Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:33:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best and Easiest to win bitcoins Gambling Site ever!  (Read 519 times)
jmferbs (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 06:02:20 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2013, 06:58:23 PM by tysat

hey guys, I found this site called Satoshi Mines. Its a fantastic gambling site for bitcoin users with amazing odds. I have been playing for the past month to see if i could find a formula to making profit. I obviously won't give it away, but I made 20btc in the past week. And in the past month about 50btc total. All i will say is be patient, and start small. if you want to take a look at it check it out here...

http://satoshimines.com

MOD NOTE:
Referral link removed
jmferbs (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:47:58 PM

It's called I don't do it all in one run. I do a bit every time I play and it gives a new URL every time I start a new game. I come out with 0.05 btc each run I do. Then withdraw for safety. Then run again under new URL. Think before you speak
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2013, 09:56:44 PM

It's called I don't do it all in one run. I do a bit every time I play and it gives a new URL every time I start a new game. I come out with 0.05 btc each run I do. Then withdraw for safety. Then run again under new URL. Think before you speak

You too.   You too.
We don't like referral links, did you think of that?
You didn't win 50 BTC in the past month, did ya think of that?
Where's your winnings' address?
Oh wait, did you create a new address for every deposit? lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: