Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:05:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree with Ripple?  (Read 198 times)
Xioma (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:21:52 PM

I think it's a coin with fantastic opportunities and potential, with banks already adopting them and so on.

BUT, it's the whole meaning and ideology behind Ripple I don't really agree with. The centralization nature, for example, and that it'll probably be the banks that will end up using them mostly.

What about you? Agree? Disagree? Thoughts?
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

Regardless if you agree or disagree, you have to admit that even if Ripple becomes the first world-wide usable cryptocurrency, it's still good for spreading the crypto culture in the world. More people become knowledgeable, start adopting it, etc.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
cris mane

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:30:47 PM

I agree with XRP because of the potential that it brings
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

I agree that the potential the coin has, but even collaborating with the banking system Ripple can not show good growth. Given the technologies that are put in the coin, its prospects are very good, but the main question lies elsewhere. How long to wait for all your plans?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

Regardless if you agree or disagree, you have to admit that even if Ripple becomes the first world-wide usable cryptocurrency, it's still good for spreading the crypto culture in the world. More people become knowledgeable, start adopting it, etc.

Ripple is a good project , but it is also a big lie . Ripple was never a crypto coin and will never become one . If you disagree with me then please tell me one thing that make Ripple a cryptocurrency ! every feature Ripple offers is against what a cyptocurenncy should be .

Bottom line , Ripple is a good asset and it is not cryptocurrency never it was and never it will be . And I think that the only reason Ripple did not boom with all that positive news and great partnerships they are having is because simply they are not cryptocurrency , big players knows that well .
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:39:52 PM

I don't agree with Ripple ideological side neither with technological. It's project built on fake news, marketing and hype and moreover it's centralized system really turns me off this project and XRP coin.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:41:07 PM

Ripple (XRP) is the only cryptocurrency which will easily be approved and adapted by governments in most countries in future because of the centralized nature and great technology.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:53:52 PM

i dislike any coin that is centralized and i hate it even more when they are centralized but pretend that they are not. and Ripple is the later!

in any case XRP is one the coins that can get lots of pumps and they are usually big pumps so i like it too only for the pumps and only for a short time not any more than that.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:56:43 PM

yes, I agree with you. future ripple chances are so bright compared to many other altcoins. but I think, there are some altcoins that are hard to traverse by ripples. such as ethereum. I think ethereum is more very likely in the future.

iigor

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:59:34 PM

I don't worry about ideology behind Ripple. For Ripple is just average coin and I can make some money of it, that it is. Ripple is not the Devil as many people see it, but is not future of crypto either.

RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:08:02 PM

the platform itself is indeed nice and good, ripple is one of the most popular crypto currency because of its bank connections and also connects payment providers, as well as digital assets exchanges. but one thing that i dis agree with ripple is that it is a centralized coin, it means it can generate more coins inspite the demand it means the the marketcap is larger and larger so it  akes the coin more cheaper and struggle to go up.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
DrToken

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:13:46 PM

I think it's a coin with fantastic opportunities and potential, with banks already adopting them and so on.

BUT, it's the whole meaning and ideology behind Ripple I don't really agree with. The centralization nature, for example, and that it'll probably be the banks that will end up using them mostly.

Ripple is an overhyped scam, their investors faced an awful losses for 3 months ago. I don't believe in ripple successful development. I no LONGER believe it.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

Ripple is an overhyped scam, their investors faced an awful losses for 3 months ago. I don't believe in ripple successful development. I no LONGER believe it.

you admit you previously believe it?  Grin

its not about the centralization and whether its true or not.  considering that they are almost going to dominate the crypto and their consistency to be on top. you should have been believing it after all its about making money for yourselves that counts. if you hold some of it, hold it for it might just be your ticket to pay your tax.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

I think the very same, but would like to add. Banks do not have your best interests in mind, they might provide a service that we need, but they are certainly not doing it for the good of their hearts. They are a business, making money off us as clients. If you think that the growth of bitcoin will be in our best interests, think again, it will be to the benefit of the banks that control it.
kloinko1n

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:27:39 PM

Ripple is generally an anomaly among the crypto currency. No one really buys, no one really does not need, but many at the same time write about the incredibility of this currency
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

I do not seem to agree with ripple because we know the condition of the ripple developers team a little less in believe not only that total ripple supply is also very much and too much, the possibility of price will not be very expensive.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:40:31 PM

Ripple is generally an anomaly among the crypto currency. No one really buys, no one really does not need, but many at the same time write about the incredibility of this currency

Let me assure you at least a half of crypto coins are just like you said. Ripple is a hyped coin but just a small number of real people owning it.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

A lot of investors were disappointed with Ripple for a few time ago and I agree with them bcz Ripple get much more hype around it and no profitable ideas.
chanpinchen

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:39:53 PM

Agreed that XRP is being widely used by many banks' customers to transfer fund to the emerging market, this don't seemed to enhance the market value of the XRP as during each transfer the bank is only holding the XRP for mere 4 seconds, besides also with the centralized system the Ripple Inc. is holding many billions number of coins and is releasing billion into the market from time to time. With centralized system the XRP is ok as long as Ripple Inc. is doing well.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

I agree with you but it can't be currency and we don't see it as a currency because it is centralized, and if it is centralized, there is nothing for me, it just take advantage of blockchain technology and make profit for their company and partners.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: