure that such thing will never happen, and if you really want to make some good profit out of it be patient because that is what this market needs.
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:27:01 AM

I think not, bitcoin prices depend on the market between the sale, purchase and stock of goods so bitcoin prices will continue to rise and decrease and can not forever rise
True, Bitcoin prices are very much dependent on the level of buy/sell of the market. But the main factor influencing Bitcoin's price is the whale, who has a lot of influence on the market due to the huge asset mix and can change the current trend.

Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:33:07 AM

not all the time the bitcoin will increase take this is man made the time bitcoin will increase and decrease forever
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:38:07 AM

If Bitcoin prices rise forever, it's likely that everyone will benefit from bitcoin purchases and hold. Bitcoin is not as simple as you think, Bitcoin is very risky. They are easily affected by market news, only bad news to Crypto is the Bitcoin prices will drop sharply. But they will rise again later.
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:38:46 AM

The fact that bitcoin is a crypto currency and its volatility os high, then iguess bitcoin to continuously increase or stabilize is pretty much impossible since fluctuation is going to be a constant event. We can never know if bitcoin will continuously increase but we can only hope it will.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: