Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:53:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever?  (Read 1467 times)
sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:31:04 PM

If you believe that bitcoin will go up until 2020 then HODL is your bitcoin but if you doubt my suggestion to trading in altcoin then sell some result of your profit to fiat so that later your worries will be slightly reduced because your money will still continue to spin if you trading in another coin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
rain_017

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:34:37 PM

No one can predict if bitcoin will increase forever.because bitcoin price now is not stable for now but who can say that we never know if bitcoin price will increase or will be stable

Yes you're absolutely true, what we need to do is to support the bitcoin and will see what will happen to the next decade if the bitcoin price will continue rising. If its happen its really good for all bitcoiner, everybody will be happy.
mindkontrolultra

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:21:13 AM

we'll never see these price levels after the next halvening imo.  there's too many miners and people relying on that bitcoin. 
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 01:23:40 AM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

With its young economic structure, novel features and the occasional lack of liquidity in the market, the price of bitcoin may fluctuate wildly in a short period of time.

So, I don't think bitcoin will grow forever, it's not recommended to use bitcoin to save your savings.
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:41:32 AM

maybe bitcoin is hard to predict about its price development, the frequent instability in current prices is common, but I'm sure that bitcoin next year will find a phase where bitcoin prices will be expensive and rise more than they are at this price.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:05:51 AM

It depends if so many Investors and Projects coming in future for Crypto, We can't predict the market in the future and all didn't know what happens next in Bitcoin like these days no one knows that bitcoin will become so bearish for a few months and alts too are bearish for about an half year.
I think it can increase forever if so many Big investors supports this and so many new features will come like accepting bitcoin as payment in public stores not only on online stores it can helps bitcoin to improve if that happens bitcoin will become much popular and other investors are attract to this kind of investment.
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:27:12 AM

For me, I would recommend you to wait as of now. Since bitcoin is young, bitcoin's value will possibly increase years later. Maybe it is possible that in 2020 bitcoin's value will be in $1M. Bitcoin's volatility is unpredictable, but some says, it is young and it will increase its value later years, or maybe in 2019 bitcoin's value increases, no one knows. Right?
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:32:29 AM

Bitcoin prices will not always rise, but the price will experience significant fluctuations, sometimes up sometimes down, it is true bitcoin is unpredictable, we only expect that the price will be stable, because if stable then the seller and buyer will be balanced.
yangxianzhi

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:34:43 AM

I don't think it will grow permanently. Even if Bitcoin will do better in the future, it will eventually find a balance. It can only be said that everyone wants it to grow.
flower8

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:40:58 AM

The price of no item will increase indefinitely and the price will still be controlled. The state will not allow such an item to exist. Therefore, if bitcoin needs to be developed for a long time, the price needs to be controlled.
Moneypham5

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:42:31 AM

I believe BITCOIN will grow, but can not grow forever, everything has a golden age, and its recession, Bitcoin has not reached its peak, there will be no downtime. it, but I hope someday it will rise to $ 1 million just as some investors had anticipated.
mix max

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:45:46 AM

It will increase for at least 10 years and it may go down if there is a new technology that better and reliable. That technology will replace bitcoin and bitcoin slowly will replaced.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:46:22 AM

No it couldnt happened as always because there are some seller(dumper) that can affect the price of bitcoin,and bitcoin is decentralized,no one can control the price .

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
harbs23

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:48:23 AM

The bitcoin price increases when its users are increasing.
in that case more favor to all of us.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:52:26 AM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

For me, yes it will reach maybe near a hundred thousand dollars but I don't think it will reaches a million dollar. What I predict is that it will stabilize or the value will stabilize after it will reaches its peak.  Maybe when it reaches it's peak,  I think it will just increased or decrease but in small amount.  So for me,  it would not increase forever.  
Durr_1412

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:58:20 AM

Anything got a highest point. Because we can not see the future, and altcoins I think personally will grow strong, so in bitcoin if you make a profit, take it. Don't be too greedy.
Shielacarandang

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:10:01 AM

No one can said it will increase forever.all we need is grab all this opportunity as long as the price is high.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:13:37 AM

Bitcoin's current Blockchain technology has not met the needs of consumers. They are slow and transaction costs are high. In the future I think CMT will be the most potential coin, CMT Blockchain develops on ETH Blochain but it is more advanced and improves more problems than ETH Blockchain. I think Bitcoin will drop sharply in the future.
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:19:07 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 07:33:25 AM by santosummer

I think the price of bitcoin will not increase forever. It will be adjusted in the market. But no one knows the process of fluctuations or the time being embedded. Technology advances under the blockchain platform of many altcoin such as monero will serve as a basis for users to balance their needs and goals. Therefore, I think the future of bitcoin may be less volatile.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:23:40 AM

The race to $1,000,000 is a bit a shot to the moon, but is worth the shot. But for now, you might want to just stockpile a lot more bitcoins in your arsenal to be sure that when bitcoins reach $1M, you'll be swimming in a pool of your own money. Hodl and don't be greedy. Take all the profits you can take.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: