Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:55:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think about bitcoin at the moment?  (Read 414 times)
Torrenth (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:53:37 PM

Currently the bitcoin is decreasing, maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow will return to the higher price, what do you think?
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 3856

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

Currently it's been ever so slightly higher ($8800). I personally think it would move sideways for a while though, probably being stuck at the $7000-$9000 range for a while. Just my guess though, not technical analysis or something. Just a shitty prediction of mine so take it lightly.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
suncut

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:00:56 PM

Even if bitcoin fall sometimes,  i trust bitcoin and believe that it will rise again with a huge comeback.
CryptoHunter24

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:05:32 PM

Bitcoin price pump and dump is very normal as it's value depend on the law of supply and demand. If you believe with bitcoin,you should know that it can surpass all the fudd around. Bitcoin has already have the the strong foundation into cryptocurrency. Just think positively,bitcoin will surely rise again,just fasten your seatbelts

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:10:38 PM

At this time bitcoin rising something around 9k$! coinmarketcap showing 24 hours volume increasing much higher then some of days. you can see that. almost around 13% increasing from past day!
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:23:53 PM

Don't you know it's only the past bitcoin price is improving now.Bitcoin will never give up.I still believe bitcoin has a great future.
antipoff

Activity: 318

EHFIRST

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:26:59 PM

ell I give bitcoin maximum 3-5 years. it is too old. too slow. too expensive.
next BIG coin is about to appear. and we are very lucky to have an opportunity to watch this moment.

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
Ahmad Raditya

Activity: 154

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:31:16 PM

Bitcoin prices are now dropping dramatically from peak prices by the end of 2017, the number of bans in various countries and the sheer number of social media that are starting to ban all forms of Bitcoin-related advertisements and ICOs to the point of hitting Bitcoin's price. Surely we as a Bitcoiner hope this situation quickly passed but if you look at the reality now, that possibility takes a long time.

╰ ╰ ╰   PlayHall ╯ ╯ ╯              ● JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! PLAYHALL.IO ●  ╰ FACEBOOK ╯| | ╰ TELEGRAM ╯| | ╰ TWITTER ╯ | | ╰ MEDIUM
REDDIT ╯| | ╰ THREAD
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:31:47 PM

Bitcoin is exactly the same as when it was valued at $20,000 just a few months ago, in fact arguably better given the adoption of segwit. For that reason I have little worries about the price and am confident we will return towards an ATH in due course, it might take all year but those of us who are faithful will be rewarded for our patience.

monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:38:23 PM

Currently the bitcoin is decreasing, maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow will return to the higher price, what do you think?
I think this month is not supporting to Bitcoin if you expecting pump in tomorrow you should wait for one day. Because Bitcoin is still volatile in market so we cannot predict the tomorrow possibilities of Bitcoin. But may or June it will going to moon because I can research the past three years strategy every year these kind of fluctuations are happen in the market.

dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:38:57 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is very risky to the value of the price, that's what happens today, Bitcoin prices are not yet stable, sometimes up sometimes down, many things that cause Bitcoin prices down and unstable, the issue of banning the use of Bitcoin, the number of traders than users , fraud issues and other negative news. But I am sure Bitcoin will survive and in the next few weeks or months Bitcoin prices will be stable again and will return to higher prices, even at the highest level. Smiley
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:40:08 PM

No today I can see that bitcoin is gaining good momentum and volatility which is started from today and we can see that price movement with our naked eye. Right now at the time of typing the price of bitcoin is trading near $8800 and by tomorrow we can see the rise in the bitcoin prices and till this weekend you will be seeing some strong momentum price action with good volatility and see that you don't miss the entry in this strong impulsive price action and by this way we can see the bitcoin price reaching near 15k.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1295

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:50:42 PM

what do you think about bitcoin at the moment?

the same as i thought when it was $1000. back then if you
had told me in 12 months that $1000 will be worth $9000
I would have doubled my purchase.

now from today, fast forward 12 months . . .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Frideric

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:54:29 PM

I really hope that bitcoin will rise in price, I think it is temporary, I bought bitcoins and believe that in a couple of months I will be able to earn.
tosindesign

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:55:54 PM

At the moment bitcoin is gathering strength to bull the coinmarketcap. Bitcoin rise and fall every three months. Next month the bullish event will experience by everyone.
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:01:19 PM

Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency price is volatile, we cannot predict the cryptocurrency price just by analyzing a day or two price trend. We need to look back past years price trend, if you could see last year same day Bitcoin was around $1200 and today's price is x8 times more than that. Now you compare whether Bitcoin price is low or high. Certainly you wouldn't accept this comparison and how you would compare two days or two weeks price trend I really don't have a clue.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:39:08 PM

I think bitcoin is still profitable more than gold for me. Bitcoin still market leaders in crypto currency. So when the price go down, for me is still normal.
Because investment can go down and up again. I still believe bitcoin can rise and shine in this year, before end of the year.
My prediction bitcoin price can reach around $ 30,000, last year around $ 20,000. Don't be panic and calm when bitcoin price slow down and go down.
Just keep and hold you bitcoin. It's time to buy more when the price go down.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:08:12 PM

For the moment bitcoin is gathering strength to improve its value in the marketplace.Bitcoin rise and fall every yime months. Next month or next year i believed  the bitcoin will experience by everyone. Don't be panic and calm when bitcoin price slow down and go down lets hope that bitcoin will rise again to the top. I know that we cannot predict the bitcoins or other cryptocurrency price. I am sure Bitcoin will survive and in the next few weeks or months Bitcoin prices will be stable again and will return to higher prices, even at the highest level. 

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
kaya11

Activity: 1330
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:10:40 PM

Too many comes into my mind, especially when I see FUD spreading not only here but on the other sites too. There also the news about the banning about google banning crypto ads and guess what? Facebook and Twitter are agreeing at it they say? Who wouldn't freak out if things like this comes to your mind?
Seeing bloodbath right now is a disappointment but I think there is bright side about it, ICO will be lessen as they are bashed buy investors who merely lost their money due to the decline of BTC and ETH. Well it's a good thing they will be lessen as most of them are shitcoins. I will just have to wait until the price will rise again, I guess at this kind of time is where you buy coins and earn later on, it is already bouncing back a little bit and few sparks more it will again blaze just like what it was back December 2017.

tot-o

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:12:04 PM

Bitcoin is life it does face struggles as of today and for the coming months and years but I think this is the most creative thing I encountered in my internet life, could you just imagine somethings not legal nor illegal that competes against Fiat?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: