Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:16:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you agree with Ripple?  (Read 204 times)
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:51:25 PM

I do not understand what you mean, but in any case I will not agree with Ripple projects, because I believe that the Ripple project does not have anything good in principle. I think that the Ripple project carries only a negative in the crypto-currencies.
Brito

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:04:24 PM

I think it's a coin with fantastic opportunities and potential, with banks already adopting them and so on.

BUT, it's the whole meaning and ideology behind Ripple I don't really agree with. The centralization nature, for example, and that it'll probably be the banks that will end up using them mostly.

What about you? Agree? Disagree? Thoughts?

I personally do not think Ripple will make a significant leap in his price, precisely because of its centralized nature and focus on the banks. That is at least my opinion.  Smiley Smiley

vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:25:46 PM

I do not understand what you mean, but in any case I will not agree with Ripple projects, because I believe that the Ripple project does not have anything good in principle. I think that the Ripple project carries only a negative in the crypto-currencies.
I also do not like Ripple and I also think that he will not find wide use in the modern world.
I think about this currency over time will simply forget how many other altcoins.
I think Ripple will never reach the price of $ 5
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:39:48 PM

I think it's a coin with fantastic opportunities and potential, with banks already adopting them and so on.

BUT, it's the whole meaning and ideology behind Ripple I don't really agree with. The centralization nature, for example, and that it'll probably be the banks that will end up using them mostly.

They always say that Ripple will use by banks but until now they re not implementing it. I won't be surprise if one day the banks won't use it at all. I've heard that there are banks that refuse to use it.
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:19:38 PM

They always say that Ripple will use by banks but until now they re not implementing it. I won't be surprise if one day the banks won't use it at all. I've heard that there are banks that refuse to use it.
Why would banks use it? They are going to refuse to use anything blockchain related until it is too late. If history has shown us anything it is that majority of industries fail to adapt and most players then get left behind. It will be interesting to see which major bank takes the lead and embraces cryptocurrencies full on first.

erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:24:06 PM

I still doubt if the ripple will be a fantastic coin, because the reality is now that ripple is still one of the coins at a price that does not rise significantly enough, so maybe if the ripple shows a good rise I will try to understand and approve your intentions.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:24:44 PM

I disagree about XRP's position in the market,this is very morelikely a digital fiat,plain and simple isnt a cryptocurrency like what these developers and its founder is claiming to be,thats bullshit cryptocurrency with banking structure is indeed worst than doge coin that is why i wont be investing to this shitcoin ever again.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:30:28 PM

Regardless if you agree or disagree, you have to admit that even if Ripple becomes the first world-wide usable cryptocurrency, it's still good for spreading the crypto culture in the world. More people become knowledgeable, start adopting it, etc.

Regardless what we think! They are doing their job well, news about
new Ripple contracts with banks and financial institutions can be seen
almost every week.
   You can check my topic, started a month ago about Ripple:
-https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2954561.msg30320139#msg30320139
   You can check some of my insights. Maybe creator of this thread should
check is there some similar thread before opening new one, mine is not
the only one. In one hand that reflects growing interest in Ripple. Maybe they
are centralized but that suits to banks and still majority of earth population
have at least one account in one bank!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:33:23 PM

I somehow agree with you. Also, Ripple has been quite fitting for short term investments because its price point is low, which means people can get a lot of it for less as compared to those high tier or high-valued coins. The good thing about Ripple is that it can grow quite exponentially in such a quick pace that it's actually easy to dispose for profit. It's one of the better performing altcoins in the market, and although its gain is not that much, if you hold a large amount of it, then it would still be good enough as a profit if you sum it all up.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:00:25 AM

I agree with XRP because of the potential that it brings
Yes I agree because this coin has the potential of having a good platform and can generate more coins because Ripple is one of the most popular currencies that has a future with a centralized nature
wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:15:27 AM

I totally agree, because ripple coin includes 10 biggest coins after eth.
and ripple systems have been widely used in various banks.
trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:20:26 AM

I don't agree with Ripple. Don't like its technology as it's centralized, don't like their ideology. Don't like the fact that they are getting banks into crypto world. This should be out of banks reach. But... It's a profitable token which is good for most of us, even though the fact that it violates crypto ideology...
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:40:14 AM

I agree with you that Ripple is a fantastic and promising coin. as well as the benefits gained by having the coin is also quite a lot. so I really support Ripple.
dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:34:07 AM

It seems to me Ripple makes a mistake trying to carry out this analogy with other cryptocurrencies. It is a standalone project and should be developed independently.            
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: