Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: And on the 7th Day, God did not rest, He created Bitcoin...  (Read 130 times)
cryptothief (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

So who created Bitcoin? I believe I have found the answer due to the following reasons.

1. Nobody has seen the creator of Bitcoin
2. Millions of people place their faith in Bitcoin
3. Lots of people claim to be the creator of Bitcoin
4. There are increasing numbers of alternatives available to Bitcoin
5. Bitcoin has followers all over the world, although some countries have banned it
6. Nobody believes anyone claiming to be the creator of Bitcoin unless they provide tangible proof

I am a believer.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
simple999

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

So who created Bitcoin? I believe I have found the answer due to the following reasons.

https://i.imgur.com/G0GYVMt.png

5. Bitcoin has followers all over the world, although some countries have banned it
6. Nobody believes anyone claiming to be the creator of Bitcoin unless they provide tangible proof

I am a believer.

bitcoin will be won only by time)
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:52:33 PM

And so which coin is going to be Jesus or is bitcoin already Jesus? We all know how that story ended so maybe the parallels aren't so great. Although I like the idea of bitcoin dying and then being resurrected and rising up to the sky, that sounds like a story I can get behind.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:54:58 PM

I admire the creator of bitcoin and the way he hides himself to the public,
at the start of this creation he already knew that someday bitcoin will be the best currency that will give so many millions on his assets and that is not good if he is well known and for his family's safety. ON THE 7th day god created bitcoin is not a good statement.
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:55:36 PM

I am a believer.

I will proud to say, I am a believer of bitcoin. I think God want to solve our financial problems by hearing the daily wishes of mankind .Then he created the bitcoin by the name of Satoshi. And true fact is no one know who is Satoshi and why he had created it.But now,bitcoin solving over financial needs.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: