Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:56:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty manager, how to rate by great or failure?  (Read 593 times)
mariangpalad

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:11:31 PM

Choose only good paying managers,which are updating the spreadsheet in weekly basis because most of these managers are too lazy to update the sheet.Doesnt matter how many participants they are going to check they can hire as many people they can to check the stakes of the bounty hunters.I am not joining any of these managers whom who cant follow their own rules.

BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:12:53 PM

As for the bounty of managers and campaigns in general, here is a https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B4sMp4rDeYjPn3Lkbxn6Ot5KLQFERPXloIl5lUbTVBg/edit#gid=691200443 of current and past bounties. I do not know exactly how the ranking of the managers was drawn up directly, but everything is handy and it's updated often
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:22:29 PM

Hello! Only once I had problems with one manager almost all of them are good people! Maybe just for me they are good persons but I met only one bad bounty manager during this year!

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:27:13 PM

Hi guys. Another sad story again to me. Ive encountered again a bounty manager which only calculate our stakes and sent to the ICO and he/she dont have obligation if the participants dont get anything from it.

Is it great that he/she finished the calculation or failure because the participants dont get anything from the project?
How do we rate them? I know that the bounty managers get lots of merits if the project success and all participants get their shares.
How about those bounty manager only doing calculations and no obligations on the participants after he submit the spreadsheets.

How do we take them out from here? Can we gave then negative merits, for others avoid those bounty managers?

Theres a lot of bounty managers that have a great legacy here like Sir Yahoo and others but it was sad that because I am only jr.member, I can't participate for their under projects. Sad how unfortunate I am.

Yahoo is indeed a good manager,you cant see him not updating the spreadsheet from time to time he is really doing his job as the manager not unlike to most of the managers who are hard headed and feeling dominant to the hunters.Choose only good paying managers so your effort would be paid very well and avoid those lazy bounty managers.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:33:44 PM

Thisis absolutely nonsence!! How could possibly a hired manager be responsible for the team not paying bounty shares? Bounty manager is a hired employee, and he does his work. A manager has nothing in common with the funds distibution, he gets paid for answering questions and calculating stakes, so don't blame them of what they are not responsible for.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
cryptonero

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

You will know whos manager would be better if you have joined these managers for months,i have been here and few of these are doing shady things they are different to each other,when theres money there will always be corruption this is how the forum works some campaign managers will get your stakes,or they will give you less,or they will accept scam projects that allegedly they are involved with so choose good managers that wont fool you.

nakamote

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:00:52 PM

Some of the managers are still accepting potential scam projects they might be part of these scams too,that is why you need to choose a manager which are surely reviewing these projects before getting accepted by his team because it could be the reason why you wont get stakes because they are stealing people's money then will disappear into thin air.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptotitan

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:20:05 PM

You cannot give theme negative trust,but you can identify which ones are good and bad managers i dont usually join managers which has issues from the past,manager which are accepting scam projects or not reviewing these ICOs before accepting because morelikely they are accepting these projects because they will get paid very well with these scams.

annmhie0904

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

I've run into a lot of bad bounty managers with big tempers and who will attempt to shorten your stakes when distribution time comes.

I didn't encountered anyone yet. But seemly that was a bad situation to have a hot temper bounty manager who will always angry.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:42:22 PM

Bounty managers should be fully aware about the people behind these ICOs because if they arent sure about the credibility of the people why would they accept these projects? one thing in my mind because they are part of these scam projects in the community i have experienced two scam projects from the same manager that is why i am not joining these managers.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:57:27 PM

yahoo is indeed a goo manager better than others,he is doing his job very well updating the stakes in time and he is more polite than those bastard crazy mangers who are going to remove you from the campaign without any valid reasons,some of the campaigns are accepting scam projects because they are part of these projects.
alenahype

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:02:29 PM

I meanwhile I only lead different companies and only met managers who do not answer, but the couple are all very good-natured and good.
cryptodevs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:05:18 PM

Thats the manager's fault because he could contact the developers and changed what it is needed to be changed.Bounty managers wont have red trust not unless default trust users are going to give reds.As far as i know these managers are doing shady businesses,with these scammers because they are accepting projects who are potential scams.
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:10:32 PM

I really hate these managers that arent doing research before accepting these scam projects,doesnt do any good to the bounty hunters and ended up not getting paid,this is the reason i am sticking with the campaigns of my prefered bounty managers whoa re paying good amount of bounties compare to those managers that are getting into shady business.

cryptopusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:19:33 PM

Do not join shit bounty managers i have noticed some of these manager area collaborating with the ICO scammers so that they will get a lot of money from noob investors.these managers can easily deny it but the thing is they should be reviewing the team's background and identity before accepting these projects.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:22:25 PM

Bounty managers are not under any obligation to pay you, unless they're advertising their own product.

They are running a service, an ICO or brand hires them to manage their bounty campaign, calculate the number of stakes everyone is due etc.

After that point, their responsibility ends, they don't have control over token distribution, they're not CEO of the ICO. Why would you think it would be their fault if you're not paid (unless they miscalculated stakes).
cryptopussies

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

Bounty manager's duty is to check those ICO team if they are legit or real people,doesnt want to be rude but some of these shit bounty managers are accepting scam projects because they are part of it,accepting it and promoting with their accounts will attract a lot of investors leaving newbies investors nothing but shame,that is why we need to choose whos manager arent going to fuck our asses.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:38:04 PM

Haven't encountered an epic fail bounty manager. Usually, the developers decide whether to pause or stop the ICO. The bounty managers' responsibility only is to make sure that the bounty he is about to endorse is legitimate and is credible because his reputation also relies on the bounty campaigns he will handle.

TheBountyManager

Activity: 27
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:59:55 PM

You cannot do something about it,that is why i am following some good bounty manager and avoid douchebag managers whoa re lazy to do their job.Some of these managerd are getting involved with the ICO scams why? Because they are accepting these projects without proper researching or they are involved with it,making investors fools and those bounty hunters that wont get paid.Some greedy managers will try to get the stakes allocated to the hunters they are very corrupted ! But you will find good ones like yahoo,wapwinter which support is awesome better than others.
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:01:44 AM

little tips for you, follow all the rules then you will get what you want.
most people are not paid while following a campaign for breaking the rules and they are not aware of it

Thank you for the tip sir, I think yes most of the reason not receiving stakes is because of breaking the rules. Either intentional or not being aware of it. Appreciate your tip.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: