Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Done with the topic: [New format] Merit Abuser Gang [Now 18-1 cases]  (Read 2262 times)
SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:53:22 PM

Listen up good mdayonliner.

First of all, you are not the staff, you are not Satoshi or anyone who started this forum.  You're just some guy wasting time on a power trip obsessing about some trivial new rules that joined the forum a few months ago.  I've been here for years involved in crypto, you are in no place to judge me or my intentions.  You really should be focusing on something more important than this with your life.  I don't really have to explain myself to you, but I will anyways to induldge anyone that is listening and might think this is something important, which it's not.

Again, I didn't even want these merits to begin with.  If they never existed and the forum never gave them to me that would've been just fine, I couldn't care less.  Because of this whole thing they're way more trouble that they're worth with everyone bitching and moaning.  "here have some free stuff but you can only use it in a certain way or you're in trouble!"  What joke, you can keep it then.  It was just something free that fell out of the sky like an airdrop that I got rid of, I don't want them and have none left now.  Even if I didn't have a high rank I would still be here discussing crypto and I would be involved in crypto.  This forum is here to discuss ideas and communicate with each other.  All the ranks and merits and blah blah is a bunch of superfluous nonsense, you're getting way too caught up on that.  You don't have these kinds of ranking systems on other communication platforms like telegram for example because they don't matter, the words and messages matter.

Yeah I noticed people using merits, but again I don't care so I didn't pay all that much attention.  I still didn't look into the rules deeply after that because it was a waste of my time.  It's some meaningless self validation junk such as likes on facebook or thumbs up on reddit, who gives a shit.  I did multiple trades because that's how he wanted it done, again I didn't think about it too much.  That's all the explanation that is necessary, nit picking every minute detail is some ocd level of obsession.

I stand by what I said in that PM I sent you, negging me is completely uncalled for.  I don't have any more merit left and I won't be using it again if I do get some more.  From what I see the system is heavily flawed and not worth participating in if it results in things like this that are wasting even more of my time.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:05:04 PM

The system is indeed abused by a lot of users who are forming their own secret clans to help each other.

It is enough just to look at the list of posts being merited to think, very often.. "WTF? This silly post deserves a merit?"

I am sorry to repeat here a concept that I have also expressed somewhere else, but in my opinion the ONLY solution to make sure that the quality of the posts is increased without giving all the power to do that to the members (who, as documented here are forming their own clans to help each other out) is a STRONGER, TOUGHER moderation.

A stronger moderation policy cannot be easily cheated.

All that is needed is something like "you post crap. I delete your post and give you a warning for doing it. After x warnings for the same reason (let's pretend it's maximum 4 warnings for posting crap) I ban your account PERMANENTLY".

As simple as that.

That would work much better as a deterrent than this absurd merit system whose power is left entirely in the hands of the members to happily abuse with and also it would not penalize newbies.

Just my two cents.
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:42:57 PM

Listen up good mdayonliner.

First of all, you are not the staff, you are not Satoshi or anyone who started this forum.  You're just some guy wasting time on a power trip obsessing about some trivial new rules that joined the forum a few months ago.  I've been here for years involved in crypto, you are in no place to judge me or my intentions.  You really should be focusing on something more important than this with your life.  I don't really have to explain myself to you, but I will anyways to induldge anyone that is listening and might think this is something important, which it's not.

Again, I didn't even want these merits to begin with.  If they never existed and the forum never gave them to me that would've been just fine, I couldn't care less.  Because of this whole thing they're way more trouble that they're worth with everyone bitching and moaning.  "here have some free stuff but you can only use it in a certain way or you're in trouble!"  What joke, you can keep it then.  It was just something free that fell out of the sky like an airdrop that I got rid of, I don't want them and have none left now.  Even if I didn't have a high rank I would still be here discussing crypto and I would be involved in crypto.  This forum is here to discuss ideas and communicate with each other.  All the ranks and merits and blah blah is a bunch of superfluous nonsense, you're getting way too caught up on that.  You don't have these kinds of ranking systems on other communication platforms like telegram for example because they don't matter, the words and messages matter.

Yeah I noticed people using merits, but again I don't care so I didn't pay all that much attention.  I still didn't look into the rules deeply after that because it was a waste of my time.  It's some meaningless self validation junk such as likes on facebook or thumbs up on reddit, who gives a shit.  I did multiple trades because that's how he wanted it done, again I didn't think about it too much.  That's all the explanation that is necessary, nit picking every minute detail is some ocd level of obsession.

I stand by what I said in that PM I sent you, negging me is completely uncalled for.  I don't have any more merit left and I won't be using it again if I do get some more.  From what I see the system is heavily flawed and not worth participating in if it results in things like this that are wasting even more of my time.

So this is how you are trying to play with me now? The fear game  Cheesy
You know it's an old trick.

ImageLoading...

You listen up moron,
Do you think me being in the forum a few months ago and you being here for years make a difference. Really!!!
What have you done for this forum all these years accept crying for signature campaigns to earn those shit useless coins most of the time?

I would still be here discussing crypto
LOL
I see there are a lot of discussions about crypto on your last 20 posts 

This forum is here to discuss ideas
I see ideas from your last 20 posts again, lots of ideas, I am overloaded with ideas after reading all these posts.

Dude, listen gentlemanship advice...

You made the mistake.
I did multiple trades because that's how he wanted it done, again I didn't think about it too much.

Now, accept it that you got.

Nothing personal here and I have nothing to prove you as well.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
SparkyU

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:18:14 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 08:06:37 PM by SparkyU

Sigh.  You just don't get it, it's not some trickery.  I tried to explain my situation first and the PM was all about giving you a chance, one that you didn't even bother to give me before negging me.  Enjoy yours then if you can't be anything but rude, I never called you insulting names. You seem to lack basic comprehension of what I'm saying and compassion.

Again, you're judging me thinking you're somehow better because some of my posts don't meat your arbitrary high standards.  Then all almost 900 of my posts must be worthless right? Get off your high horse, what a joke.  Thinking I have to somehow prove myself to, you don't mean anything.  There are almost an endless string of actual spammers and crooked people on this forum and you're choosing to give me a hard time.  You're going to have a very difficult time here if this is how you choose to interact with people.

Enjoy your neg, I'm done talking to you.  If you have a problem with any of my actions report me to the moderators or staff next time as they're the ones who actually make the real decisions around here and not people like you trying to play their role.....poorly.

----------------
Lastly I'll say on the merit system in general, it's a poor format.  If moderation was what it is like on many other forums there wouldn't be a need for it at all.  There are so many things that happen here that generally don't at many other places.  I'm not sure why that is exactly, but it happens regardless.  Spammers are allowed to have free reign with little consquences, at other places they are banned very swiftly.  Places that deal with even more web traffic.  Moderation here needs to be way more harsh.  Crypto has exploded, surely it can't be because of understaffing.   Spend some money or something and hire more mods if that's the issue.  Spammers will get tired of making accounts if you're quick to get rid of them but I've seen almost nothing done in some many cases so they just do whatever they want.

What are you trying to explain for? As I can see, you're not a DT member so your negative feedback will not affect to him. Beside When I looked at your Merit summary, I can ensure that you're alt account of BarkingHawk or you sold your Merit for him Smiley. 75 Merit points for 2 old trash replies posted when Merit system even wasn't created yet? No need to explain about your Merit summary anymore cause everybody will know about it when they take a look at your Merit history.
I already explained all this in my other posts in this thread, you didn't read them.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:03:55 PM

Sigh.  You just don't get it, it's not some trickery.  I tried to explain my situation first and the PM was all about giving you a chance, one that you didn't even bother to give me before negging me.  Enjoy yours then if you can't be anything but rude, I never called you insulting names. You seem to lack basic comprehension of what I'm saying and compassion.

Again, you're judging me thinking you're somehow better because some of my posts don't meat your arbitrary high standards.  Then all almost 900 of my posts must be worthless right? Get off your high horse, what a joke.  Thinking I have to somehow prove myself to, you don't mean anything.  There are almost an endless string of actual spammers and crooked people on this forum and you're choosing to give me a hard time.  You're going to have a very difficult time here if this is how you choose to interact with people.

Enjoy your neg, I'm done talking to you.  If you have a problem with any of my actions report me to the moderators or staff next time as they're the ones who actually make the real decisions around here and not people like you trying to play their role.....poorly.
What are you trying to explain for? As I can see, you're not a DT member so your negative feedback will not affect to him. Beside When I looked at your Merit summary, I can ensure that you're alt account of BarkingHawk or you sold your Merit for him Smiley. 75 Merit points for 2 old trash replies posted when Merit system even wasn't created yet? No need to explain about your Merit summary anymore cause everybody will know about it when they take a look at your Merit history.

ngavanngo22

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:20:48 PM

----------------
Lastly I'll say on the merit system in general, it's a poor format.  If moderation was what it is like on many other forums there wouldn't be a need for it at all.  There are so many things that happen here that generally don't at many other places.  I'm not sure why that is exactly, but it happens regardless.  Spammers are allowed to have free reign with little consquences, at other places they are banned very swiftly.  Places that deal with even more web traffic.  Moderation here needs to be way more harsh.  Crypto has exploded, surely it can't be because of understaffing.   Spend some money or something and hire more mods if that's the issue.  Spammers will get tired of making accounts if you're quick to get rid of them but I've seen almost nothing done in some many cases so they just do whatever they want.

I already explained all this in my other posts in this thread, you didn't read them.
Your explaination is useless Smiley. I don't get anything from it except you're a merit seller or alt of BarkingHawk. Don't think that mdayonliner is wasting his time Smiley. He's trying to improve this forum by detecting cheater and abuser whom are trying to take advantage of this forum to earn money to avoid this forum gonna be ruined, of course this is the thing Moderators and admin need cause they have so many things to do in this forum so they can't handle everthing at the same time. Don't worry, no need to explain anymore, you'll get what you deserve Smiley

SparkyU

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:46:33 PM

Your explaination is useless Smiley. I don't get anything from it except you're a merit seller or alt of BarkingHawk. Don't think that mdayonliner is wasting his time Smiley. He's trying to improve this forum by detecting cheater and abuser whom are trying to take advantage of this forum to earn money to avoid this forum gonna be ruined, of course this is the thing Moderators and admin need cause they have so many things to do in this forum so they can't handle everthing at the same time. Don't worry, no need to explain anymore, you'll get what you deserve Smiley
"get what i deserve"?  What is wrong with you people?  You have some serious problems.  You act like because I didn't follow some stupid little new rule they just made up that I wasn't even aware of that it's the same like I ran over a bunch of kids with my car or something.  Oh that Sparky guy he is so evil.  lol, wow.

I'll make it simple, anyone negs me for this silly little episode and I'll neg you right back.  This whole thing is ridiculous and shouldnt've even gone this far.

You want to actually improve the forum?  Merit system won't do it.  Get the mods to ban and remove more posts like they do everywhere else, take reddit for exmaple.  Get more mods if there aren't enough, crypto made everyone rich and they can afford it.  This forum has the lowest moderation and highest spam of any I've ever been on, so many genuinely useless spammers get away with so much here that they wouldn't anywhere else.  That's how you solve it.  Playing small town merit police isn't the answer.
ngavanngo22

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:06:56 PM

"get what i deserve"?  What is wrong with you people?  You have some serious problems.  You act like because I didn't follow some stupid little new rule they just made up that I wasn't even aware of that it's the same like I ran over a bunch of kids with my car or something.  Oh that Sparky guy he is so evil.  lol, wow.

I'll make it simple, anyone negs me for this silly little episode and I'll neg you right back.  This whole thing is ridiculous and shouldnt've even gone this far.

You want to actually improve the forum?  Merit system won't do it.  Get the mods to ban and remove more posts like they do everywhere else, take reddit for exmaple.  Get more mods if there aren't enough, crypto made everyone rich and they can afford it.  This forum has the lowest moderation and highest spam of any I've ever been on, so many genuinely useless spammers get away with so much here that they wouldn't anywhere else.  That's how you solve it.  Playing small town merit police isn't the answer.
Rules of this forum were given by Theymos and this forum also was created by him. If you think it's stupid, why you still there? Merit system won't help improving this forum Huh I don't know what's happening with your mind Smiley. It's preventing account farmer and shitposter in this forum. If you still complain about it, why don't you leave this forum? This isn't the only Bitcoin forum or you still want to stay here cause it's the only forum that you can earn money with? LOL. Stop explaining Wink

SparkyU

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:34:57 PM

Rules of this forum were given by Theymos and this forum also was created by him. If you think it's stupid, why you still there? Merit system won't help improving this forum Huh I don't know what's happening with your mind Smiley. It's preventing account farmer and shitposter in this forum. If you still complain about it, why don't you leave this forum? This isn't the only Bitcoin forum or you still want to stay here cause it's the only forum that you can earn money with? LOL. Stop explaining Wink
didn't satoshi create this forum...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5.0

Why would I or anyone for that matter leave this forum just because we don't like one part of it or some of the people here, that doesn't make any sense.  No place is perfect, mr passive aggressive.  If we've been here years through all the spammers and scammers a stupid little forum point system like merits is nothing in comparison.  The points don't matter, the ranks don't matter, the badges or any other nonsense doesn't matter.  We're here to communicate with each other about crypto and for better or worse this is the biggest and best place to get information about it.  That's all the matters in the end.

Anyways, I'm done.  This whole thing is spiralling into off topic land.
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:50:17 AM

Case#3

A. mrhelpful is confused?

mrhelpful's merit summary
Received
User
Sent
2Sandal_Hat
Null
Nulljenia1
Nullallinvain

What would you say if someone send you 50 merits for this...
Hi guys. Alan here from CryptoBoreas.

Regrettably we don't have that kind of power and when we get a power upgrade in the near future I have to go through our customer waiting list first. I am prioritizing smaller customers first!

I am really not sure what motive does mrhelpful thinks of when he sent 50 to allinvain and 10 jenia1?

The action of sending 50 merits to allinvain  from mrhelpful really raise question to me.

Perhaps mrhelpful will have a valid answer. Is he/she now on the top of  allinvain's prioritizing customers list?

B. Kousei23's possible connection with plucking23, Bruce1614, loading..., alexsandria, Ashong Salonga
And relation between Bruce1614 and kirito1614
Keep the timing of the received merits before we start. and because of that 5 merits sent from Sanugarid also counts.

Kousei23's merit summary
Received - Time
User
Sent
27 - March 13, 2018, 09:56:59 PMAshong Salonga
Null
28 - March 13, 2018, 10:00:27 PMalexsandria
Null
5 - March 14, 2018, 07:59:40 PMSanugarid
Null
1 - March 14, 2018, 08:01:08 PMplucking23
24 - March 14, 2018, 08:02:07 PMloading...
Null
NullBruce1614

Can you see in-between Ashong Salonga and alexsandria the receiving time difference is around only 4 minutes?! If this was from same post then we would have less doubt then we have since the merits received from two entirely different posts!!!

Again on 14th March the total timestamp for the first merit (5) and the last merit (24) is around 3 minutes from Sanugarid, plucking23 and loading...!!! This one might be from a same post since it has been marked as "Deleted/Off-limits/Ignored" however I wonder on 14the the 3 users with Kousei23 and on 13th the two users with Kousei23 had a round table meeting? Roll Eyes And since then nothing at all!!!

Ok, I guess Sanugarid, plucking23, loading..., Ashong Salonga and alexsandria wanted to trap Kousei23 but hey why Kousei23 sent 50 (!!!) to plucking23?

Oh snap!!! Looks like Kousei23 and plucking23 are alt to each others!!! 23? Grin

plucking23's merit summary
Received
User
Sent
50Kousei23

Obviously Kousei23 and plucking23 are alts to each others and exchanging merits with each others violates the forum rules which leads to receiving negative feedback

Sending merits on the same time from Ashong Salonga, alexsandria, Sanugarid and loading... to Kousei23 seems to be a part of a plan.

Let's talk about Bruce1614 received 10 from Kousei23

Bruce1614's merit summary
Received - Time
User
Sent
10 - March 19, 2018, 03:14:34 PMKousei23
Null
5 - March 19, 2018, 03:17:36 PMkirito1614

Ops!!! Again Looks like Bruce1614 and kirito1614 are alt to each others!!! 1614? Grin

10 and 5 merits brings 7.5 sMertis.
Send 7 sMerits to kirito1614 LOL. Thanks Kousei23 for helping with 10 merits  Tongue

Ok, Obviously Bruce1614 and kirito1614 are alts to each others and exchanging merits with each others violates the forum rules which leads to receiving negative feedback

Greetings sir,

With regards on your report on my account(Bruce1614) and my cousin's account(Kirito1614) we're not an alternate account of a one person. We share the same internet and live under one roof. He tutor me on the system and help me out to work here on the forum. We decided to merit each other since he saw my comment commendable, so I did merit him too because of his commendabke replies. I hope this will be clear that we are not the same person. Nothing on the Rules says that company shant merit each other.  Great day!

Respectfully,
Bruce Narch.
cryptohacker29@

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:51:45 PM

Good job. Now it is the time for the moderators who want the proof of merit trading what you will do now the moderators.
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:20:54 PM

Case#5

Rumhurius and striker7334 2.0

Rumhurius's merit summary
Received - Time
User
Sent - Time
41 - January 28, 2018, 12:32:58 AMstriker7334 2.0
50 - January 28, 2018, 12:27:56 AM
Nullbytemaster
50 - March 22, 2018, 12:27:36 AM
NullLimx Dev
50 - March 23, 2018, 04:55:28 AM

Look at the timing of merit exchange with striker7334 2.0, received 50 merit at January 28, 2018, 12:27:56 AM and after 5 minutes sent 41 merits at January 28, 2018, 12:32:58 AM. Posts are this and this. Clearly merit exchanged.

Also sending 50 merit each to bytemaster and is too much Limx Dev  Sad These two user looks legit. May be they worth it. Not enough evidence that they will trade it. So I will keep them out of the equation.

I clearly see Rumhurius and  striker7334 2.0 are guilty for exchanging merit.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:16:37 AM

a stupid little forum point system like merits is nothing in comparison

Of course merit matters and is a big deal. you are calling something as generous as merit system stupid. if you knew the alternative.

the ranks don't matter, the badges or any other nonsense doesn't matter.

Still you have got money from something you'd call nonsense. if they were really nonsense, you wouldn't be here. points, badges, ranks they all matter. you are ungrateful.

We're here to communicate with each other about crypto and for better or worse this is the biggest and best place to get information about it.  That's all the matters in the end.

Selling merits would make it difficult for everybody to communicate and exchange the information that matters.

OP, that link in your signature 627% ROI, is telling me something else about you. if you are busting farmers, traders of merits, you are advertising a Ponzi in your signature. facking lol.

🖤😏
selezneve

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:04:49 AM

Yes, it is happening for sure and the admins are also taking strong action such members. Op did a great job by starting this thread and members reporting such cases must be encouraged. They are spending their precious time in finding the members abusing the merit system. Also, if we some sort of mechanism to automatically detect these abuses cases, it will also save time of all the members. For instance, notification being sent to a staff if more than 20 merits are sent for a one liner or content length less than certain number of words.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:45:46 AM

Why someone from the forum harness these things. It makes the place so much discomfortable for the newbies and junior members.
If these are the clear evidence then who is now going to stop this.
This is very unfair for everyone. For those who make quality post don't get any merit and some spammers got 100 of merits.
ngavanngo22

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:39:48 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 08:54:58 AM by ngavanngo22

Why someone from the forum harness these things. It makes the place so much discomfortable for the newbies and junior members.
This is very unfair for everyone. For those who make quality post don't get any merit and some spammers got 100 of merits.
Really unfair? I think I got something really great from your Merit history. LOL. You're abusing merit system like all other cheaters in this forum. Thank to give me a chance to catch you Wink. GOTCHA Jerry, I'm Tom Smiley
Account related:

Naitik
jerry29@

Abusing Merit system

Proof:

Naitik Merit summary
jerry29@ Merit summary
What a smart way to choose Facebook account link Smiley

mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:02:52 AM

Case#6

Naitik and jerry29@
Screenshot for the record
Clearly Naitik and  jerry29@ are guilty for exchanging merit, possible Atls.

Courtesy to ngavanngo22, thank you.

Really unfair? I think I got something really great from your Merit history. LOL. You're abusing merit system like all other cheaters in this forum. Thank to give me a chance to catch you Wink. GOTCHA Jerry, I'm Tom Smiley
Account related:

Naitik
jerry29@

Abusing Merit system

Proof:

Naitik Merit summary
jerry29@ Merit summary

ngavanngo22

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:16:08 AM

Case#6

Naitik and jerry29@
Screenshot for the record
Clearly Naitik and  jerry29@ are guilty for exchanging merit, possible Atls.

Courtesy to ngavanngo22, thank you.

Account related:

Naitik
jerry29@

Abusing Merit system

Proof:

Naitik Merit summary
jerry29@ Merit summary

LOL. Don't mind about it, I also just want to improve this forum and make cheater and alt account stay away from this forum. I found out this one cause I'm attracted by his reply. LOL. Sometime we'll never know what we will get when we try. LOL. Merit system is a trap to find out all alt account in this forum Smiley)

fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:25:18 AM

The system is indeed abused by a lot of users who are forming their own secret clans to help each other.

It is enough just to look at the list of posts being merited to think, very often.. "WTF? This silly post deserves a merit?"

I am sorry to repeat here a concept that I have also expressed somewhere else, but in my opinion the ONLY solution to make sure that the quality of the posts is increased without giving all the power to do that to the members (who, as documented here are forming their own clans to help each other out) is a STRONGER, TOUGHER moderation.

A stronger moderation policy cannot be easily cheated.

All that is needed is something like "you post crap. I delete your post and give you a warning for doing it. After x warnings for the same reason (let's pretend it's maximum 4 warnings for posting crap) I ban your account PERMANENTLY".

As simple as that.

That would work much better as a deterrent than this absurd merit system whose power is left entirely in the hands of the members to happily abuse with and also it would not penalize newbies.

Just my two cents.

It is certainly a good idea but is it practical to implement ? I mean we already see the staff being busy handling those " Report to moderator" submissions and various other forum activities. Most of these are doing these voluntarily without getting any monetary compensation. It would be wrong to expect from them to work full time on this as they might be having jobs/businesses tp arrange their living expenses. Members do try to help sometimes by reporting cases but we need regular moderation.
ngavanngo22

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:42:12 AM

Hey mdayonliner. I think you'll be very interested in this one Smiley). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=878336

I don't have enough proof to conclude that they're alt accounts but I think this is very weirdo when this Sr. Member send so many Merit points to other account with lower rank in just a short time.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: