Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rules are Rules  (Read 589 times)
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:33:21 AM

Wherever you find yourself, always lookout for rules. Rules are rules and are meant to be obeyed. I wanted to trade on an exchange, but before trading, i needed to transfer my fund there.
I had a wrong assumption, because i thought every exchange sites have almost the same rules in common.
I made a mistake of not completing all the processes needed to transfer my fund to the exchange and that made me to loose my fund.
After contacting the admin, i was told that the penalty would be to pay a fee before it could be rectified.
To my amazement, the fund i transferred in there could not cover the fee for the penalty. It was exactly half of it. That was the price i paid for not obeying rules.
Had it been i read the rules carefully well before proceeding, i would not have lost my fund.

Rules will help you to maintain your boundaries.
I didn't even know until I saw your topic. If the exchange registration process is not perfect, the transfer will have such serious consequences.This is also a very important reminder for us.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

It is true that wherever we find ourselves,even if we have been used to such place, sometimes things change, sometimes rules change and we should always look out for this. Such like this forum, where the rule of merit system changed. It took some people a long time before they could realize it has changed.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:13:11 PM

Yes exchanges every day becomes more and more, respectively, each has its own rules.I also made a mistake once.Made a token Deposit on the exchange.The name of the token was the same, but the contracts were different.I ended up losing my money.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

Wherever you find yourself, always lookout for rules. Rules are rules and are meant to be obeyed. I wanted to trade on an exchange, but before trading, i needed to transfer my fund there.
I had a wrong assumption, because i thought every exchange sites have almost the same rules in common.
I made a mistake of not completing all the processes needed to transfer my fund to the exchange and that made me to loose my fund.
After contacting the admin, i was told that the penalty would be to pay a fee before it could be rectified.
To my amazement, the fund i transferred in there could not cover the fee for the penalty. It was exactly half of it. That was the price i paid for not obeying rules.
Had it been i read the rules carefully well before proceeding, i would not have lost my fund.

Its very important to obey rules, because it is very important
an adage says, Obedience is better than sacrifice.

if you participate in bounties and do not complete terms of bounty, you get 0 stakes
if you send tokens to exchange without reading minimum deposit, you get 0 fund.

be wise.
cryogencrypto

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:32:35 PM

Very true in my opinion, because a rule is made to obey. this attitude is needed in the Cryto world. Every step we do we must know the risks we will get. This applies also in this foru where there are rules that must be obeyed and do not violate the rules.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:10:30 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 10:25:19 PM by ityandsyn

That is true every exchange have different steps during trading and this is always  the problem of some member who didn't know how to trade their tokens . It need to be simplify more to be easy to use and easy to understand although there is already one exchange (not need to be mention) which is very easy to use or a user friendly.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 02:27:20 PM

I agree with you when you sad that 'rules are rules and are meant to be obeyed'. I also had experienced that very same story of yours where I deposited my token in an exchange first before reading the rules. It should the other way around. We must always remember that before doing any transaction with an exchange makre sure that you thoroughly read its rules to be able to withdraw your fund anytime.

idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:50:07 PM

Thanks for sharing your. Could you tell more about the mistakes you made when sending funds to the exchange?
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:54:10 PM

Thanks for sharing your experience but, can you explain more about the mistakes you made when sending funds to the exchange?

They can fix it and that means your deposit was successfully sent to the exchange wallet but, I don't understand why your deposit could be a problem for that exchange and you are charged a penalty

Correct all the sharing that they did is very confidential to introduce to the public it means tbey ahve shared the best experince they have so that other bitcoiner can identify too what are they going to do for the next season it means everyone are set to be prepared.
BlackboxDiputerin

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

It makes sense to ask traders to trade on the exchange so that the union must be obeyed to make it smooth. In this case, it is like asking permission to enter a trading place. My thinking about this is that, for funds to reflect, it will be processed manually by exchange, but because I did not send it with a memo ID, I was denied the fund.
Prime20

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:08:36 PM

Rules are rules and must be strictly adhered to, to avoid any form of penalty that may be attached it if found guilty.
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:05:44 PM

That will be your valuable experience and all of that will be memories that cannot be forgotten.
believe from all the mistakes that we experience that will make us understand the state of the environment.

Your story is very inspiring to me. Thanks mate!
bavian

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:14:57 PM

I read and understand the reason, You forgot include memo ID and Exchange do not know who send money for them. This is your fault, read carefully before deposit to exchange. Be like rules of bounty campaigns.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:58:12 PM

yes you are right with us reading carefully we will not lose or miss anything. like you who lost funds because you made a mistake and read carefully also must be done anywhere, especially if we join the bounty so that we do not work in vain

MasterICO

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:01:29 PM

Your right and how could we imagine the world without rules but sometimes writing a rules was too complicated and defenitive in the sense that if its poorly written without proper meaning or not appropriate in terms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: