Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I DON'T CARE ABOUT MERIT! DON'T GIVE ME MERIT!  (Read 112 times)
ekn222 (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:30:54 PM

If you really want to annoy me and get me mad give me merit! You have been warn!
No Joke! ;/
The_Masterer

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

If you really want to annoy me and get me mad give me merit! You have been warn!
No Joke! ;/

I have a feeling you will have a pleasant day, no one will  Grin
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:44:53 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 04:46:59 AM by Ararbermas

How can we give merits? 'cause you're a one liner poster and it seems your post is not qualified to receive merit.  Lol you still have time mate to learn here in forum so don't be so excited put some time on it and gain more knowledge if you want to receive merits from other users.  
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:47:14 PM

Nice try, but... all you need to do to not to receive merits - just keep silent and and dont create such shitty topics.
And nobody will need to read that you ask for nothing. And maybe if mods will see that you are asking for merits they can mark you as merit abuser, so try to find another way to reach your goal Wink

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:49:19 PM

Hahaha.. Ok if you insist!!!!!! Seriously though, totally understand your frustration, but keep posting, one liner or otherwise, you will get your merit when deserved. There can be a few misses, but thats the whole fun of life.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:58:46 PM

I understand your plight. Some many people need merit, but we all have to work for it. I believe if something is called merit, it is necessary for one to work for it and not ask for it. We all need to try to improve on our posts and make relevant and meaningful comments on threads. I am also working towards achieving that and i believe you can also do the same. When the time comes, we can get it.
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:30:39 PM

I understand the dude, getting merit here is so difficult most times you start to think what is criteria for getting a merit because you see some post or comment that doesn't deserve merit but yet it will get merit. So I suspect foul in most merit giving

Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

No Joke! ;/
it's hard to get a merit point because they do not want to appreciate a good comment. and impressed just save it
but it will be useless and ultimately useless.
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:43:21 PM

How we can give merits? 'cause you're a one liner poster and it seems your post is not qualified to receive merit.  Lol you still have time mate to learn here in forum so don't be so excited put some time on it and gain more knowledge if you want to receive merits from other users.  
Yes, you are right. I agree with you.
Merit will be the one who deserves it and works well. A quality full post can (must be) help to get a merit.
Someone spamming for merit. If I want to get merit, then I will try my best things to give.
So, he should create a new anything.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:47:09 PM

Sorry but reverse psychology and reversed reverse psychology won't work here mate.
lion99

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:51:50 PM

And now we see another problem - how junior member can earn merit from high level member?  And he need ten!!! merit to go next level

boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

How we can give merits? 'cause you're a one liner poster and it seems your post is not qualified to receive merit.  Lol you still have time mate to learn here in forum so don't be so excited put some time on it and gain more knowledge if you want to receive merits from other users.  

They wont learn it unless they feel it that they really require the merits to be earned. I am pretty sure this guy will make some moves sooner than we think as he will start getting the importance of merit system. If he keeps positing like this then he will stay in lower rank of his forever and when it will come to opportunities of campaigns, money making or even when he want to make any deal with forum members then they will never trust him due to his very low rank. Off course everyone has to make some contacts in the forum at some point when people look at your trust score, your legitimacy through your ranks and nothing else.  Roll Eyes
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

I get your point and it really is frustrating not to get merits. We are just not used to it. Keep on posting and reading so you will understand and you can give quality ideas that comes from your honest mind. For me, it feels like nothing has changed because I always give my own opinion of a certain matter. Our mind is capabilities of thinking out of the box. Regardless if you are expert if not, we can still give our own opinions base on our understanding.

efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:11:10 PM

Funny way to get merits, nice marketing, dude. Wish you good luck on this forum and wait for good posts from you.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:15:04 PM

You have to understand that Merit is not given to everyone, Merit is something of a type of likes in facebook. If people like what you wrote, then you will be rewarded with Merit, and just like Merit is not distributed, it seems to me right.

jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:54:38 PM

Enjoy this joke,you will actually not get it,no one really want to get you mad over giving you a merit.Relax no one is coming for you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: