Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:40:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earnings without risks for beginners  (Read 2201 times)
Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:04:51 AM

if you do something you definitely have a risk in everything you do but if you do not want to have a risk then you do not have to do something, as long as you know that facing something more challenging will give you huge results.

In bounty campaigns, some ICOs are believed to be scam or paid token may have very little value when listed on the exchange. Anything that has to do with cryptocurrency involves any type of risk. In airdrops, we may or may not be given some tokens, but if we do the token it may have little or no value

To  lessen the risk frm joining cryptocurrency, better join bounty campaigns. Besides rewards here are very usual.
But I agree you mate, everything is risky when it is in cryptocurrency. We can never escape the risk because it is part of earning. Besides, scam is very usual in bounty campaigns.

In everything that we do there's always a risk,  and I agree witj you that risks is also part of earning, if you want to achieve your target you have to take risk of it. For me since I'm new to this world I only joined campaigns in a way that I am learning and at the same time I'm earning too.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

Bounty and airdrops are easy ways to earn from Btc.But there are also some risks in this.Although it's the initial level of risk.But at the risk of investing money from their pockets,there is less risk of not getting money from them.
Well it is not that risky but according to you if there is risk even then it is not big deal as risk is the part of life, if you have some risk at making money then you should go for it, if we are talking about beginners so they need to be careful not to rush in making profit, price of bitcoin is increasing now but it is very important to have patience, crypto market use to rise and fall,. If you found bounty and air drop earning as risky you can go for investment if you have capital and at the same time you can use bounty and signature campaign so it will reduce the chance of risk that you are afraid of.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

For me nothing word is "earning without risks" because all have risk in everything we do, such as on investment, we can not antipate that our investment will always earn due to many circumtances and other scenarios which we were not able to avoid.
Yeah you are right to some extent but to some you are not right as you said we will have to face risk in every kind of investment but I think if we will not go for trading  without getting knowledge and information we can reduce the chance of risk but it will increase the profit for us, investing in bitcoin is full of profit because if you invest in bitcoin today and hold all your bitcoin in your bitcoin wallet it will grow and will give you high amount of profit, with time so no need to be worry if the new user get to the signature campaign instead of directly involving investment and trading.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:40:08 PM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn. 
Even in bounty campaigns and airdrops also have risk because you are giving your time and effort and when the time comes that they did not hit then you don't also have token, or you just wasted your time, we are surrounded by risk here we should just have enough knowledge and guts to win this battle.
great view there and truly right mate,its not only money is what investing here,sometimes time effort and knowledge is too much than funds..the risk of not being paid in campaigns cost us phobias to join again..and about the OPs offer this is just another telegram group that can be use for campaign materials for many group members,new tactics of recruitment
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn. 
Even in bounty campaigns and airdrops also have risk because you are giving your time and effort and when the time comes that they did not hit then you don't also have token, or you just wasted your time, we are surrounded by risk here we should just have enough knowledge and guts to win this battle.
Right anything that we get involved here have risk,one thing that might happened is were not able to get the payments of our hardwork even of we reach our target task weekly .One reason is we might have been joining an illegitimate ICOs or bounties,too sad but thats the reality,we give so much time in it inorder to get paid in our hardworks but after the ICO we left empty handed.Some reason is bounty managers were being scammed by the dev and wanted to collect all the hard earned tokens of the bounty participants ,that was so annoying and frustrating.These makes some people to look negatively on some bounties that is why we need to do some research first inorder not get scammed from those developers of the ICOs.

riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:15:14 PM

Nothing in the world that is worth having is free of cost. You need to pay for everything you want in life and risk-taking is the amount you pay in the crypto market to be among successful crypto investors and the new millionaires of the world.

Exactly. In crypto you invest time and maybe get nothing but maybe get way more money than otherwise for your invested time.
It's like rolling a dice each time you participate in a project or bounty campaign.
By doing your due dilligence and gaining more experience you improve the ods of your gamble.

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:38:15 PM

Nothing in the world that is worth having is free of cost. You need to pay for everything you want in life and risk-taking is the amount you pay in the crypto market to be among successful crypto investors and the new millionaires of the world.
For beginners, there are at least risky methods, so we should not damage beginners's morale. I advise them to understand blockchain technology and start forex. If they are successful in a sport, they can make low-risk bets.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:49:38 PM

earning without risk means that you wont spend any money or you wont invest any. it is only possible with bounty campaigns but i dont think it is enough profitable to satisfy you. For students or to ones that wants a bit extra money it is okey but nobody can be rich by joining bounty campaigns.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:34:15 PM

earning without risk means that you wont spend any money or you wont invest any. it is only possible with bounty campaigns but i dont think it is enough profitable to satisfy you. For students or to ones that wants a bit extra money it is okey but nobody can be rich by joining bounty campaigns.
The fact is that even today the signature companies do not give proper earnings, because everything in the world is connected with crypto-currency due to the fall of the market, the company ico is developing poorly.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:34:27 PM

Risk are everywhere and may appear anytime. Assurance of risk free investment are totally impossible. As what businessman always said, if the target was high, the risk was large.

We can minimize the risk, but we cannot eliminate risk.

"Just my humble opinion"

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:09:51 AM

HI! If you feel that you have little experience or just want to get a lot of different crypto currency without an investment, then you are in AirDrop projects or Bounty.
You can read about AirDrop and how to receive them safely.

Looked at the other AirDrop channel (top) and there is such a slag. Unclear information, half of AirDrop unchecked and fake (no tokens will not be listed), a lot of advertising and scams. That's directly felt that they do not care about the reputation and the subscribers. Simply squeeze the loot. I think that you can not do this. When I created my project, I decided that this garbage will not suffer and my channel will be oriented to quality and to subscribers. In my channel, I myself first of all read, study, check, add to my purse, and only then I spread

Try to find different resources for this or as an option, join my new and developing AirDrop channel in telegrams - https://t.me/cryptoqraf

There by the way, the first post (at the top) tells in detail how to learn how to effectively get AirDrop. My channel selects only proven and safe airdrops, and also here you will not see a scam and bothersome advertising.
And see for yourself what kind of earnings you are more suitable for. Just do not forget before that it's good to study the topic.

There will always be a risk in anything that we will commit especially if we are a beginner in that particular field because we are not aware and knowledgeable in that thing. But joining in a signature weekly campaign is gonna make you much more less risk in this forum and you are also gaining a bitcoin in a much safer way but you said you are a beginner so you are not gaining that much profit but at least you are gaining some rather than nothing
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:33:18 AM

Another option is to have useful skills, such as programming, design. And join any team doing their project on blockchain. Initially for free, and then gaining experience you will be able to earn good money.
Start as a beginner with some friend who is trading the bitcoin because by doing that you will not only be learning from him but he will also give you the live experience with different profits as well as loss. The more you will interact with him, the more it will help you both and might be you both can become partners for the trading for you as well as for the others who have the money but not enough knowledge to use the digital currency.
Sorento

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 11:03:36 AM

For me I feel bounty and signature campaign is the way to go.
ainaya1994

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:43:56 AM

HI! If you feel that you have little experience or just want to get a lot of different crypto currency without an investment, then you are in AirDrop projects or Bounty.

Looked at the other AirDrop channel (top) and there is such a slag. Unclear information, half of AirDrop unchecked and fake (no tokens will not be listed), a lot of advertising and scams. That's directly felt that they do not care about the reputation and the subscribers. Simply squeeze the loot. I think that you can not do this. When I created my project, I decided that this garbage will not suffer and my channel will be oriented to quality and to subscribers. In my channel, I myself first of all read, study, check, add to my purse, and only then I spread

Try to find different resources for this or as an option, join my new and developing AirDrop channel in telegrams - https://t.me/cryptoqraf

There by the way, the first post (at the top) tells in detail how to learn how to effectively get AirDrop. My channel selects only proven and safe airdrops, and also here you will not see a scam and bothersome advertising.
And see for yourself what kind of earnings you are more suitable for. Just do not forget before that it's good to study the topic.

I really agree with your opinion, for the newbie if you want to earn money from crypto world must follow bounty or airdrop campaign because of bounty and airdrop very easy and no risk whatsoever ..
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

I have noticed that airdrops are asking for a lot of information now, fb, twitter, email and in some cases actual id documents, people need to be very careful when handing over information to unproven projects.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

I don’t really recommend airdrops for beginners to earn money. Better invest or join bounty campaigns instead if you want to earn through this forum but you have to contribute to this forum so that you also can rank up and so you’ll have bigger chances of earning big amounts too and never forget to educate yourself too.
Shamburis

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:05:04 PM

earning without risk for the beginners is not applicable in this forum because in our daily lives you must sometimes some of your descisions and also the time manage you give in this forum is one of your risk also because in this society you must accept that sometimes it is risky even in our daily lives.

Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:16:52 PM

Earnings without a risk for the beginners is absolutely false. For me, if you were beginners there is 100% risk on your investment since you were no t familiar yet on handling it and doesnt know strategy so very high risk. Unless you were guided by the person with full experience that you can avoid lossing.
matipoto

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:24:57 PM

I think the only way to earn cryptos without risk are bounties and airdrop. At the moment, investing in cryptocurrencies has a big amount of risk, because it's a relatively new asset, but can also give you very big earnings  Cool

SMART CONTAINERS : https://smartcontainers.ch/
Temperature-sensitive logistics.   Revolutionized.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

You can earn here as a beginners with out risk on the money you put in can be possible if you will join in the bounty campaigns and you does not need to invest in an ICO or even do the trading.
Bitcoin has a great opportunities in which there will be no amount to invest. As a beginner we can earn good moneys like joining bounty campaigns where it can take tokens for the projects then convert to currencies ahead,which it has potential to grow our money by hodl our earnings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: