Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:05:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON Millionaire  (Read 427 times)
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:35:08 AM

Hi All,

Do you think TRX will ever reach $10 in the coming years?  With TRX currently at 0.03 if you invest $4000 (100,000 tokens) and one day it will hit $10 per token you are an instant Millionare right? Is it worth the risk?

Opinions are appreciated
It will never have happened. The total supply of trons is doubled than a ripple. It's so easy to make any speculation about that. But the fact tron is not worth any more.

Do you think to pump trx from 0.03 to the $10 is easy?
Tron has nothing new about its technology compared with ethereum as the creator and first smartcontract platform.

I remember the developer was stealing the filecoin whitepaper.

this time the team was released a new whitepaper, but it looks like changing nothing.
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:42:55 AM

Tron has a total supply of 100 billion. For it to be worth $10 a coin, its market cap would have to be $1 trillion. That's a higher market cap than Facebook, Amazon, Google, Apple or Microsoft. Couple that with the fact that the Tron developers have so little idea what they are doing they had to plagiarize their whitepaper and plagiarize their code.

Tron will never be worth $10. It doesn't even deserve to be in the top 100.
as if we were today in the days when bitcoin was worth three cents, we'd also heard that bitcoin will never be cost$ 10 and many would believe these arguments, and now we hear something about different coins including this one. read other people's opinions but always think with your head, I believe in the forecast of $ 7, then go to $, and until then I forgot about this coin.

TUMAS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:11:54 AM

Thank you all for your opinions and help!

Many have mentioned investing elsewhere to earn some good returns. Can you point me out some good coins which will have a great return?
dalesotpi

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:19:54 AM

Theoretically speaking, Tron has potential to reach $10 mark. And this is not totally isolated theoretical future for Tron, other can have the same.
Then we can say yes, Tron can be a good coin to put your investment into.
On the other hand, many have noticed that Tron developers have little knowledge on what they are doing and direction since most of the content of their whitepaper is a product of plagiarism, then I can very well say that reaching $10 might be a long shot.
However, should you want to have instant profits, you might wish to invest big time to have big gains.
Geor

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:26:24 AM

This is quite the real price for this coin. Only in order for it to grow needs a big boost to the entire cryptocurrency market. I think that by the end of 2018 its price will be about 10$.
CryptoCoin8487

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:32:58 AM

That way too far price in a coins that have a billion supply in the market the best price he could is maybe 1$ was the most higher price take a look at ripple and doge coin they are are already successful coins but did not hit 10$ or even 5$ each coin for a few year already in the market.

coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:37:53 AM

I do not think that trx will be expensive to cost a maximum of $ 1BTC

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:39:44 AM

Why would it reach this amount? Have you researched the project? What do you know about it? TRON is utter over-valued shit.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:49:01 AM

Hi All,

Do you think TRX will ever reach $10 in the coming years?  With TRX currently at 0.03 if you invest $4000 (100,000 tokens) and one day it will hit $10 per token you are an instant Millionare right? Is it worth the risk?

Opinions are appreciated

I'm not sure, altcoin is fairly new and can not be tested in various ways.
I think there are still better than tron. you can invest in cheap altcoin if you are looking for short-term profits. yes, do it according to your ability and knowledge.

skladnikov

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:42:34 PM

Hi All,

Opinions are appreciated

I'm not sure, altcoin is fairly new and can not be tested in various ways.
I think there are still better than tron. you can invest in cheap altcoin if you are looking for short-term profits. yes, do it according to your ability and knowledge.
You are in your message give me to understand that do not understand the product, did not realize until the end. I don't think you can be a good counselor.

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:44:15 PM

Probably for such people here you can only rejoice, because personally I have not had time to earn anything during the time that I am in crypto-currencies, it seems to me that this only prolongs my stay in the crypto-currency.
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

Hi All,

Opinions are appreciated
yes probably, but no one knows if TRX will hit $10 this year, they hype the price of trx last january, and no one knows when it will happen again.
I was about to be a millionaire because of TRX that time, but sad to say, all my TRX has been sold at low amount. I dont want to risk my money again on trx, because I think, there are some few people who manipulates its price. so better be careful.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

Hi All,

Opinions are appreciated
A month ago, everyone was shouting that the TRX is a very promising project, but in fact it is clear that this is not so. The price of their tokens will never grow to 10$.
skladnikov

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:23:35 PM

Hi All,

Opinions are appreciated
yes probably, but no one knows if TRX will hit $10 this year, they hype the price of trx last january, and no one knows when it will happen again.
I was about to be a millionaire because of TRX that time, but sad to say, all my TRX has been sold at low amount. I dont want to risk my money again on trx, because I think, there are some few people who manipulates its price. so better be careful.
But when I start reading these messages that incomparable wonder what you are? if you don't understand where you are take yourself in hand and look at the real state of things. this year maybe we will touch one dollar, no more!

skladnikov

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

TRON (TRX)
$0.044031 USD (7.16%)
0.00000554 BTC (9.25%)
0.00009715 ETH (15.55%)
Despite the strong pressure of the market, you can pay attention to the enormous difference at the moment, bitcoin and Ethereum fell by 5 and 7 % at a time when the throne was resisted in spite of his seemingly incredible capitalization - as it probably says Yes? just look Trone up for 7%  and all other go down to 5-7%

Rodimill8

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:15:49 PM

Hi All,

Opinions are appreciated

if this is all your money from the deposit, then no. The TRX is a promising project, but very hype project. He grew for 95 times from December 10 and now trx is in downtrend. Be caraful I would recommend  you to buy some parts at support levels
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:24:38 PM

Hi All,

Opinions are appreciated
Never going to happen, It wouldn't even hit a dollar price. TRON is all hype and no product, That's why I'm staying away from it.
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:28:32 PM

TRON is a Altcoin which can make one millionaire and also complete losses. Because I have seen the profit and losses with TRON. This is always risky option for me.
gregden

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:52:40 PM

I think the risks are extremely unjustified. TRON half scam coin distributed by Justun Sun, which has a mediocre product and only a wave of HYIP, which has already ended and is unlikely to happen again.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:53:05 PM

Honestly, the price of TRON is very weak ($ 0.044) due to the continues of the crisis during this period on the market. Furthermore, I do not think there will be a major development in this currency, especially within this year and maybe the most important price will be  $0.5 or $ 1 . So If you want a big profit this year, do not advise you to invest a big amount in this currency

As a matter of fact, the value of their Market cap is very acceptable (close to 3 billion dollars), and I am pretty sure that this currency will be more profitable after a few years (maybe between 2 or 4 years) and it is possible that at that period, we will see $ 100 in price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: