Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:16:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Climb higher and higher like a bird in the sky  (Read 3185 times)
fleabag (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 08:29:55 PM

Capitulation soon. Retrace back to the low $100's. look at the chart. every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction. it cant keep going straight up forever. mark my words.   Grin
Birdy

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 08:31:07 PM

Birds don't capitulate, they fly high in the sky.
Trust me, I know. ^^
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:10:28 PM

fly my chikun, fly
Soju Boy

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:17:19 PM

Capitulation soon. Retrace back to the low $100's. look at the chart. every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction. it cant keep going straight up forever. mark my words.   Grin

Equal and opposite? So you're saying at some point I'll be able to sell a pizza for 10k BTC?
firstlast

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:19:48 PM

Capitulation, like what happened in July? Correction would make more sense.
Ozymandias

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:25:10 PM

Sounds like junior's first short, good luck with that.
Davyd05

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:47:50 PM

he's been flaming hard since yesterday. nothing new here.

Proud Hodler, neither bull nor bear.
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:54:54 PM

capitulation of the bears that is
fleabag (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 11:12:55 PM

high high way up in the sky!

in all seriousness I dont' know why i do this, that is go against the majority? I am thinking it goes back to my hardcore betting days. I used to get on the same side as the bookies. I wouldnt say it was always correct, because I would still be betting, but in the long run the bookies would usually win. See when you are the bookie you dont have to do any work . you let everyone else do the analysis and rack their brains trying to pick a winner and inevitably in the end they lose. Bitcoins are a gamble. the players in this game of chance are the investors in coin and the big big money is the house. I know this web site is for long, bulls what have you. But it wouldn't be interesting if everyone agreed with everyone right?
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 11:52:07 PM

in all seriousness I dont' know why i do this, that is go against the majority? I am thinking it goes back to my hardcore betting days. I used to get on the same side as the bookies. I wouldnt say it was always correct, because I would still be betting, but in the long run the bookies would usually win. See when you are the bookie you dont have to do any work . you let everyone else do the analysis and rack their brains trying to pick a winner and inevitably in the end they lose. Bitcoins are a gamble. the players in this game of chance are the investors in coin and the big big money is the house. I know this web site is for long, bulls what have you. But it wouldn't be interesting if everyone agreed with everyone right?

Right but bookies don't know about bitcoin  Wink

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 11:54:35 PM

I love how the mindset is if you say it, it will come true.

If we ever touch low 100's it will be for a split second and very short-lived.  Smiley

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 11:57:09 PM

If you look at the order book, there are really not a lot of coin that you can buy during the rally, the real purchase will happen after the price crashed from a period high, and that will show the buyer's psychological support level

SheHadMANHands
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 12:29:42 AM

Flea's post count has passed his IQ..

Earlier this week.
MoreFun
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003

WePower.red

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 12:32:52 AM

Flea's post count has passed his IQ..

Earlier this week.

He has 128 posts btw  Wink
fleabag (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:16:15 AM

too far too fast. why you ask? When the silk road was operating, there were more transactions with bitcoins happening within the bitcoin ecosystem. not more volume, more actual buys and actual sells say per day than there are now. Since I have been following bitcoin, which I admit has only been a year and a half, it seemed like there was always a tendency for it to go up. Now, since the silk road is gone those transactions are gone too. Whether they were buys or sells those transactions in a way helped the the overall system. Now uou have a artificial system taking the place of those transactions which are the bots. Bots are now running the bids up. On top of the overall buy and hold mentality, and the overall tendency for it to rise, you have a runaway train that will eventually go off the tracks.
theonewhowaskazu

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:21:05 AM

Um, who do you consider the "Bitcoin Bookies?"

If anything, they'd be the whales, who by definition are invested in Bitcoin and thus at least in the short term think its going to go up.

fleabag (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:24:33 AM

If anything, they'd be the whales, who by definition are invested in Bitcoin and thus at least in the short term think its going to go up.

yes the whales would be considered the bookies or the "house"
theonewhowaskazu

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:31:54 AM

yes the whales would be considered the bookies or the "house"

Yes, so if they're the house, and they own bitcoins...

then wouldn't you be betting on the side of the bookies by supporting Bitcoin, sorta flipping your entire argument on its ass?

Just saying.

fleabag (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 09:48:57 AM

damn I am good made my call and lo and behold a little mini flash crash 5 hours later.
Le Happy Merchant

Activity: 634
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 09:54:48 AM

Equal and opposite? So you're saying at some point I'll be able to sell a pizza for 10k BTC?

Nah, 1 BTC for 10k pizza.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: