Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:46:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRON Millionaire  (Read 427 times)
Haskara

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:55:14 PM

Hi All,

Do you think TRX will ever reach $10 in the coming years?  With TRX currently at 0.03 if you invest $4000 (100,000 tokens) and one day it will hit $10 per token you are an instant Millionare right? Is it worth the risk?

Opinions are appreciated
I dont think Trons the right Project for that.

"Save" bets for this are in my opinion: Qash, Tenx, Ethos

In general Projects with huge Superstar Teams
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:58:28 PM

I read the news, it will be your answer to the question.
The younger brother of the legendary drug Lord Pablo Escobar Roberto took up the creation of a new cryptocurrency. According to Escobar, he launches his DDX in order to avoid the "coming crisis". And you know what he said =)) "Hold on to your useless coins. Hold on to Ethereum, hold on to Ripple, to TRON, to Bitcoin. You'll see what happens. They all turn to zero, almost zero. But not my coin. Because my coin, it will be a new business of my life."
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:51:10 PM

Oh, okay came clear of the boys and expressed my opinion - Yes, no one requires you tips to buy or not to buy, we are here to discuss how sustainable capitalization growth, what is the expected value. General question will be whether the ordinary thousandiers - millionaires? 7$ i promise!

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 10:58:43 PM

Hi All,

Do you think TRX will ever reach $10 in the coming years?  With TRX currently at 0.03 if you invest $4000 (100,000 tokens) and one day it will hit $10 per token you are an instant Millionare right? Is it worth the risk?

Opinions are appreciated

I have some advice for you that is more about investing and crypto in general rather than about trx specifically.
Every now and then, there is someone that asks about becoming a millionare here on the forums.
While making a substantial profit from crypto is definitely possible, it is a lot more complicated than that.

It's not as simple as buy X coin at X price then sell at X price and be rich.
The reality of liquidating your crypto into actual money is a lot more involved than that.

First, you have to change your coin into btc or eth, whichever one you want to change into money.
And you need to do it at a time when not just your coin is up but when btc or eth is profitable to change into fiat also.
Turning that amount of crypto into money will also take time and logistics.

If you use an exchange, you will need to have the highest level of verification to reasonable convert btc to cash and move that cash into a bank account.
You could also use localbitcoins and sell directly to someone, but that will also take time to find buyers for all of your btc.

Then, there is the problem with taxes.  Depending on which country you live in, you may have to pay a huge chunk of that in taxes.
In america, if you decide to not pay taxes on it, and you are suddenly living the millionare life without having reported your additional income, prepare to be audited.

Also, a million dollars isn't really that much nowadays.  ARe you just going to save it, buy a house, reinvest it?

So, the best thing to do, instead of asking if tron will make you a millionare, is to research the path to actually becoming one and making plans for after you are one.

livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:02:16 PM

Hi All, Do you think TRX will ever reach $10 in the coming years? 
No. Every time that there will be a couple of percentage increase to TRX, developers, whales are taking profits so it will never go with it. No matter how good the marketing of Justin Sun still there is something going wrong to TRX. I feel bad for buying TRX when the price is high, I was attracted by the way Justin Sun marketed this coin.

With TRX currently at 0.03 if you invest $4000 (100,000 tokens) and one day it will hit $10 per token you are an instant Millionare right? Is it worth the risk?
Every risk is worth to take, if you didn't earned still you will learn.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 01:08:06 AM

Hi All,

Opinions are appreciated

I have some advice for you that is more about investing and crypto in general rather than about trx specifically.
Every now and then, there is someone that asks about becoming a millionare here on the forums.
While making a substantial profit from crypto is definitely possible, it is a lot more complicated than that.

It's not as simple as buy X coin at X price then sell at X price and be rich.
The reality of liquidating your crypto into actual money is a lot more involved than that.

First, you have to change your coin into btc or eth, whichever one you want to change into money.
And you need to do it at a time when not just your coin is up but when btc or eth is profitable to change into fiat also.
Turning that amount of crypto into money will also take time and logistics.

If you use an exchange, you will need to have the highest level of verification to reasonable convert btc to cash and move that cash into a bank account.
You could also use localbitcoins and sell directly to someone, but that will also take time to find buyers for all of your btc.

Then, there is the problem with taxes.  Depending on which country you live in, you may have to pay a huge chunk of that in taxes.
In america, if you decide to not pay taxes on it, and you are suddenly living the millionare life without having reported your additional income, prepare to be audited.

Also, a million dollars isn't really that much nowadays.  ARe you just going to save it, buy a house, reinvest it?

So, the best thing to do, instead of asking if tron will make you a millionare, is to research the path to actually becoming one and making plans for after you are one.
GREAT what a lovely and detailed advice, it looks like you're a master at it. Just why I now resent the fact that I have wasted my time on reading your great posts. I think you're sick and You need to go to the doctor, that's my advice )

vhphuongkhue

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:14:11 AM

I think if the main net successfully launch and more DApps/tokens running on Tron network its price will be 1$-2$ or even higher by the end of this year.
I bought 100k TRX at 0.003$ and 50k TRX at 0.025$, hopefully it'll be a big reward.
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:17:28 AM

Nothing is impossible but 4 dollars is a price that will need to have an extraordinary marketing strategy to surpass bitcoin with it's current market capitalization. I try to be optimistic but I would not expect so much about tron in my personal opinion. I would be looking into some projects with lower market capitalization if you are looking for more gains for a short period of time.
Ferg1945

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:28:07 AM

$10?

Be happy if it hits 25c by the end of the year.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:29:18 AM

you should be able to differentiate investments by gambling.
indeed tron ever touches the price of 0.2 $. but that's when the market is very good.
if I think the total supply is so much on the tron, maybe the most expensive price is only about 1 $.
you better invest in bitcoin or ETH if you want to be a millionaire, because there is no instant way to get rich. all there is risk.
Apex Investments

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:41:31 AM

There is a 0% chance for Tron to be worth $10/coin. 

For a $10 price, TRON would need a market cap of about $700B which is highly unlikely

Market cap is price times supply.  Currently, there are 65B+ TRON in circulation with a maximum of 100B

Make sure to look at the market cap when evaluating coins and don't just look at the price. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: