Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:18:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty manager, how to rate by great or failure?  (Read 593 times)
alexford (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

Hi guys. Another sad story again to me. Ive encountered again a bounty manager which only calculate our stakes and sent to the ICO and he/she dont have obligation if the participants dont get anything from it.

Is it great that he/she finished the calculation or failure because the participants dont get anything from the project?
How do we rate them? I know that the bounty managers get lots of merits if the project success and all participants get their shares.
How about those bounty manager only doing calculations and no obligations on the participants after he submit the spreadsheets.

How do we take them out from here? Can we gave then negative merits, for others avoid those bounty managers?

Theres a lot of bounty managers that have a great legacy here like Sir Yahoo and others but it was sad that because I am only jr.member, I can't participate for their under projects. Sad how unfortunate I am.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
annmhie0904

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:28:21 PM

So far I don't encountered any of them. Also, all my project that i've been joined are still ongoing. So, I don't know either if the bounty managers of those project are runner( referring to someone who run and irresponsible). Well, we can't banned them. Just be thankful if get your shares and curse them if you wont.hahaha

Get there information and go to someone who knows how to witch crafting and wish them to die slowly and painfully .. hahah
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 11:50:31 PM

Hi guys. Another sad story again to me. Ive encountered again a bounty manager which only calculate our stakes and sent to the ICO and he/she dont have obligation if the participants dont get anything from it.

Is it great that he/she finished the calculation or failure because the participants dont get anything from the project?
How do we rate them? I know that the bounty managers get lots of merits if the project success and all participants get their shares.
How about those bounty manager only doing calculations and no obligations on the participants after he submit the spreadsheets.

How do we take them out from here? Can we gave then negative merits, for others avoid those bounty managers?

Theres a lot of bounty managers that have a great legacy here like Sir Yahoo and others but it was sad that because I am only jr.member, I can't participate for their under projects. Sad how unfortunate I am.

Here is a thread link of DenysM that may help or guide you in selecting projects based on the bounty managers.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3034728

It is unfortunate that there are managers who are quite irresponsible in doing their job. But this is just one of the many risks that we need to face in this system. Everything will always fall with us making that final decision. So be vigilant.

commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:58:44 AM

Don't blame the bounty manager if the project was a scam because he already did his part and I think even him wasn't paid. But if the bounty manager didn't do his job like proper counting of stakes then he needs to be punish. Report it to DT to provide a proper action.

Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:00:57 AM

I would say this campaign maneger is not responsible enough to his work. Even if you dont like(its not you dream)the work one should very responsible of the Technical if you dont get an information why you did nit get anything you will worry and you will ask, so if than it was answered it good if its in the middle of ICO. As you said in your topic the situation if I were in yhe position I get mad and worried because you put efforts on it even campaign maneger does not tell you will get mad but if campaign manger spokes of like puting the reason in the spreadsheet the good to know.

And also I never heard of a certain action like you example so if it happened you will get mad right but in must common situations there are just a weekly distribution stakes and in certain some campaign manegers dont tell why like

1. You did not meet  the numbers(20 post) due to only 15 constructive post

Some just dont tell but In my opinion they should inform us if something like that happend and.... there is no negative merit you can just report him and give negative trust just put the reason.
nellycanezo

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:25:24 AM

Maybe report him to btt forum staff or admin ? But I think they are not scam, they do their job but they not taking responsible on all participants of bounty including you. Sad life my friend. But that was reality. Even you give your effort to the fullest but the one who manage you all are the one whose running. Sad.
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:40:26 AM

Don't blame the bounty manager if the project was a scam because he already did his part and I think even him wasn't paid. But if the bounty manager didn't do his job like proper counting of stakes then he needs to be punish. Report it to DT to provide a proper action.

Yes this is i agree since bounty manager is not from the project and they do their part as manager.
Good manager is the people who manage the campaign without any blame from the participant about stake.
annmhie0904

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:06:05 PM

we don't know either if the bounty manager had been paid or not in this scenario. But as a bounty manager? how you handle this ? you are the bounty manager ? you don't do anything for your under ?

And Sir, can I ask you if the bounty manager is approachable? Did he answer all the questions you guys asking for ? Is he or she active ?
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:08:11 PM

Look for someone that is online a lot and doesn't have a temper.  You want a manager that will not take long breaks and leave the participants worried.  Forum rank isn't really indicative of a good manager.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

To tell you the truth most of bounty managers doesn't care about the bounty and they just want to fill their tables right and get a reward. I think for at least half of them it's a necessary skill - to ignore all users and just pretend you're busy.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:13:49 PM

little tips for you, follow all the rules then you will get what you want.
most people are not paid while following a campaign for breaking the rules and they are not aware of it
alexford (OP)

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

To tell you the truth most of bounty managers doesn't care about the bounty and they just want to fill their tables right and get a reward. I think for at least half of them it's a necessary skill - to ignore all users and just pretend you're busy.

yeah. I encountered one. He always filled up the spreadsheet and always reminding us how to do our task and spread the name of the project. After the ICO end, he changes Sad and he didnt answer us why he didn't responsible if we're not being paid. As long as he update the spreadsheet and send to the project itself. Sad

Blockchain Art Platform
annmhie0904

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:26:26 PM

Look for someone that is online a lot and doesn't have a temper.  You want a manager that will not take long breaks and leave the participants worried.  Forum rank isn't really indicative of a good manager.
I met someone like this but i don't know if that bounty manager is trustworthy ^_^
So far, he was handling one of the project I joined. So i will check if that man was ok to trust
emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

All I ask from bounty managers is that they are able to count correctly and above all, that the answer the bounty hunters adequately. Most Bounty managers are unresponsive and tend to be nasty with hunters.
NutellaboY

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:55:59 PM

yeah. I encountered one. He always filled up the spreadsheet and always reminding us how to do our task and spread the name of the project. After the ICO end, he changes Sad and he didnt answer us why he didn't responsible if we're not being paid. As long as he update the spreadsheet and send to the project itself. Sad

Was at the same situation. Maybe they should split up those who is just counting and those who is responsible for the comfort of bounty hunters. So the second category should been paid twice more.
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

I feel the same way, the forum is like closing the opportunity for a new rank. Regarding the duties of managers, I have that experience. Once the stake is calculated the manager has no responsibility with the payment. The manager hands the spreadsheet to dev for review. only that.
Bounty hunter can not blame the manager in this case.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AteenaD

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:45:17 PM

At least your bounty manager updates the spreadsheet. I had an experience with a bounty manager that totally ignores the spreadsheet. And would you believe that it was only the first week of campaign? He left all the signature campaigners in air. He even posted in the rules that if you do post a certain number of posts much more than the required, the campaigner will doubled his/her stakes. And here i am eagerly doing and doubling my posts, hoping to get that reward. But then after, the manager just disappeared. That kind of bounty manager should not be handling a campaign. Totally irresponsible and very much undependable of him. We campaigners are doing our very best for the promised tokens. We deserve to be paid rightfully.
annmhie0904

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

Was at the same situation. Maybe they should split up those who is just counting and those who is responsible for the comfort of bounty hunters. So the second category should been paid twice more.

Yeah, I agreed with that. If bounty manager only does count the stakes and after that submit to the project, it will be disaster to the bounty hunters like us because we cant guaranteed the promised reward token for our effort. Bounty manager was the one who check if we are qualified for the said bounty. So that, he was the one who should be the middle man for company and hunters. Am I right ?

bounty hunters ( report ) -> bounty manager (report the work of bounty hunters) -> project
project ( token will be given to the bm for all computed stakes in the spreadsheet ) -> bounty manager (the one to distribute the said promised token shared) -> bounty hunters (received of promised token)

alexford (OP)

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:07:29 PM

Yeah, I agreed with that. If bounty manager only does count the stakes and after that submit to the project, it will be disaster to the bounty hunters like us because we cant guaranteed the promised reward token for our effort. Bounty manager was the one who check if we are qualified for the said bounty. So that, he was the one who should be the middle man for company and hunters. Am I right ?

bounty hunters ( report ) -> bounty manager (report the work of bounty hunters) -> project
project ( token will be given to the bm for all computed stakes in the spreadsheet ) -> bounty manager (the one to distribute the said promised token shared) -> bounty hunters (received of promised token)

I think so. The bounty manager should be the middle man. He/she was the one who evaluate our work. Like in the construction, we are the laborer, bounty manager ( engineer ) and the project ( the one who hired engineer). We work for the bounty manager who hired us and the project will give the bounty manager ( budget ), so he should be the one who will distributed in the end of the work.

Blockchain Art Platform
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:13:23 PM

well i already encountered manager that didnt pay our stakes. but i dont know what to do. how to trace that manager. i just be patient because i dont know what to do when i'm on that situation.
somebody told me that, before you enter in ome campaign, just make sure you already checked the background of the campaign manager, and check on the numbers of his/her green/red trust..

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: