Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:49:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bought ETH at $800 - should I sell and re-buy or hold?  (Read 328 times)
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:28:30 PM

I invested $100,000 into ETH when it was at $800. I was wondering if I should sell and re-buy or hold? Will ETH reach $800 again this year?  Huh

Everyone will tell you the same - to hold! ETH had value above the 1000$. You've probably invested when you thought the fall was at the end but actually, you have invested at very good value. A market is still unbalanced and me personally, as the holder of another coin, also ain't happy with the current situation but I am also holding.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTC holders are right now in biggest fear of the further drop. Whales will slowly start to rebuy their rejected portfolio and you will soon start to make some benefits from the ETH.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:32:06 PM

You need to keep all your savings, because otherwise you will lose some of your money. I think that this will be the most correct decision, I soon think that prices for altcoin will go up, I think that soon the price will come back and even be higher.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:32:58 PM

I invested $100,000 into ETH when it was at $800. I was wondering if I should sell and re-buy or hold? Will ETH reach $800 again this year?  Huh

It does not make any sense to sell now. You will lose a lot of money. Just wait until the price increases again. Besides, you want to sell and then re-buy. It sounds unreasonable.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

Do not sell. By selling ETH at the current price, you will lose your investment. Hold it. The price will still recover and the ETH will cost more than
$ 800.
gd432

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:49:19 PM

Hold it, and don't even look at the prices for 1 month. Later when you recovered your losses, get out of ETH , and divide your money into BTC and Ncash.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

Dude you will loose lot of money like that because ETH is already 150-200 USD below your entry point. This means you will loose that much investment per ethereum coin that you sell in the future. I think this window is really easy to catch and you could just wait for few weeks more to see the investment coming up. ETHEREUM is not that bad after all as we have seen the development progress of the same through all these years. The current is way low and it can resist far more than that so you be sure not to sell anything at this point, I would have never asked such question after putting 100,000 as investment.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:53:33 PM

Although the difference in the previous price and now is about 30%, in my opinion the more reasonable option for you is to keep everything you have. I think soon the price of Ethereum will again reach 800 $ and more. This, I think, is the most sensible thing.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:58:06 PM

Hey man just keep on holding your ETH, don't lose hope it'll cross 800$ soon, just have patience and don't look at the price every now and then or you'll panic and take a bad decision. Just wait for a few weeks and you'll see ETH rising again.

sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:14:02 PM

I invested 1 000 000 $ into ETH when it was 1000. Can you anonymous people, that I don't know and I don't know what experience, tell me what to do?
This is a troll for sure because you don't invest that kind of money based on the opinion of some people on a forum.
If so, you deserve to lose it. If you don't know anything about investing hire someone to watch over your portfolio.

If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say it.

Forum post is asking for enlightment on what to do. If I was in the same situation and a little nervous, I'd prob. do the same. Fortunately for me, I already know more or less how this market works.

I don't see any harm in that, asking for opinions.

I cannot this kind of post serious because i know it`s not real.
Nobody will invest 100k without any knowledge about the market.
This topic is useless and made only for the single purpose of attracting attention or maybe to do a certain post count.

Storag

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:17:24 PM

Be sure to reach 800 dollars. I think that by the end of the year the ETH will trade at a price of 2,000 - 2,500 dollars.
squesto

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:18:51 PM

I would just hold unless you cannot afford to lose the remaining of your capital. Paper loss != loss until realized..
MishaSnake

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

ETH sale will be very big mistake now and you receive very heavy loss. It is worth remaining quiet and to wait for ETH growth. I would act this way.
koloNikolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:22:23 PM

Just wait till the end of the year. I think if you have such money and idea to put all money in one coin you are not newbie and you know how crypto works. ETH will be more than 1k in the end of summer and the real boom of the ETH will be in November- December. So just keep calm and try to fing another 100k and put in other altcoins.

Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:23:37 PM

Wow this huge amount to put into the ETH in single shot. You know that there is concept called as "Whales". If you do then you are just granted the award of whales with such huge investment. But wait, whales are usually smart people who have both investment as well as brain that they can use before they make any moves into the crypto currency. Now tell me which part is really confusing for you? That your 100,000 USD investment is just lie or you are just trying to play around and look what everyone relies here. I am not sure if you are speaking the truth or not because before making such huge investment you could have thought about it 100 times at least. Also dont bother selling them, because there is noting to sell.
Ignacia

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:32:17 PM

Don't worry, ETH will rise anyway, and I think that it will be very soon. And if you will hold your ETH at least until the end of this year, you will be pleasantly surprised when you see your balance
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:20:53 PM

Excellent investment, they must necessarily justify themselves - the main thing is not to miss the chance and properly manage this asset!
ETH has a very strong potential!
smartboy2ever

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:44:08 PM

Your invest is so good. Now invest again do not sell them because price is low. And hold the end of the year then you earn a good profit.
strickland

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:46:48 PM

Do not sell. By selling ETH at the current price, you will lose your investment. Hold it. The price will still recover and the ETH will cost more than
$ 800.
I would suggest that keeping the coins for a long time is the only option to making the most money from holding 1+ years. The coins price usually does well at that point.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:47:40 PM

I suggest to hold your Ethereum and don't try to sell and rebuy because seems the market is recovering and the price value would continually rise until the next crypto market dip in the near future.
If you sell your Ethereum last month then you could get high profits and buy back today so you could still have investments.

vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:50:30 PM

I think ETH this year will easily pass the mark at $ 800 and will grow higher.
It seems to me that ETH this year will grow to $ 2,000 and I believe in it.
I think you have made a very good investment and will eventually get big profits.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: