Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:47:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever?  (Read 1467 times)
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

The price of bitcoin will not always go up and will not stabilize at some price neither will it always come down.
One cause for the fluctuations in the price of bitcoin is it's volatility. The volatility of bitcoin, being one of the very nature of bitcoin, cannot be eliminated and will always be there. This is why there will always be pumps and dumps in the price of bitcoin.
I'd advise you to sell your bitcoins as soon as there is a profit for you cause no one can say for sure what will happen to the price of bitcoin in the future as there may be a dump or a pump. Sell in order to be on the safer side and not later regret.

lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:21:02 PM

As a trader/investor, we all want that Bitcoin will increase forever. No one will hope that the value of Bitcoin will decrease and wait for a longest time but still it won't recover. But as a trader/investor, we need to be ready on what will happen to our investment, no one can predict on what will be the result of our investment. Just like in Bitcoin, we can't predict the value of Bitcoin and when it will rise and fall. So we need to take risk in investing to Bitcoin.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:25:02 PM

if my opinion is not always the price goes up continuously, bitcoin price will also decrease and also will rise, if I think bitcoin price now start to decline.

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

There are so many speculation on what will be the value of bitcoin in the future. The value of bitcoin is so volatile. Sometimes it grows very high and sometimes it falls down. Bitcoins value will not increase forever there will come a time that it will fall.

CryptoCZe

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

It is unlikely that the price of bitcoin will always grow, but market capitalization and bitcoin are still relatively small, and have a great potential for growth
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

The price of bitcoin will not be stabilize. It will experience increase and decrease. So I guess, if there's an increase in bitcoin, grab it.

jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:33:47 PM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

It is impossible. there is no price of crypto that will increase forever. have you seen what happened this last. the decline occurs on a large scale and it's very deep. If you have assets, surely you will feel the panic enough to make your life restless in a few weeks and even months. but no need to worry, if you have full knowledge. you can do many ways to avoid the loss. and the future of crypto will remain strong and large.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

As a trader/investor, we all want that Bitcoin will increase forever. No one will hope that the value of Bitcoin will decrease and wait for a longest time but still it won't recover. But as a trader/investor, we need to be ready on what will happen to our investment, no one can predict on what will be the result of our investment. Just like in Bitcoin, we can't predict the value of Bitcoin and when it will rise and fall. So we need to take risk in investing to Bitcoin.
No one can predict what will happen in this market but if predicted from 2-3 years then Bitcoin prices will certainly increase but when it comes to goals 10 years or more I can not be sure because demand for Bitcoin at that time may be reduced and prices will continue to fall until they return to the $1 price.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:41:53 PM

For this market it is like a wave. So to say it increases permanently this is not possible. If it increases permanently, then everyone who invests and has a lot of money.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Sophia Portera

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:46:21 PM

The price of Bitcoin goes up and down. If you look at https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/bitcoin Bitcoin gain it's popularity since 2017 where the price went above $2,000. The price has increase since then.

Yes Bitcoin will have it's dips but will always increase.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:48:17 PM

For this market it is like a wave. So to say it increases permanently this is not possible. If it increases permanently, then everyone who invests and has a lot of money.
Bitcoin is getting more and more attention in media. When more and more people will get the information about what Bitcoin is, they will try and invest.This just brings the value higher.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:49:58 PM

The price of Bitcoin might not increase forever and might stop in a specific price or reach a high cap of value in the future. If the price increase never stops, then that would mean that the state of economy is also increasing or might even be decreasing. The price of Bitcoin might stop in a price that is high and still be a basis of value of other Cryptocurrencies.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

The price of Bitcoin goes up and down. If you look at https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/bitcoin Bitcoin gain it's popularity since 2017 where the price went above $2,000. The price has increase since then.

Yes Bitcoin will have it's dips but will always increase.
Are you sure it will always increase?
Where have you been couple of months ago when bitcoin reached 20,000$?
I don't see that price is increasing, we are still around 9K.
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:55:48 PM

No one can really tell. The crypto market is very unpredictable. Sometimes it will jump high then fall hard. What I can is that we just need to be wise and make ourselves updated with the news going on since it is one of the factors that affects the price movements. Also, we should know when to buy and when to sell in order to take profit from this extreme volatility.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:02:18 PM

I do not think that it will endlessly grow because it is always unstable and only if it grows and simultaneously falls in these gaps.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:05:59 PM

increasing forever in the near future is very difficult race, seeing the negative news about bitcoin in recent days makes bitcoin a bit hampered increase in the price.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:11:32 PM

If the demand in bitcoin will increase forever then the price of bitcoin will increase forever too and that is why it is impossible because there is no type of market that is continuously increasing since the demand has a basis and that is the emotion of the people or investor. The price of bitcoin will not increase forever because after a few years, it will change because of the replacements that will happen in the market like a new and better crypto than bitcoin.
hen cet

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:18:16 PM

I think bitcoin will definitely increase, but it's unlikely that bitcoin prices will increase forever, bitcoin prices will surely go up and down. because bitcoin prices depend on sales and purchases in the market, it will definitely be very difficult to bitcoin, increasing forever.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:19:53 PM

Yes it can go down at anytime and we may not see the bright future of the bitcoin ever again.

Well, thats one of the case that can happen in the bitcoin world but there is also positive side of it which says that bitcoin will always keep rising in this holistic trend which will make it move upwards always. So you see there is only two outcomes of this world one says I will be good deal for you while one says that it might go down and may disturb all the investment that you have. However, we just need ray of hope which keeps us going on in this world. Its better to keep your investment for life and if you see any fishy movement then just get out of it and if it is good again then make entry again.
Owl_Fintech

Activity: 55

Byteball.org - airdropped high-end cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:28:20 PM

The price is a result of supply and demand.
If demand continues to go up forever, at fixed supply, the price could only go up. However, that's technically impossible, since there isn't an infinite supply of fiat in the world for people to buy it forever.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: