Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever?  (Read 1467 times)
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:44:28 PM

In my opinion this is not true. Bitcoin prices can not be increased forever. This can not happen. In contrast, the price of bitcoin increased regularly. Actually, the last bitcoin rise and fall has proved what you said is wrong. The market is different each time, human needs are different. There are many changes to the society that will have a new investment field to attract people to invest again.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:29:29 PM

In my opinion this is not true. Bitcoin prices can not be increased forever. This can not happen. In contrast, the price of bitcoin increased regularly. Actually, the last bitcoin rise and fall has proved what you said is wrong. The market is different each time, human needs are different. There are many changes to the society that will have a new investment field to attract people to invest again.
I think no one even know about tomorrow that what is going to happen to bitcoin, therefore we cannot say anything about the future of bitcoin, but as the people interest is still increasing in bitcoin therefore i think that it will still continue increasing for a long long time, because of the increasing demand of bitcoin. In fact still the bitcoin demand is increasing too much and i think that the demand of bitcoin will even continue increasing for along time, but still we can not say that its price will continue increasing forever.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
krampus854

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:53:25 PM

That will never happen... Bitcoin price will increased  and decreased everytime that people trade's with it .. people sell bitcoins and price will go down if the price go down people will buy also meaning to say the price of bitcoin will decrease and increase forever.
Name: Claudio

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:59:51 PM

When it come to price increase yes, bitcoin has it, but keep on the credit that when there is increase there are times when it drops too, it would be miracle if the price does increase and keep on increasing...
quovadiz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:17:37 PM

Yes this statement do not have any senses, i personally do not think that bitcoin price will continue increasing,  we have already seen so much dumps in bitcoin price but after every dump there is always increase in bitcoin price, so we can expect a random` increase and decrease in bitcoin price, but hopefully it will continue increasing for a long long time.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:56:27 PM

The only thing that Bitcoin need to return to its maximum prices is the faith of the investors in it and some time. The actual worth of Bitcoin is much more than its prevailing price. People have started thinking Bitcoin as a waste of time and selling it. This is further reducing the price of Bitcoin. In past few months there has been much negative news about Bitcoin and therefore, its adoption rate decreased. So it needs more number of investors. We have seen a few green days in the market the marketcap has begun to increase once again so my hopes are surely high that bullish days are back.
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:19:45 PM

When it come to price increase yes, bitcoin has it, but keep on the credit that when there is increase there are times when it drops too, it would be miracle if the price does increase and keep on increasing...
For me, still remains the main doubt in the real value of bitcoin. The fact that the price rises and looks more like an air bubble, rather than an expensive product.

HELLO EVERYONE.
normensky012

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:55:40 PM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

There's a possibility that bitcoin could actually go to $1 million per piece but the market cap should go to 20 trillion dollars. This is definitely far from happening, but not impossible. But it can not go up forever, there is an economic limit to it. Optimistic prediction for bitcoin in 2020 would be $250,000.
thecodebear

Activity: 2114
Merit: 818

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:34:42 PM

not forever forever. At some point in the future bitcoin will either fail to be adopted as a store of value or a payment method, lose out to another crypto in mainstream adoption for payments, be replaced by another technology that is better than blockchain. At that point bitcoin adoption will go backwards and so it will stop increasing. This could be in a couple years, in ten years, in 100 years..who knows! Unless blockchain turns out to be the absolute best way inventible to handle digital storing and transacting of money, and Bitcoin manages to keep advancing enough to stay number one.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:03:29 PM

not forever forever. At some point in the future bitcoin will either fail to be adopted as a store of value or a payment method, lose out to another crypto in mainstream adoption for payments, be replaced by another technology that is better than blockchain. At that point bitcoin adoption will go backwards and so it will stop increasing. This could be in a couple years, in ten years, in 100 years..who knows! Unless blockchain turns out to be the absolute best way inventible to handle digital storing and transacting of money, and Bitcoin manages to keep advancing enough to stay number one.
Forever is not just enough for bitcoin's price hopefully 'till infinity and beyond. We see how it grows from a day to day view and that's pretty awesome how cryptocurrency works in the community. It is a by far pressured times for bitcoin to maintain its disposition be on top in the market and that is why the price is considerably authentic and worth invested to entrepreneurs if they are bind in crypto world. For the reason that they also want to experience how good it is to be in bitcoin's side.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:15:46 PM

I hope that once the altcoin market stabilizes and reaches an important volume of capitalization, we will reach a stage of remarkable stability in which the price of bitcoin could behave in a relatively similar way to that of conventional currencies tend to behave, presenting prolonged economic cycles of bullish and bearish markets.

However, I think we are still a long way from achieving a consolidation in the market, so I think we have to learn how to deal with this high volatility for several years, but in general terms I think that at least during the next five years the market will continue in a permanent rise with some important corrections.
thecodebear

Activity: 2114
Merit: 818

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:34:38 PM

I hope that once the altcoin market stabilizes and reaches an important volume of capitalization, we will reach a stage of remarkable stability in which the price of bitcoin could behave in a relatively similar way to that of conventional currencies tend to behave, presenting prolonged economic cycles of bullish and bearish markets.

However, I think we are still a long way from achieving a consolidation in the market, so I think we have to learn how to deal with this high volatility for several years, but in general terms I think that at least during the next five years the market will continue in a permanent rise with some important corrections.

Yes. We are a very long way from market stabilization. Stabilization requires a maturing of the market, which requires the user adoption to get near the top of the S-curve, but right now it is still just at the launching point up the spine of that S-curve. It's possible in about 5 years we could start to see the market stabilize a bit after a few more booms in price/adoption. We're probably on the order of 30x away from price stabilization.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:23:59 PM

YES there will be a lot of prediction that saying bitcoin will be increase at this month and at at this time like that they always be like that but we need to consider that they are all just a prediction not happening yet. Increasing of bitcoin have a chance but not forever.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:59:13 PM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

There are a lot of things to consider when making a statement about the prices of bitcoin increasing consistently. Here are some of the factors that affect the price of bitcoins in the future:

• Government prohibitions and world-wide implementation may affect the price of bitcoins relatively. If the government announced that they will prohibit the use of such, then we may expect prices to decrease;
  • Economic discrepancies between countries hinder the further development and enhancement of cryptocurrencies as underdeveloped countries may prioritize different issues rather than embracing the implementation of a digitalized payment; and
  • The risks of having a new type of cryptocurrency that may ultimately take the spot of bitcoin is possible in the future.
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:55:49 PM

YES there will be a lot of prediction that saying bitcoin will be increase at this month and at at this time like that they always be like that but we need to consider that they are all just a prediction not happening yet. Increasing of bitcoin have a chance but not forever.
It will increase but forever is not suitable for bitcoin, everything is unpredictable so always take time to study and watch the price.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:32:56 AM

The only thing that Bitcoin need to return to its maximum prices is the faith of the investors in it and some time. The actual worth of Bitcoin is much more than its prevailing price. People have started thinking Bitcoin as a waste of time and selling it. This is further reducing the price of Bitcoin. In past few months there has been much negative news about Bitcoin and therefore, its adoption rate decreased. So it needs more number of investors. We have seen a few green days in the market the marketcap has begun to increase once again so my hopes are surely high that bullish days are back.
No I don’t think so. The price is volatile. It means that it is increasingand decreasing. If the price was only increasing and there is no fall then all the people of the world would invest their money in bitcoin because of the high rate of profit. There would be no need to invest in any other Altcoin. But the price is not increasing regularly and seldom falls.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:50:32 AM

does not seem. because bitcoin is difficult to predict up and down because bitcoin often experience up and down in price. so if you want to say bitcoin go on forever it could be

abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

Bitcoin is getting more and more attention in media. When more and more people will get the information about what Bitcoin is, they will try and invest some $ in it.. This just brings the value higher. So let's hope new $ will always flow into the "river" and we will end up on the moon Smiley

Definitely! Media have good contribution for bitcoin as well as long as used intentionally for good. One example is spreading positive article about bitcoin instead of negative news that are very unrealistic and biased. Through spreading positive post or news about bitcoin, this strategy will raise market for bitcoin and value will continue to increase.
Actually, we hold huge part of spreading good news about bitcoin. We all need to have sincerity in doing so.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:00:32 PM

Hey, Bitcoin has already started its bullish drive couple of weeks before and it is gaining its position steadily. You can see the awesome growth of Bitcoin and the steady price rise is really spectacular. Bitcoin price grew almost $1000 within a day or two last week. Hopefully this year end Bitcoin would reach at least $6000 as predicted by most of the experts.
boblets243

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

Bitcoin's price is unpredictable and price fluctuation is inevitable. This is one of the reasons why it is risky investing in Bitcoin. However, sometimes we need to take that risk because of the good prize in the end. So We need to accept the fact that Bitcoin price will go up or go down. If you did have an investment, you just have to analyze the market trend and sometimes trust your instincs when to sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: