Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 12:00:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever?  (Read 1467 times)
money_amount

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:52:42 AM

In my opinion, it is unlikely that your bitcoin price will increase forever. It may increase continuously depending on the purchasing power in the electronic money market. If many people play and speculate hoarding, the price will increase but at some stage the price will drop. When there are many scammers, this is also a risk when playing bitcoin, you can lose.
I think like you. But I'm afraid of the problem that when people with large numbers of BTC ho shake hands and sell all the BTC they have, then I do not know what the market will be like. Apparently the market will go down unchecked .
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

according to my experience in the world of trading if you see daily bitcoin prices do not always increase, sometimes the price is corrected to make the price down but if you look from year to year bitcoin price is true always experience price increases.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:12:44 AM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

according to my experience in the world of trading if you see daily bitcoin prices do not always increase, sometimes the price is corrected to make the price down but if you look from year to year bitcoin price is true always experience price increases.

Yes, that's the normal trend in business once the demand increasing there is also equivalent increase in market price, so if bitcoin exist expect also price increase.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:12:06 PM

I think, bitcoin prices will not always increase because the price is fluctuating then bitcoin prices will definitely go down then will rise again, to be able to get profit then we should be able to know when the right time to buy and sell bitcoin
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:30:05 PM

I still optimistic that the Bitcoin price will always continue to grow.
I same with you, I put all money in Bitcoin now and I'm very very worried now because the Bitcoin price goes down.
But be patient I hope after FUD and bad news stopped I think the Bitcoin price will recover.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:38:24 PM

Nobody can tell what the future holds for bitcoin. You can only decide based on if you want to take the risk. Don't bet on others opinions. Some are just lucky that it came out the way they predicted. One big FUD can bring bitcoin down at any time. That is the risk you will have to take and accept whatever the outcome is.
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:43:09 PM

Unfortunately no the bitcoins price cant go up forever and if that happens there will be literally no such thing as poor in our country. But the bitcoins price are always depending on what is the behavior of it so that means the bitcoins cannot really go up because whenever they gonup the more people will start to sell their holdings because of a higher price and a lot of people will buy again when they are dropping so the price will just go upnamd.dowm but when the time flies they will come to an end
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:48:13 PM
Merited by Liza Soberano (2)

I am not sure about it all I know is that as long as the demand is increasing, its market value will also do so since one is dependent with another. Also,  it won't totally increase continuously given that Bitcoin is naturally volatile so sudden changes on its market value is always expected which includes dumps or downs on Bitcoin's market price.
Freddyclose

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

the bitcoin will go up again, and the rises are so fast that we will not have time to see it coming, no worries
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:52:30 PM

Nobody can tell what the future holds for bitcoin. You can only decide based on if you want to take the risk. Don't bet on others opinions. Some are just lucky that it came out the way they predicted. One big FUD can bring bitcoin down at any time. That is the risk you will have to take and accept whatever the outcome is.

We all know that the price of bitcoin is base on the population. Talking about "increase forever" is hard to tell, but base on my observation its value increases from the day it was started. We just hope that it will be happen for the goodness of everybody because it will helps a lot to all of us.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:03:42 PM

bitcoin price will rise for a very long time, but it doesnt mean its always rising, it will have more time on falling like these days and it does not mean the price not have a limit, i think the price will be stable after most bitcoins mined
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

A good question. If wee look at the price of bitcoin past years, bitcoin price seems to increasing forever.
But it still hard to predict whether bitcoin price will be increased as well in this year or not.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
TerranceBug

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:59:55 PM

Maybe it will not increase forever, but for some time for sure, judging by the current demand.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:59:48 PM

CONSTANT GROWTH.  This is what I can only say on every currency. This is due to inflation and value. Law of Supply and Demand also has an effect. We are expecting Bitcoin on its highest point on every cycle. Trading is good and earning potential is greater. Just continue on believing that Bitcoin and it will be the #1 mode of payment on online transactions.
Marine8

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

If the price continues to increase without coming down, we will all be grateful because it will have a general impact on the whole crypto community. But this does not happen.It is not the normal trend.So the price will always increase and decrease at any point in time.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:25:54 PM

I don't think the price of bitcoin will keep rising. Looking back at the history of bitcoin, you will find that the price of bitcoin is not stable, and it will collapse at any time. So I think the price of bitcoin will not grow forever, which is very difficult.
kingiam52

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:12:39 PM

one btc is gonna be so high
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:49:36 PM

This is the fact as no one can predict exactly what will happen with the price of bitcoin a few years from now, everyone who invest in it are optimistic and they see a positive future and it has its own risk , the market is volatile and it is true that every market news coming up will influence the price of bitcoin, but i am positive about the future and whether the price will increase forever depends upon how people are interested in it.
lacentralbitcoin

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

In my opinion, the bitcoin, being a deflationary currency, will reach a stable price over time. It may behave like gold: A scarce resource, whose reserves remain more or less stable. This makes its price remain constant and increases similarly to inflation. This is known as "gold standard" and may in the future we can talk about the "bitcoin standard".
cryptbit.man

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:00:23 PM

It can only go either way: the price of bitcoin will continue to increase as long as it can continue to exist. So either it dies completely (which can also mean going out of fashion) or it will grow forever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: