Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:37:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coindeal - legit exchange???  (Read 338 times)
victoria_v (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:21:12 PM

Hi guys,

I heard some good opinions about CoinDeal, I checked it and it's quite a new exchange. Did anyone use it? Is it really that good? I hear their support is good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
disloyalraisin

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:44:32 AM

I asked some questions about CoinDeal on various forums and got mostly positive feedback.

Also talked with their support via livechat, they were nice and quite professional too.

I registered there but first things first - I need to earn some money so I can use it to trade Tongue
So for now I can't say how good or badd the exchange works, but it left a good vibe when I checked it out.

I think it's best if you register (no need to put your money/crypto yet) and check it out yourself.
Lisam023

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 11:18:32 AM

Hey guys! It`s the first time I hear about an exchange market which leaves the choice of next cryptocurrencies in hands of its users. New cryptocurrencies have been introduced to trading on CoinDeal.com. Their voting system really works! People have chosen XRP, NANO, XVG, LSK and BCN in the vote and now those cryptos are implemented to this exchange platform. Isn`t it great? 
Mala65

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:12:14 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 08:26:38 AM by Mala65

Great news! I use this exchange platform and I really like their various actions related to cryptocurrencies. To sum up, they are very competitive compared to other exchanges.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:38:43 AM

I think this is the best link to prove about the coindeal if it is legit or not. Kindly hit the link below and educate your self by experience of others. Good luck to your journey!
https://www.forexbrokerz.com/brokers/CoinDeal-Review
Lisam023

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

I got a feeling you will hear about them soon anyway. In the last CoinMarketCap's 24 Hour Volume Rankings CoinDeal was on 66th place out of 205 exchange platforms! For me, great result as for an exchange which was opened only few months ago.
frleader10

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

My advice, don't trade at Coindeal! I've been trading for months there and the platform is very unstable, withdraws/deposits take far too long sometimes far mor then 24 hours!!), every day empty hot wallets, fake volumes which they create themselves and so on. Don't do it, you will be sorry!!
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:50:06 PM

My advice, don't trade at Coindeal! I've been trading for months there and the platform is very unstable, withdraws/deposits take far too long sometimes far mor then 24 hours!!), every day empty hot wallets, fake volumes which they create themselves and so on. Don't do it, you will be sorry!!
Some of the exchanges with huge trading also have the same property like you mentioned but I don't trust them because why they need huge time for the transactions to be approved.Use Biance which is the most safest exchange for now or just go for DEX!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
YaRAMBO

Activity: 424
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:32:26 AM

Hi guys,

I heard some good opinions about CoinDeal, I checked it and it's quite a new exchange. Did anyone use it? Is it really that good? I hear their support is good.

I used coindeal exchange few times, traded some $ONION there. Exchange works very good and fully legit.
here is review of this exhcnage (but as i know they moved to malta and now registered on Malta)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhGwmDHip_k
Lisam023

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 02:52:12 PM

I can`t deny that CoinDeal had some technical issues at the beginning but now everything works beyond reproach.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:56:14 AM

I can`t deny that CoinDeal had some technical issues at the beginning but now everything works beyond reproach.

I may also want to try this exchange too reason why I am looking for comments here. Regarding this guy's complain especially on withdrawals that sometimes takes more than 24 hours. It was already stated in the FAQ section that most of the funds are locked on offline wallets. So it is expected to take a while especially on huge withdrawals.

So I guess this exchange is good as people have no problems at all so far.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: