Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:49:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty manager, how to rate by great or failure?  (Read 593 times)
alexford (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:50:28 PM

The reward manager's job is to release a reward plan to check your work week!

Because their work is very busy, some reward managers are responsible for many projects at the same time!

They face a lot of bounty hunters! If you send a message to them, they did not reply in time, you need more tolerance!

We have a patience in that but what if the bounty manager tell the team that he had finished the spreadsheet work and sent to the project. And he was not responsible for not being paid of the bounty hunters. What do you feel with that ? Sad

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blankpaladin

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:54:48 PM

well i already encountered manager that didnt pay our stakes. but i dont know what to do. how to trace that manager. i just be patient because i dont know what to do when i'm on that situation.
somebody told me that, before you enter in ome campaign, just make sure you already checked the background of the campaign manager, and check on the numbers of his/her green/red trust..

I checked some bounty managers but I have a bounty manager that was very kind and responsible yet he was have -2 trust Sad
How sad that the person with that kind of personality have a negative trust.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:57:58 PM

Hi guys. Another sad story again to me. Ive encountered again a bounty manager which only calculate our stakes and sent to the ICO and he/she dont have obligation if the participants dont get anything from it.

Is it great that he/she finished the calculation or failure because the participants dont get anything from the project?
How do we rate them? I know that the bounty managers get lots of merits if the project success and all participants get their shares.
How about those bounty manager only doing calculations and no obligations on the participants after he submit the spreadsheets.

How do we take them out from here? Can we gave then negative merits, for others avoid those bounty managers?

Theres a lot of bounty managers that have a great legacy here like Sir Yahoo and others but it was sad that because I am only jr.member, I can't participate for their under projects. Sad how unfortunate I am.

you dont need to rate them or what, if that really happen to you then there must be others who experienced that too,
i know and u know it that you will not join his.her bounty again and so others will do and soon even they make bounties noone will be interested with them.
SO let them be and just post reports on thread for the others to be aware too.

joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:59:52 PM

H
Don't blame the bounty manager if the project was a scam because he already did his part and I think even him wasn't paid. But if the bounty manager didn't do his job like proper counting of stakes then he needs to be punish. Report it to DT to provide a proper action.
How are you sure that these managers doesnt get involved with shady businesses? i have participated most of the solid campaigns bu these managers thru social media,few of them suspectedly allgedly are involved with the shady businesses,because they should be doing their job to be sure that people behind a cetrain ICO project are real and not using fake profiles?

Some of these managers are repeatedly accepting scam projects
What a shame why they are doing that ? maybe because they are part of these scam projects.

BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:09:56 PM

Theres a lot of bounty managers that have a great legacy here like Sir Yahoo and others but it was sad that because I am only jr.member, I can't participate for their under projects. Sad how unfortunate I am.

Well said this statement mate I really agreed on this if you ask me how to rate him. 101% I believed that my manager now sir yahoo was a great manager ever here on the forum. Either he manages bounty and signature he is very responsible and he cares about the participants if did not get token from the bounty campaign.

Yeah, I had also noticed that mostly bounty managers did not do their jobs or sometimes inactive in the forum aside from those good managers.
annmhie0904

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:12:06 PM

well i already encountered manager that didnt pay our stakes. but i dont know what to do. how to trace that manager. i just be patient because i dont know what to do when i'm on that situation.
somebody told me that, before you enter in ome campaign, just make sure you already checked the background of the campaign manager, and check on the numbers of his/her green/red trust..

I checked some bounty managers but I have a bounty manager that was very kind and responsible yet he was have -2 trust Sad
How sad that the person with that kind of personality have a negative trust.

yeah. you can't rely with the trust status of the person. because if you get your tokens, means that person was trustworthy. Yet he get negative maybe because of the trading ? Not because of being scammer in the bounty.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:12:52 PM

I don't think that we should disrespect them for 1-2 failure projects as ICO is a risky thing,no one know what will be in the end, moreover they also receive tokens as a reward, so they evaluate projects before get in. But if manager has 5-10+ strange projects in portfolio, so this is a big redflag for me and for the next time I would better miss his bounty.
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:17:17 PM

These managers are doing shady things why? because they are accepting projects which has potentially scams because if they are doing their duty to inspect or to know people behind these projects these people wont abandon investors,especially when these managers know their real identity or they have known each other for a while so these people wont runaway just like what other scam ICOs are doing.

its either they are getting or they are part of the scam projects!

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

The manager can perfectly cope with his work, he will fulfill his obligations in time, which are assigned to him. But, for example, blame it for non-payment of tokens, a fraudulent project is not worth it. It does not depend on him.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:24:08 PM

If you want to hear how much the bounty manager's services cost, then I think that this is a percentage of the bounty pool, that's all, and you can find out the percentage by writing to some manager, because it seems to me that there is a system of discounts for projects
nakauten

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:49:53 PM

Experience will teach you whom you should follow,because different managers has different personalities,there are dumb ones or dickheads that are good paying managers there are too good managers but will pay you less,doesnt matter which one you are joining to alteast you will have bigger chance of getting paid when you are following these good managers.

blankpaladin

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:56:56 PM

The manager can perfectly cope with his work, he will fulfill his obligations in time, which are assigned to him. But, for example, blame it for non-payment of tokens, a fraudulent project is not worth it. It does not depend on him.
Why not blame him ? It was not that blaming him, as I read the post. The bounty manager just like run away, just doing finished the spreadsheet, submit and nothing responsible. Is it the bounty manager are the middle man of bounty hunters and ICO. Am I wrong ? Because if who hired / accept / evaluate the work of the bounty hunters ? is it the ICO alone ? or the bounty manager first ?
annmhie0904

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:30:42 PM

Experience will teach you whom you should follow,because different managers has different personalities,there are dumb ones or dickheads that are good paying managers there are too good managers but will pay you less,doesnt matter which one you are joining to alteast you will have bigger chance of getting paid when you are following these good managers.

Agree with this one, charged this one as a learning experiencing in the world of bounties. As long as you get paid by the work you do, you would be grateful but if you didn't get paid. Set aside, and don't apply to that person again. Just do what the bounty rule it says and join again. Don't use this as your downs. Use it as learning stage.
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:33:58 PM

Hi guys. Another sad story again to me. Ive encountered again a bounty manager which only calculate our stakes and sent to the ICO and he/she dont have obligation if the participants dont get anything from it.

Is it great that he/she finished the calculation or failure because the participants dont get anything from the project?
How do we rate them? I know that the bounty managers get lots of merits if the project success and all participants get their shares.
How about those bounty manager only doing calculations and no obligations on the participants after he submit the spreadsheets.

How do we take them out from here? Can we gave then negative merits, for others avoid those bounty managers?

It seems to me that project managers do not distribute tokens. They only fill in the spreadsheets and send them to the company. The manager is not responsible for the distribution of tokens, so you do not need to blame him if you are cheated.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:43:02 PM

It seems to me that project managers do not distribute tokens. They only fill in the spreadsheets and send them to the company. The manager is not responsible for the distribution of tokens, so you do not need to blame him if you are cheated.

Oh, so what should be the part of the bounty manager ? Just fill up the spreadsheets ? He / She wasn't the one to approved the applications of the bounty hunter ? The one who evaluate the works of the bounty hunters ? So, the job of bounty is that easy ? Just fill up ? If that was the case, bounty hunters can add stakes to all of bounty hunters in the spreadsheet even not looking to their work then ? Because he wasn't the responsible for the distribution of the tokens.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:45:42 PM

I myself have experienced things like that after bounty to the end and get paid but after the developer distribution disappears and does not continue the project, then whether the wrong manager is certainly not because the manager only collects participants to follow the project he holds, the project is a scam or not managers will also not know because the fraud project will not show its fraud at the beginning.
And for your case it's pure error from the project developer because the manager has tried to calculate the shares of all the participants and handed over to Dev to receive the token promised to him.
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:49:46 PM

Best thing to do is to try to join every campaigns of these managers because that way you will find out whom will be a good payiing manager.Doesnt want to say specific but some of these people are getting involved into scam projects then will eventually runaway from the investors and bounty hunters which is sucks because these investors are losing bunch of money and you cant do anything about it.
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:54:10 PM

I've run into a lot of bad bounty managers with big tempers and who will attempt to shorten your stakes when distribution time comes.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:57:30 PM

You do mean that manager doesn't put up stakes for your weeks work in the spreadsheet? I have encountered manager which do distribute stakes in the end of the campaign.This is unusual since we do normally see weekly updates on most managers but you cant do anything since this is their own way on handling people. Calculating stakes in the end of campaign isn't bad at all as long calculations are exact. Managers job would calculate stakes and sent out ss to the team and from there on he doesn't have the power or rights if people would be get paid or not which it isn't appropriate for them to be blamed of when the bounty campaign didn't paid you out.
Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:05:34 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:25:24 PM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: