Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:29:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earnings without risks for beginners  (Read 2201 times)
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:54:30 PM

In every earnings there is a risk, there is no such thing as "no risk at all". There is a risk of price drops in the market, that is the major risk of investment in all aspects, but still we might able to control the risk by being trained and learned many things about our investments.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dewin Ayuu

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:13:12 PM

It was really helpful to me as a beginner
13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:19:22 PM

Perhaps the least risk is to follow the bounty campaign. Like social media, telegram, and signature. The worst risk is that the project we follow is a scam.
celcoid

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:45:08 AM

You can participate in signature campaign, bounty, twitter to earn some coins and can do investment. But every investment in cryptocurrency actually have a risk. But in cryptocurrency we can get more profit because the price is not stable yet, so it will make the price high and down fast. But even the price swing itself is a risk,  so you can't escape from risk entirely,  you can only prevent yourself a bit.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:11:16 PM

Beginners who want to earn without risking their money can join in different bounty campaigns. They can earn from it by just simply posting their opinions about every topic they wanted to answer to.
agreed here.also if they have any skill that has demand real life or virtual life.than offering the service in this forum and make money is also a great way.It has no risk, One of my friends sell twitter and facebook friends in the various marketplace.He earned a good amount of money per month.
No place can be safer and easier than serving this forum, it is good to use this forum for making new posts every day and share your ideology about bitcoin with us, using this way of earning will increase your knowledge about bitcoin and you will get high information about bitcoin price too. Gradually you will be able to get in investment too but if you are new and you want risk free earning then nothing could be better than using signature campaign and bounty for making daily earning without any kind of doubt and risk.
Britanshio

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:38:47 PM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn.  
Yes I will agree but the must be rank up first in to a jr member so that many campaign willing to accept them if the want to participate bounty program.
Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

Best options for beginners to earn money:
1. Bounty Campaigns
2. Airdrop Campaigns
3. Signature Campaigns.
The best rewarding campaign among these would be Signature campaigns since that is something that gets done in limited time and gives you maximum rewards.
Always sign up for a good signature campaign and grow your rank with time.
Yes this are the best way for the beginner's .but also beginners must have to try risk at a time so that they know how to go for some risk way. Sometimes we can't learn if we won't try some mistakes. So better to feel mistakes so that you will have some idea for your mistakes.

lelangsabun

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:48:14 PM

There is still a few airdrop are good right now. But i earnibg some coin or token by join a bounty campaign is not much when see my rank is junior at least is just for a side income for me and for getting it more ibto crypto world
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

For buying and keeping them for a long time, this is the safest thing for beginners. But I recommend that you prepare for this investment psychologically. When you buy a market that goes down, you should not care. You keep us confident that you will make a profit.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:12:55 PM

Many things we can do for earnings without risk, of course maksuda risk is to spend capital, and some things we can do is follow the bounties in this forum, some things we can do for example twitter, facebook, signature campaign, youtube and so forth.
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

Beginners who want to earn without risking their money can join in different bounty campaigns. They can earn from it by just simply posting their opinions about every topic they wanted to answer to.
agreed here.also if they have any skill that has demand real life or virtual life.than offering the service in this forum and make money is also a great way.It has no risk, One of my friends sell twitter and facebook friends in the various marketplace.He earned a good amount of money per month.
No place can be safer and easier than serving this forum, it is good to use this forum for making new posts every day and share your ideology about bitcoin with us, using this way of earning will increase your knowledge about bitcoin and you will get high information about bitcoin price too. Gradually you will be able to get in investment too but if you are new and you want risk free earning then nothing could be better than using signature campaign and bounty for making daily earning without any kind of doubt and risk.
Earning but without risks? I think that is not existing when you are seeking money. Here in the forum we the bounty hunter joining particular signature campaigns to earn by simply doing regular posts or reaching the particular target per week. And then that campaign will pay us back. But it depends if the campaign are going to be successful but if it doesnt happen then we will get nothing. Simple. But you need hardwork or perseverance and eagerness to earn.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:16:34 PM

I personally started from a play safe user when I started, of course because I wanted to be in the game but I still have some reservations of facing big risks, so I started with just joining and participating on bounties, signature campaigns and all. There are still some risks since you are still investing time and effort but then it is not as risky as shelling out big amount of money. The first months or so, it was really tiring and exhausting especially because you are not getting anything yet, but when you started on getting your money from the tasks that you completed, you would realized that all those patience and hard work really pay off in the long run.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:38:35 PM

If you do not want to risk in bitcoin better you do not trade and become a miner because it has a big risk and also requires capital, you better follow the Airdrop and Bounty just so you are safe and get pretty good results even if not proportional to the results trade and become miners
bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

If you’re a beginner and you can’t afford to take the risk of investing your money, then the best way is to work diligently. You need to reach a certain status enable for you to join online campaigns. It might take a while but it’s worth it.   

Jamebank

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:16:54 PM

To me I think airdrop nd bounty are to be called the best. Bt know this that things that will last require full concentration
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:27:10 PM

Bounty at the moment is a very good way to earn a cryptocurrency for beginners(not all). But I don't like airdrops, because they are practically worthless. 10% are only successful trading and get profit.
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:28:58 PM

If you wan't to earn here at crypto world without a risk,  better join bounty campaigns and airdrops for you to play safe and earn. 
Even in bounty campaigns and airdrops also have risk because you are giving your time and effort and when the time comes that they did not hit then you don't also have token, or you just wasted your time, we are surrounded by risk here we should just have enough knowledge and guts to win this battle.

I agree. Everything has its own risk. Whether it is an airdrop or a bounty campaign. We all just have to take and accept the risk in order for us to have a reward. There is no such thing as play safe. The only thing that is safe if you do nothing about it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Amajaa

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 10:08:27 PM

Join Airdrop and bounty beside of non risky, it involves no invesment too.. Not only begginners doing this but also those who want to earn for real without investment so do i.. Its just simpy filling up form for airdrops and doing simple task on bounty..just be patient for this is not instant there is a specifis time when you can get your reward.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:20:46 PM

Join Airdrop and bounty beside of non risky, it involves no invesment too.. Not only begginners doing this but also those who want to earn for real without investment so do i.. Its just simpy filling up form for airdrops and doing simple task on bounty..just be patient for this is not instant there is a specifis time when you can get your reward.
But i think first of all who want to join bitcoin they should read about it and to get complete knowledge because if they have incomplete knowledge so they will never earn in bitcoin, so it is very important that beginners should learn about and then join it and after that they will earn much more money from every way in bitcoin, and that's why i will prefer for them to join weekly signature campaign because it will give you best payment and i think there is no risk, if you have complete knowledge you will never lose your time and money.

Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:37:43 PM

Be careful still on fill up in forms, some don't bother paying and just use details for their sake, its much better to join bounties than airdrops. There is more chance to get paid.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: