Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:54:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HOLD AUTO (CUBE)  (Read 100 times)
wolffi (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:11:19 PM

Hello Smiley anyone in here holding AUTO ?, what are you think about this token ?
i'm thinking this token is really great, because this token use for security Autonomous Cars.
i can see autonomous lambo in my head lol XD.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:48:31 AM

hai brother, i am hold auto since ICO, when first week on exchange its gain more than 4x ICO price,, ihope in june its get more than that..
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:06:08 AM

A platform for securely protecting network security of existing automobiles and autonomous vehicles with blockchain technology. That's interesting!

what are you think about this token ?
Being the first of its kind, I believe the success of autonomous vehicles leading to massive adoption can lead to a spike in the price of this token.

Uber's recent crash of their autonomous vehicle in Arizona has reduced confidence in the adoption of these sort of vehicles and people are beginning to ask questions! Once confidence is restored, this token migt stand a chance!
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:36:09 AM

Yes, I continue to hold CUBE, I believe that the project has a good perspective and the price of coins will grow in the near future. I do not plan to sell yet.
omolabake

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:42:53 AM

Hello Smiley anyone in here holding AUTO ?, what are you think about this token ?
i'm thinking this token is really great, because this token use for security Autonomous Cars.
i can see autonomous lambo in my head lol XD.
I love this token, it's an utility token though, i'm not holding any yet but wuld still buy some base on the interest i have in it. If you are holding base on the love you have fro the project, kindly hold for life. Smiles
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:52:35 AM

I am also thinking of buying and holding AUTO in my portfolio because I think the token has great prospects and utility for investors. The market performance in recent times is highly amazing and quite promising. Thanks for the remainder. I will go for the Auto token soon.

HOMT