Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:24:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever?  (Read 1467 times)
Protonem

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:06:43 AM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?
At now, Bitcoin functionally as speculation asset, it has value but you need to following the market for how this price will run into. We can't go back to 2017 where we just buying and hold it for a years and get easy profitable, Bitcoin as trading asset, you need to buying it when price was lower then selling it when price increasing high.
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:10:22 AM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

As I've heard price of bitcoin now goes down. So there is a possibility that the price of bitcoin goes high and down and not stable. And im praying that price of bitcoin will go higher and higher.

Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:15:29 AM

Yes, the price of bitcoins keeps on increasing due to the demand for bitcoins and block chain technology, as every day new bitcoin users are getting into the bitcoin community the demand for bitcoins keeps on increasing which makes the prices to increase every time. Another reason for the rise in the price of bitcoins is due to the fact that the bitcoins are the first ever created crypto currencies in the cryptography world which is trusted and came into existence since 2009.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
miradorme

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:17:14 AM

As we all know price pf bitcoin now goes down. And that's the fact that bitcoin price will not always increase. The price of bitcoin is not stable. Sometimes the price goes down and sometimes increasing.
randulakoralage961007

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:21:11 AM

We can't say exactly that Bitcoin price will keep on rising forever. But when bitcoin's supply is limited and increases the number of people who interest in bitcoin, the price is expected to increase at least for next few years.If you observe the price trend of Bitcoin, you will notice that many a time it has fallen also. People say that very soon it should touch US$ 10000. So let us hope for that and keep investing.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:23:07 AM

Bitcoin cannot grow forever. He goes up and down. We are witnessing such a situation now. What awaits him in the future is difficult to predict.The world has released a small number of bitcoins.Any major sdepci can significantly affect the course of bitcoin.There are 21 million coins in the world. As the price of bitcoin decreases, it will grow. And when the last bitcoin is received its price will be very high.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:29:36 AM

Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever?

It's so hard to say if bitcoin price will increase forever because if we can see the value is volatility and the value is depend on the people who can use or buy that. And i think bitcoin will increase but its not to say that will increase forever, so if you are investor its better if you can invest for what you can afford to lose.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:29:55 AM

I think that will not happen. Bitcoin is a digital coin that has a lot of participants. So bitcoin will always change constantly. It is difficult to know whether bitcoin will increase or decrease. But bitcoin will follow a rule that is cyclical and has a cyclical decline.
stepwilli

Activity: 1041
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:22:53 AM

We can not guarantee whether the bitcoin will continue to rise and then become stable. I think to be stable and stagnant in one price for a long time will not happen, because bitcoin is controlled by market demand and not decentralized so bitcoin prices can not be stable in one price in the long term.
Increase in the market value of bitcoin and that forever and ever is not at all possible and that we need to set up real expectations only. We cannot expect the market value of bitcoin to increase all the time because of the volatile nature of bitcoin as well as the changing behavior of the market too. However, we can really expect that market value of bitcoin will increase in the future but we can’t be sure about it.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:31:30 AM

of course not, bitcoin will not be forever either because there will be so many factors that will make bitcoin down and people will trade there. if bitcoin just rises, then there will be no panic everyone will invest in bitcoin because they will get a definite profit.
it is natural that a coin increases and decreases because this will make the market stable with the volume of trading every day.

neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:35:48 AM

I don't think the price of bitcoin increase forever the price is still variable forever sometimes btc price increasing and sometimes decreasing but the factor who control that price we must to knows
olyolali

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:42:05 AM

only people who do not have the mentality of successful people who just want the btc price to go up but afraid to face stagnant or down prices
essentially monitor prices and look for opportunities to sell
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:46:23 AM

I am sure that the market will not have any coin that can grow forever. Blockchain technology is increasingly being improved and competitive. Meet the goals and needs of the user base are being focused. Competition and balance from the user will prove that. At the same time, market capitalization on the market cap shows that.
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 11:48:39 AM

to say that bitcoin's price will continue to increase forever may already be an exaggeration.
although for me it's ATH will soon be surpassed as time goes on.
but i do believe that it will reach a price wherein it will stay right there.
and will not continue to increase any further.

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

The fact that bitcoin is a crypto currency and its volatility os high, then iguess bitcoin to continuously increase or stabilize is pretty much impossible since fluctuation is going to be a constant event. We can never know if bitcoin will continuously increase but we can only hope it will.

Agree! Bitcoin is a crypto currency when compared to other Bitcoin is the Big volatile market, before increasing its price it should consolidate. We don't have any exact guess when bitcoin price will increase and when it falls, it completely depends upon the Demand and supply of the people.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:51:37 AM

Of course, Bitcoin cannot just increase forever. There will certainly come a time when another cryptocurrency will lead, or perhaps that cryptocurrency will eventually die. But while I really believe in this fact, I also believe that this is not something that will cause us any sad or negative emotion because this is not going to happen in the next several years. In fact, I do believe that Bitcoin will not yet die in the year 2050. Bitcoin will not yet die when it finally reaches $1,000,000. It will still continue to grow.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 12:01:13 PM

I do not agree with this idea.

Last year I was thinking that bitcoin would always be rising. The price got so high that everyone got a lot of money.

Shan prices very stable and low. I do not know if it's as strong as bitcoin.
godrey123

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

No one knows what will happen in bitcoin in the future. Its up to you if you will invest in it or not. It will be a big gamble, it can give you a great luck or a big disappointment. But for me, I always withdraw my earnings on bitcoin and invest it in other things such as business that can generate a stable income. I might be afraid to take gamble and may become disappointed in the future. All I just know is I make money through it and I will just enjoy the benefit that it gave me today.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:38:31 PM

I will warn you not to be too sure and believe in the predictions and speculations of others. Although the prediction is from an expert though. Bitcoin is estimated to last for 20 years by "SN". That is just a prediction which means that bitcoin is a technology that has age or fame limit. It could be 20 years is the longest possible, and you will not know if bitcoin has reached the age of 10 years, this technology will stop there or continue to grow.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:01:35 PM

There would be a time in which the bitcoin price would encounter adjustments bia dips and lows. However woth the potential and the news that is being viral from the emergence of cryptocurrency would be the one to really beeak the price wall and push it to heights otherwise unexplored by other cryptocurrencies in the cryptocurrency market. What I would really want to stress is that even if the world might be nagtive of t it is still news and provides opportunity for bitcoin to be circulated

Y U MAD AT ME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: