Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:25:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will The Price Of Bitcoin Increase Forever?  (Read 1467 times)
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:52:12 AM

Bitcoin embraces a decentralized system so the price will never go up forever, there's always pressure that keeps prices down and it happens in the beginning of the year until last april, but I'm glad the price is already recovering and is now close to $ 10,000.
lekegami

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:26:44 PM

according to my experience in the world of trading if you see daily bitcoin prices do not always increase, sometimes the price is corrected to make the price down but if you look from year to year bitcoin price is true always experience price increases.
Phenoca

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:36:39 PM

The price of currency reflects supply and demand. Supply and demand are finite, therefore price is finite and cannot rise to infinity or fall to zero.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:46:40 AM

if I think with more and more people jumping in bitcoin world, then I think btc will be better this year, and I think it will be better in the coming years, let alone european society now bend to switch to btc, I think will become a big influence

It should rise for next few years so that people who had being investing and waiting for their returns can make those significant money for themselves and later if some thing new coin or different technology comes then the value of this will start dipping and thus after few years nobody might be buying it as well.

In the law of the market, the market will never only move in one direction, always down or always up because it will run to both sides. Yes, it is true. I do not get the logic and principle that anyone uses if they say that bitcoin prices can go up forever
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:50:23 AM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon.

These predictions come from people who have an optimistic attitude toward the growth/development of bitcoin in the future just as much as I do now.

So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

It would be foolish to sell bitcoin when the price is low as it is today, you should join us for bitcoin for a long time because the bitcoin price will grow and we'll see the $ 1 million as you mentioned.

gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

prices will not always increase, there will come a period when they stop their growth nothing lasts forever even in the world of crypto
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

prices will not always increase, there will come a period when they stop their growth nothing lasts forever even in the world of crypto
There's is not definite answer to the OP because we no longer know how many years or decades bitcoin will exist. We are not in the future yet there is always next generations that we can say. My prediction in my own opinion it will rise but like you said there is a period that they will stop growing by considering some ther factors as well.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
VuDepTrai

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

I think end this the year
MiXxe

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:46:13 PM

If we go by the demand and supply curve, then we will find that bitcoin has inbuilt deflation. According to that logic, the price should increase in long term. But is that enough to sustain the price of Bitcoin? Of course, not. Bitcoin needs to be adopted globally at large scale by merchants to increase its utility. If the price only rises based on speculation, then that isn't a healthy growth that can sustain itself in long term.
The good thing is that a larger adoption is going to happen, I don't have any kind of doubt about it, bitcoin is already better than most of the remittance services around the world, soon enough bitcoin is going to be better than most credit cards around the world with the lightning network, when people see that they are able to send money all over the world almost instantly for a very cheap fee they're going to adopt it.

I don't think we can relate credit card directly to bitcoin. They have different function.
I know that bitcoin can be used as a currency but I think it would be having a different approach with credit card because it is from the bank and bitcoin is not entitle to be used in a bank. Maybe, instead of credit card, bank can be used.

nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:28:07 PM

If we go by the demand and supply curve, then we will find that bitcoin has inbuilt deflation. According to that logic, the price should increase in long term. But is that enough to sustain the price of Bitcoin? Of course, not. Bitcoin needs to be adopted globally at large scale by merchants to increase its utility. If the price only rises based on speculation, then that isn't a healthy growth that can sustain itself in long term.
The good thing is that a larger adoption is going to happen, I don't have any kind of doubt about it, bitcoin is already better than most of the remittance services around the world, soon enough bitcoin is going to be better than most credit cards around the world with the lightning network, when people see that they are able to send money all over the world almost instantly for a very cheap fee they're going to adopt it.

I don't think we can relate credit card directly to bitcoin. They have different function.
I know that bitcoin can be used as a currency but I think it would be having a different approach with credit card because it is from the bank and bitcoin is not entitle to be used in a bank. Maybe, instead of credit card, bank can be used.

If we check the price of gold, there is a continuous rise. But it's limited and the momentum of it was slown down. Bitcoin's price should rise with time beacuse there is a real demand to it.

People are eagerly buying bitcoin and they see this as a great investment.
Karakas

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

The bitcoin price will be up and down and I think it's a good opportunity to buy when the price drops and sells when the price goes up because it can make you a lot of money. Long-term bitcoin prices are obviously always rising in price but for the short run the price of bitcoin will never always go up
Temujhin

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

I think it will probably continue to rise but with a long time well, because the prediction in the year skarang also still not stable, even the price even down
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:45:20 AM

My stand about that prediction is unstable. So many predictions but we don't know what will be the one prediction among the rest will win. I can't imagine One million dollar on 2020 it is too expensive in just a couple of year.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Roni116

Activity: 269

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:46:19 AM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

It seems that it depends on bitcoin users, if bitcoin many requests it will make bitcoin value can keep increasing.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:52:58 AM

Bitcoin price is volatile, so we can really predict if it will go up forever. Price of bitcoin may vary on demand and more demands it will bring the price up which is good for all bitcoin holders. If price is low then it is also good thing especially to those people who wants to hold more bitcoin into their wallet. It gives opportunities both parties if the prices are high and low.

mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:49:54 PM

it will be wrong to say that Bitcoin price will keep on rising for ever. If you observe the price trend of Bitcoin, you will notice that many a time it has fallen also. But as supply of Bitcoin is limited and with increasing interest of people of investing in Bitcoin, the price is expected to increase at least for next few years.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:32:58 PM

Prediction is free but too much expectation to bitcoin is not good. Please don't say become $1,000,000 because that is very high price.
The price of the bitcoin decreased and now it's $8300 and I hope it will increase again the price.
c++btc

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:05:18 PM

I can't say that it will just increase always forever because there are times that bitcoin will be decreasing its value and we can't stop it because people are selling their bitcoins and even there are so many people are buying it will still decrease just like what I said people are still selling.
naily

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:11:02 PM

if I think with more and more people jumping in bitcoin world, then I think btc will be better this year, and I think it will be better in the coming years, let alone european society now bend to switch to btc, I think will become a big influence

It should rise for next few years so that people who had being investing and waiting for their returns can make those significant money for themselves and later if some thing new coin or different technology comes then the value of this will start dipping and thus after few years nobody might be buying it as well.

I'm sure bitcoin will reach a high level in terms of price and everything. And starting from the trade and campaigns that make bitcoin start to skyrocket so that in the future we as followers of bitcoin should be more eager to spread bitcoin news so bitcoin value soared and also better bitcoin market
slyfox

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:39:19 AM

As I heard a lot of prediction about bitcoin that it is going to $ 1mn till end of 2020 and people will see it soon. As a holder of bitcoin I am always worried that bitcoin may not go down as I am much money in it. I mostly think that I should sell my bitcoin now and make my money but also fears to post the train of bitcoin. So what are you people suggestions that will bitcoin will always continue to grow or will it stablize at some price or may go down?

You should set a realistic expectation about the price of bitcoin 1 million by the end of 2020 is very unrealistic I know that you have read that prediction, I think that anyone that cares about bitcoin has probably read about that prediction but it's not going to come true, so you need to come up with a plan and set a target price and once that price is reach you can sell your coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: