Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:04:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bought ETH at $800 - should I sell and re-buy or hold?  (Read 328 times)
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

Do not sell. By selling ETH at the current price, you will lose your investment. Hold it. The price will still recover and the ETH will cost more than
$ 800.
I would suggest that keeping the coins for a long time is the only option to making the most money from holding 1+ years. The coins price usually does well at that point.

ethereum highest price peak is at $1,200 last January early this year so if the Crypto market will recover fully then Ethereum and other altcoins will surpass their highest price value peak this year so if you did buy Ethereum at $800 then higher possibilities you could get double or triple profit before this year ends.

adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:57:37 PM

It is risky to sell and to buy again because you can not now for sure how the price fluctuates. My suggestion is to hold for more time

The best is yet to come!
mishanya3

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 07:59:55 PM

You have so much amount of funds and you dont even know how it works? You should understand where you invest your money and don`t ask on different forums what u must do!
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:00:11 PM

I invested $100,000 into ETH when it was at $800. I was wondering if I should sell and re-buy or hold? Will ETH reach $800 again this year?  Huh
Do not worry too much about this because I think you should not sell it at this time and buy more if you can afford because within 1 to 2 months Eth will return to the 1000 $ mark. This is what I can be sure of and tells you to wait not to be worried.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

Do not do unnecessary actions if you just started your crypto way)
if you invest for a long time-HODL
esatceza

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:10:55 PM

If you sell now, you will lose a lot of money. I think you should keep them. I guess Bitcoin will soon increase and ETH will also. So, wait patiently, it will help you succeed

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:14:01 PM

I invested $100,000 into ETH when it was at $800. I was wondering if I should sell and re-buy or hold? Will ETH reach $800 again this year?  Huh
If you are confident enough ethereum would still remain stable HOLD it but if you arent sure you should check its technical analysis for you to have a good idea if its going to be a good coin to hold or it its time to dump it.As far as i know it will switch from proof of work to proof of stakes and it means the more ethereum you have the more income you will get.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
KwizatzHaderach

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:15:51 PM

Do some due diligence first if the prices have bottomed out. Would probably rebuy more at lower prices since ETH is a pretty good project and will surely be one of those always at the top.

rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:57:08 PM

I think that you don't need to sell ETH even if you bought it at $800. The price has fallen by almost 50% and your portfolio is now bleeding. I'm fully confident that ETH will grow significantly. As for me ETH is the most reliable investment at the market.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:43:53 AM

I think if you already lost a half of invest - try to hold and earn.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:16:59 AM

Fluctuaction of crypto include so high, sell and rebuy depend on the your skill, times and effort to do day trading, if you have times for that you can try to trade it by amount 50% of that ETH, and other 50% more hold it. But if you dont have times for that just hodl it because fundamental of Ethereum is strong so the price will be possible to going up to around $3000 in the last of this year.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 01:20:30 AM

Now ETH price is 560$. Selling at this time your money will be loss. I this this season is very bad for cryptocurrency. I research past years history. Sometimes mid of this year ETH and all cryptocurrency price will be up again. I recommended to you hold your ETH untill end of this year. This is my opinion.  Cool

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:21:02 AM

One thing is good. You inevested in one of the best crypto today. I think the right thing to do is hold your ethereum. Because ethereum will grow much this year or next year.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
tanxingwo1215

Activity: 105
Merit: 6

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:30:20 AM

Continue to wait for the rise of the price of ETH, I think the price of ETH will surely exceed 1000 dollars!

There will be a lot of ico projects going on the market this year, which requires a lot of ETH to raise money. This is a great opportunity!

Hold on, now sell means loss!

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:44:00 AM

I would suggest that you should not sell your ETH since the current price is still lower than the price when you had invested ETH at that time. HODL your ETH since this is making a good progress in the crypto market and this will continue to grow in the market in the past several days. In my opinion, since BTC had been gradually increasing in the past days this had an effect on the alts too which resulted to the price increase on the majority of the altcoins. Just wait for the time where ETH will increase higher than $800 USD so that atleast you may able to gain profit.
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:45:59 AM

I suggest that you should buy more at the lowest price, if you can buy at quite a big amount than the first one to accumulate the price, but at least you have a good average on the price. Wait for at least few months then you are able to see green.
cryptoballteam

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:00:48 AM

always average buy and average sell.

long term investment > short term investment (for better predictability)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:05:33 AM

Hold until the price recovers or you'll definitely have a huge amount of loss. Wait patiently, eth can probably reach it's ath this year and if can still buy, better buy now because the price is still cheap.
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:34:37 AM

ETH price is low as $580 now so it is a better idea if you hold it till the price reaches at $1000 and get some profit !

Nexmesh Team

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

I'll go with what everyone's making you do here. Hold for now. $800 was just merely a few months ago, and believe me, ETH's gonna be bigger than $800. Focus on the long term and just allow it's market to mature even more.

Totally agree. Trying to pick the peaks and dips is a very dangerous game. The long term potential of ETH is enormous and that's all you need to focus on. Hodl and I'm sure you'll see it back over $800 within a month or two.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: