Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:36:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am still at a 50% loss in my Cardano Holding since I have entered. HODLing..  (Read 173 times)
JuniAiko (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:50:24 PM

I only buy, and never sell my ADA because I believe in the team and what they are doing so much.

Just to put it out here so that I can revisit this later, once the layers on top of the base layer starts coming online from the end of this year..

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:24:31 PM

ADA is at the mercy of the whole market right now, they don't have anything coming up themselves that could stop a slide if the market is falling and so the only hope of a price recovery is if the total market cap increases back towards and beyond 500bn.

lsd400

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:28:47 PM

ADA is at the mercy of the whole market right now, they don't have anything coming up themselves that could stop a slide if the market is falling and so the only hope of a price recovery is if the total market cap increases back towards and beyond 500bn.

I'm afraid it may not happen this year to get back 500bln market cap BTC should be around 15k.
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:29:12 PM

I only buy, and never sell my ADA because I believe in the team and what they are doing so much.

Just to put it out here so that I can revisit this later, once the layers on top of the base layer starts coming online from the end of this year..

90% of my portfolio is in ADA. Bought below 5c and have kept HODL'ing even when it reached $1.30. I haven't sold a single ADA. Will continue to HODL for as long as I can.

ADA is the future for gen III blockchains Wink
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:33:47 PM

90% of my portfolio is in ADA. Bought below 5c and have kept HODL'ing even when it reached $1.30. I haven't sold a single ADA. Will continue to HODL for as long as I can.

Dude the level of onions and gonads on you is unreal. I would have passed out at about 50 cents let alone $1, insane you can hold through that. But you must have a grand vision and for your sake I hope ADA becomes big time. Btw the whole market is in shambles at the moment, it isn't just ADA so that should make you feel secure in your holding.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
thewalkinggoat

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:37:59 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2019, 05:35:35 PM by thewalkinggoat

acarli

Activity: 267
Merit: 77

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:41:19 PM

I was thinking about entering ADA at this point. Anyone know why ADA took such a brutal dive? It's about 90% from ATH.
Any fundamental news on tech or dev team that I missed?

xireKT

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:42:18 PM

Dude the level of onions and gonads on you is unreal. I would have passed out at about 50 cents let alone $1, insane you can hold through that. But you must have a grand vision and for your sake I hope ADA becomes big time. Btw the whole market is in shambles at the moment, it isn't just ADA so that should make you feel secure in your holding.

Hahaha.. Well I gotta admit, it wasn't an easy task. All my friends from work were telling me to sell and take profit but I didn't listen to anyone. I could be completely wrong but I see a great future for ADA (Cardano). Only time will tell. I will either be very happy or quite disappointed for not having listened to my friends at first.

I went from being an average person to being a half millionaire in my fiat currency rate and now I'm down to having less than what I invested (due to having bought other coins during the bull run)... Oh well though, it's part of life and risking right? Wink

I'll continue to HODL strong for as long as my heart can handle it Tongue

PS: Thanks for the words of encouragement Cheesy
xireKT

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:46:34 PM

I was thinking about entering ADA at this point. Anyone know why ADA took such a brutal dive? It's about 90% from ATH.
Any fundamental news on tech or dev team that I missed?

The drop is related to the whole market drop in general, not specifically to ADA. ADA was below 3 cents in November, 2017, hit ATH of $1.30 and now it's back down to 15-20c. Sure the drop was drastic but it's still higher than what it was before the bull run.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:49:50 PM

The team can be great. But if the project does not need people, or it is not relevant, a great development team can not do anything about it
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:51:09 PM

ADA or cardano is for the long term investment so you wont need to worry about the short term dumps,you need to look further years from now cardano would be massive because its developers and the product is very promising the roadmap as well that it why it is one of the top coins even though it is still very new to the market,HOLD because it is worthy to hold.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:54:13 PM

As far as i can see cardano is for a long term holding so you are still good theres a reason why this new coin is at the top,because the project itself is promising the product and the team are excellent you will just need to HOLD this coin as it is going to be more massive when it becomes mature enough in our community look at the roadmap and you will find why.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:54:56 PM

If you are looking for long term investment then you should keep the coins and ignore the current price fall. In the long run, the price will be recovered and if the ADA team managed to achieve the targets set by them, then price can touch the sky.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:55:48 PM

Cardano is one of the cryptos I am looking to buy. I am waiting for eos to climb a bit then exchange some into cardano.
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:58:09 PM

I understand that you believe in the project and trust the team and I respect that

However technical is sometimes more important than fundamentals. Cardano entered into market just end of 2017 and increased up to top 5 in the market cap. It is just in the beginning era and total market cap was more than Neo, Monero, Litecoin, etc. That was too much overpriced and you should consider that. Good projects can also be overpriced.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:03:22 PM

That's right, and that's make me a little bit sad. I was comparing three Ethereum's Killers - Tezos, EOS and Cardano, and really Cardano looks stronger than others, which have too much words in my opinion. But the weakness of Cardano is their roadmap. They are too slow...
ukw

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:18:38 PM

I personally think you have made good choices and indeed the team behind this coin is pretty good. I think she has a chance to stand in the top 3 by the market cap.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
chaosfourever

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:35:23 PM

Ya Cardano is only promises. I keep my investments in Ardor. It truly has a new and working product that will one day rival Ethereum without all the issues. Good luck with your promises.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:36:32 PM

You should be aware that you are not actually losing money untill you sell !
Cardano is a great coin, and i'm sure that after the market recovers it will get you nice profits. Just stay strong and don't sell unless you need to.
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:45:39 PM

You should cut loss  when the market is crashing. I hope that the market would turn side ways so you could recover your loses. ADA is a good coin but it is not immune to red market. Holding is good if you buy on the deep.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: