Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:52:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am still at a 50% loss in my Cardano Holding since I have entered. HODLing..  (Read 171 times)
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:50:54 PM

It's time for accumulation my friend , ADA is very cheap. ADA is a very promising project in long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dongxier

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:00:36 AM

Since I invested in Ethereum, I have lost almost 60%. The price of Ethereum when I bought them were about $1300.
But no matter what, I think I will hold until the end of the year.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:10:35 AM

Cardano coin is actually doing good performance in the crypto market and I believe there is a great future with this coin. It would be a great strategy in doing the HODL thing with this coin for a longer period since surely this will give you good beneficial profit in the coming years to come. Let's just hope BTC will continue to grow such that most of the alts price will also be stretch further in order to gain more profit from your investment.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:19:45 AM

At this stage, it is probably best to keep your ADA for the long term as you do. Cardano is a very good project, with great potential. It is possible that in a few weeks, the situation will reverse and the ADA will reach a value between $3 and $5 or even higher, who knows.
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:02:16 AM

Some people write it's time to accumulate more as it's cheap. I wonder how they evaluate that. I think it's rather the opposite, it's overvalued. It is one of these projects that have a great concept but no product. Do you know when there will be a testnet let alone a finished product? I guess not.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:30:46 PM

Cardano down over 6% today on coinmarketcap. I noticed that EOS was the only coin in the top ten that increased today,over 9%.
Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:09:41 PM

I only buy, and never sell my ADA because I believe in the team and what they are doing so much.

Just to put it out here so that I can revisit this later, once the layers on top of the base layer starts coming online from the end of this year..
As same I you understand, I bought Cardano for 0.9$ and lost a lot of money, but I hope the price will recover and I'll make a profit.
JustBetweenUs

Activity: 290
Merit: 28

bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:06:32 PM

Cardano down over 6% today on coinmarketcap. I noticed that EOS was the only coin in the top ten that increased today,over 9%.

the performance of a single day tell you what exactly...any coin can have a good day or two but still be worthless, only the coins that are frequently in the top performing category should get your attention, I haven't seen Cardano in any top chart since the beginning of this year

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: