Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about bitcoin at the moment?  (Read 409 times)
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:15:07 PM

I strongly believe that bitcoin price would remain stable over the next few months. After that it would pump again and get to moon.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:19:57 PM

from the beginning bitcoins was always evolving and still has not evolved into its true final form , however the developments surrounding bitcoins have been very encouraging this is as its acceptance among the common folk, world governments , businesses and consumers is definitely at an all time high. though there is still some resistance the state of bitcoins is definitely healthy , prices will fluctuate because as i said in the beginning its still evolving however the strides that have been made so far this year will soon correct the downward movement as earlier in the year there was a lot of uncertainty surrounding the crypto but recent developments definitely prove that bitcoins foundation is rooted in the rock .

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

Currently the bitcoin is decreasing, maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow will return to the higher price, what do you think?

Bitcoin will no doubt return to growth, but this is unlikely to happen tomorrow or very soon. There must be certain preconditions for the growth of the coin. Bitcoin again needs to attract the attention of investors. And to understand how to circumvent attempts to regulate it by the governments of states. Bitcoin can no longer exist in the form in which it existed before. It needs renovation, development, otherwise it will not be interesting. And as we know, bitcoin rests on the demand-supply relationship. If it loses it`s popularity, it will be killed.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:22:17 PM

The price will get back to normal in a few fays or weeks, we just have to wait for it. The internet is full of fake news spread by FUD and that is the reason why the price went down so much in last weeks ,since the beginning of thethe year. It already passed 3 months since the price is going down without any major increase so er have to expect a period when the price is going to increase back and break a new record because I think that id what bitcoin is preparing for right now.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:28:10 PM

What I thing about bitcoin now is completely same as what I thought about it when the price was 19000 dollar. Nothing has changed. Fluctuations are normal and bitcoin is the payment system which can change the world and it is woth to invest in like the time we was hearing very good news about bitcoin.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:41:24 PM

Currently the bitcoin is decreasing, maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow will return to the higher price, what do you think?

At this moment bitcoin price is decreasing but it will soon recover. I still believe in bitcoin . I mean now is a good buy because the price is low . Then hold it and you will gain profit in the end.
brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:49:52 PM

I don't see any reason to panic and sell Bitcoin, such long correction have already happened in the past and they are something natural. If Bitcoin price was increasing all the time, it would be quite dangerous for its appearance and usability. We are receiving more and more positive news which could encourage investors to buy more Bitcoin which will eventually cause a huge rise of its price. I'm surprised that I have been calm for the whole time, many of my friends and relative have already sold their BTC because they were frightened that the might lose their money.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:53:12 PM

Bitcoin is currently down, but the numbers are so small that it does not affect the price. The market is becoming more stable after price adjustments, but do not worry too much because now is Bitcoin's uptrend as it has a solid footing.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:56:55 PM

Currently it's been ever so slightly higher ($8800). I personally think it would move sideways for a while though, probably being stuck at the $7000-$9000 range for a while. Just my guess though, not technical analysis or something. Just a shitty prediction of mine so take it lightly.

Recall the beginning of 2017 when BTC had a price of 3k for several months. I remember that on August 16 the price dropped every $ 1,600. It's almost as much as the ETH price. Unfortunately I did not buy.
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:05:12 PM

if I think the current bitcoin is always viewed negatively by people do not understand about bitcoin and lately it is also the news that make bitcoin down drastically Cool
turbanto

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:26:27 PM

despite the fall in the bitcoin exchange rate, I think it will return to its position and by the end of the year will cost 15000 $
shampun

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:34:23 PM

hmmm ... I think everything is obvious! he has the prospect for the next 2 years!
and then it just will not be needed, since its technology is old and the transactions are slow !!! now there are many new coins very promising !!!
Nevkeke

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:58:52 PM

I think bitcoin is still good investing. The fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin are an opportunity for people who think they are late. But this is still dangerous, so we have to invest in safe amounts
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:03:19 PM

Currently it's been ever so slightly higher ($8800). I personally think it would move sideways for a while though, probably being stuck at the $7000-$9000 range for a while. Just my guess though, not technical analysis or something. Just a shitty prediction of mine so take it lightly.

currently bitcoin is higher for awhile.but tomorrow we cannot guess if it is still the same.
natalagerman95

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

I think that bitcoin is not only the basis of all crypto currency, but their future, bitcoin, this new future economic component of all countries, will help to secure contracts and deals, thereby reducing corruption
CoinstarF

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:34:09 PM

At the moment bitcoin is gathering strength to bull the coinmarketcap. Bitcoin rise and fall every three months. Next month the bullish event will experience by everyone.

Bitcoin is gradually increase higher, many investors trusted of it's flows, there's a lot of holders wants to trades thief holdings because the price is about 9k.
JiuMiBe

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:45:19 PM

Do not be subjective just because you have made a lot of money in the virtual currency market that you can easily make money in other financial markets. More than 95% of stock market investors have lost money for this reason.
malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:46:57 PM

Yes, bitcoin is continuously decreasing right now, but despite of it, I do believe that bitcoin will go further from this crisis. This won't be the downfall of bitcoin, I know that sooner it will be fine.
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:51:56 PM

Bitcoin is still in the process of recovering. I think bitcoin will continuosly going higher this days as seen in the market. Bitcoin will be more stronger that no matter what happen it will go up. And I think bitcoin is worth to invest because you can really gained a huge profit .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

yes it is thats why i purchase some bitcoin this day because i see a big dump for bitcoin maybe tommorow bitcoin will be more expensive. now i receive a small income because the price of bitcoin increase now almost 10k$ this moment.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: