Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:16:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptoCurrency treasure, 100x or 1000x  (Read 204 times)
cryptoscoope (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:34:23 PM

When I say Cryptocurrency treasure, I do not mean that there is a cryptocoin which is a real treasure, and that when you will buy it you will make imaginary profits, No. cryptocurrency treasure is every real cryptocoin project that may achieve great success. (as did Bitcoin, Ethereum, Digibyte or other cryptocurrencies, that exist in the Club of Hundred). Why do I call it a treasure because it's hidden like a treasure nobody knows, at the bottom, but can achieve a success of 100x or 1000x times in a few months.

When we talk about the treasure cryptocurrency, we are talking about a small project with great ambitions, that needs the support of investors. As did Google with the Android project. You should have the eye of smart investor not daily trader. We are not looking for a known cryptocurrencies with a large daily trading volume. We are looking for a cryptocurrency that will start from the bottom to achieve the top.

I hope my words will be understood in terms of cryptocurrency treasure. The big question is how to search for this cryptocurrency amid the thousands of cryptocurrencies that appear every day. And what are the advantages that make any cryptocurrency project ambitious and successful

The treasure cryptocurrency is searched at the bottom of the cryptocurrencies (in dump of shitcoin) within cryptocurrencies that are worth nothing. But even at the bottom of the currencies there are thousands of cryptocurrencies and we still have to narrow the area of research

The cryptocurrencies are arranged according to the marketcap value. We find in the top the cryptocurrencies that have achieved success and in the bottom unknown cryptocurrencies. When you start looking for the treasure cryptocurrencie start from the very small marketcap values. it is best to be below $ 200,000.
Imagine if you could find the treasure cryptocurrency. how much would be your profit if the marketcap values  increased from $ 200,000 to $ 200 million or more, how much profit would be. I think more than 100x. we did not enter to the top 100 cryptocurrency club yet. what if it entered the top 100. Maybe 1000x profit.

We know that the marketcap value is multiply the price of the cryptocurrency by the number of cryptocurrency available. If the difference between the available and total supply is large, this coin can not be what we are looking for.

We exclude from the search the cryptocurrencies with very large total supply, (supply  in billions). If the price of the cryptocurrency is so small like $ 0.00001, we may accept a cryptocurrency with 21 billion in total supply, as much as if the cryptocurrency reached one cent, we would have made a profit above 100x

We exclude from the search the cryptocurrencies are not known (crypto without website). there is no exchange for trading, crypto has no announcement on the forum http://bitcointalk.org

After narrowing our search, we can start study each one and determine the cryptocurrency that might be a successful venture that excites investor appetite.

We are not looking for a simple cryptocurrency with wallets, the time of simple cryptocurrency is finish. But We need cryptocurrency with projects, use case. Not just a cryptocurrency.

Can you find the treasure cryptocurrency?
Can you find cryptocurrency can go from the bottom to the top in few?
nikoskakan

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:47:36 PM

i think that a hidden treasure within cryptocurrencies is Hellenic Coin, sooner or later will be rocket!
cryptoscoope (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:53:34 PM

i think that a hidden treasure within cryptocurrencies is Hellenic Coin, sooner or later will be rocket!

it can not be its just another simple coin there is not projects or use case, we talk about really project, use case.
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:53:37 PM

Only real treasure I got is ADA (Cardano). Bought @ 0.023, 0.025, 0.05, 0.11, etc and HODL'ing for a long long time. It has already gone to $1.30 and I see it soaring again in the future as well.

Just a matter of time before it starts reaching the next ATH.
cryptoscoope (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

Only real treasure I got is ADA (Cardano). Bought @ 0.023, 0.025, 0.05, 0.11, etc and HODL'ing for a long long time. It has already gone to $1.30 and I see it soaring again in the future as well.

it already in top 100, it can not be, max profit 5x or 10x in year

we need hidden one from bottom to top 1000x
xireKT

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:04:05 PM

Finding a hidden treasure not in the top 100 isn't an easy task. I personally try to focus on something in the top 100 that has great potential in reaching 10x+ profit.

In this case, I see Simple Token (OST) doing well in the future and it's not in the top 100.
cryptoscoope (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:06:55 PM

Finding a hidden treasure not in the top 100 isn't an easy task. I personally try to focus on something in the top 100 that has great potential in reaching 10x+ profit.

I am tired from daily trading I want to retire  Grin
Fiore1981

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:29:29 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 07:42:04 AM by Fiore1981

In my opinion Speedcash is the treasure cryptocurrency.

This project is quite unknown but has it all to have a bright future.

SCS is a fast decentralized untraceable cryptocurrency (transactions within 20-30), with hybrid network (PoS & PoW) and a really low supply - 476'918 coins and an actual price of nearly 0,30 USD which translates in an ridiculous market cap of 126'000 USD!

The devs are amazing. They show great presence and communication with investors. Everyone is invited to join official telegram chat t.me/SpeedCashChat and take a look (or a talk) with devs.
Next to talk the team is doing facts. I discovered and invested in SCS at the beginning of March 2018, and in this time they topped expectations releasing in little time:
   - a new (and really cool) homepage
   - full functional wallets for win/mac/linux (and this is not that obviuos, as I realized with other projects).
   - BURST (Blockchain Usage Regulated & Sustainable Tweaking) which allows to temporary accelerate 10x network. In the newest test the fastest transaction was confirmed in 2,6 seconds!
   - VAULT which allows to store and validate document autheticity over blockchain.

Looking at roadmap (http://www.scash.ml/roadmap/) we see that there's a lot of stuff in pipeline and next to release: private messenger , payment gateway, advertisement network (decentralized banner network)...
as I said: Speedcash is doing facts, developping and daily improving a full functional product.  

Next to this amazing tech and really product oriented dev-Team it is worthy to take a look to the growth potential of Speedcash as an asset.
Looking around we see dozens of coins/projects without a product but with respectable marketcap. Remember Tronix at the end of December 2017 / beginning January 2018?
Actually SCS is a project with a really cool product but, as I already mentioned before, which a ridiculous low market cap. So it is easy to expect that it'll boom really soon.
I'm not a friend of "mooning & lambo blather", but it's not that far away from reality to expect such a good project to reach easily a market cap of 5'000'000 USD. Compared to today it would mean a 40x growth!!

Therefore I'm confident that this project is long-lasting and predestinated to success: the real treasure cryptocurrency
You're invited to take a look on homepage and chats and convince by yourself

www.scash.ml/
https://t.me/SpeedCashChat
https://t.me/SpeedCashReward

Cheers

Mnemonikkk

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:01:50 PM

I'm quite new to so called 'crypto revolution'. First I have invested in popular coins but what bothered me was their super high supply, which probably limits their chances to go 10-100-1000x. I just started to look for the coins with small caps and tiny supply. There are tons of cryptocurrencies that can be used as mean of payment, but this is not enough. What impresses me much more is the tech behind and real use cases.

I was digging for hidden and rare gem. I have narrowed my searches to small market cap, low price and especially minimal total supply.

I found SPEEDCASH SCS, and here I can provide detailed explanation why:

1. insanely small total supply, 476 918 SCS, which is about 44 times less than bitcoin and 2 times less than byteball, which hit >$1000 per coin in January. Relatively little investment can push the price high; I like the rarity of the coin, which can be considered as a commodity and a valuable storage for wealth. If byteball can reach $1000 why not Speedcash?

2. marketcap of $127 539 USD shows huge room to grow:

+ $1m market cap gives the price > $2 per coin, so it is 10x
+ $100m market cap, which in crypto is still affordable for any good project places Speedcash in top 100 coins and gives $200 per coin which is amazing, that is 1000x
+ let's be maybe more realistic and be happy with $100 for each coin -> that would be only $50m market cap, which allows SCS to enter 200 place in the coin ranking!

3. please have in mind that now the price of Speedcash sits at $0,3, so you can buy bunch of it cheaply

4. I always remind people - let's tech speaks for itself - SCS is not just cryptocurrency, it's a project with many use cases and advanced technology behind. All without ICO, on real blockchain (this is not ethereum token!); what SCS represents?:

+ BURST technology to speed up transactions up to 2-3 sec. within specified timeframe for the whole network
+ VAULT technology to story document authenticity over blockchain
+ secure messaging over blockchain
+ decentralized banner network
+ payment gate

and many more, some of them are already delivered, please check http://www.scash.ml/#features and http://www.scash.ml/roadmap/

I'm an investor of SCS and I have learned quite a lot about its technology, if you have questions please feel free to ask me or go to one of the community channels out there.

Believe in SCS and see what future can show in few months/years.

vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:15:31 PM

I also think that coins from the top 100 list do not have the chance to grow more than x10. I think they have already lost all their potential. I would advise you to look at the coins that only enter the market. they have a great chance to grow many times and make a profit

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Berniesatch

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:09:18 PM

Sifting through small cap coins is good strategy, as long as the team is great an if it isn't your only strategy. The biggest profits this year were made with ICOS. I invested in the tron ico hodled through the china fud, even after they offered investors their money back and sold a huge portion at 20cents (I bought them at 0.0019), vibehub was also a huge win for me, as well as enjin, storm token and icon. The key is finding the projects early on. Try to look what vc firms invested already, that helps tremendously.

Use  telegram communities like Ian Balina, the Bitcoin Party or newer ones like Titan Research, Happy Money Man or Altcoinpicks.
You might catch onto something you would have missed otherwise.

Another good strategy is to use ICO Review Spreadsheets, to discover well rated projects

Here are a few:

Titan Research Summary: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ja83ZCDDOgNXNYatD5w-2grA8IENuSwGjtSHWOG247E/edit#gid=0
Happy Money Man: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HZWs2f03JiwUzRkeWGt8sQpYJT2_HxTLQd_NWoUsPac/edit#gid=783301992
Shadow: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GXDlH_njiVQq7qrzmllu2d0gpBWPJnmgcnTQeRhE8Q/edit#gid=1402196117

Mnemonikkk

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:28:26 PM

Sifting through small cap coins is good strategy, as long as the team is great an if it isn't your only strategy. The biggest profits this year were made with ICOS. I invested in the tron ico hodled through the china fud, even after they offered investors their money back and sold a huge portion at 20cents (I bought them at 0.0019), vibehub was also a huge win for me, as well as enjin, storm token and icon. The key is finding the projects early on. Try to look what vc firms invested already, that helps tremendously.

Use  telegram communities like Ian Balina, the Bitcoin Party or newer ones like Titan Research, Happy Money Man or Altcoinpicks.

Another good strategy is to use ICO Review Spreadsheets, to discover well rated projects

Here are a few:

Titan Research Summary: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ja83ZCDDOgNXNYatD5w-2grA8IENuSwGjtSHWOG247E/edit#gid=0
Happy Money Man: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HZWs2f03JiwUzRkeWGt8sQpYJT2_HxTLQd_NWoUsPac/edit#gid=783301992
Shadow: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GXDlH_njiVQq7qrzmllu2d0gpBWPJnmgcnTQeRhE8Q/edit#gid=1402196117

Regarding ICOs, I've observed this year that the prices after listing in first exchanges have been decreasing. Maybe this is not general rule, and maybe we are just in bear market at the moment, but if you see Travelflex, Cargox, carVertical etc - all of them have price even half lower than at ICO stage. I was also ready to invest in February in some ICO, travelflex in specifics, as my colleague did, and he paid around $0,2 - 0,3 per coin, while now it is cheap as hell - $0,05. So you see, it depends.

I agree, small cap coins are risky, but if you find the one, you want to share it with everybody, that is why I have written about Speedcash, this is my choice. Especially if you were involved in public testing of new features. You have a feeling that it means something more, it has more chances than some endless-hyped coins.

As always, please do your own research!
nikoskakan

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:49:28 PM

Hellenic Coin has capitalization of 180,000 $, as you can understand its potential growth is more than X100 , also HNC is accepted from hotels in Greece for booking with a 20% discount!!!quote
cryptoscoope (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:59:27 AM

Here are a few:

there is no ICO can make 100x in months, all ICO now loss half of there price
Reno1933

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:14:45 AM

I'm quite new to so called 'crypto revolution'. First I have invested in popular coins but what bothered me was their super high supply, which probably limits their chances to go 10-100-1000x. I just started to look for the coins with small caps and tiny supply. There are tons of cryptocurrencies that can be used as mean of payment, but this is not enough. What impresses me much more is the tech behind and real use cases.

I was digging for hidden and rare gem. I have narrowed my searches to small market cap, low price and especially minimal total supply.

I found SPEEDCASH SCS, and here I can provide detailed explanation why:

1. insanely small total supply, 476 918 SCS, which is about 44 times less than bitcoin and 2 times less than byteball, which hit >$1000 per coin in January. Relatively little investment can push the price high; I like the rarity of the coin, which can be considered as a commodity and a valuable storage for wealth. If byteball can reach $1000 why not Speedcash?

2. marketcap of $127 539 USD shows huge room to grow:

+ $1m market cap gives the price > $2 per coin, so it is 10x
+ $100m market cap, which in crypto is still affordable for any good project places Speedcash in top 100 coins and gives $200 per coin which is amazing, that is 1000x
+ let's be maybe more realistic and be happy with $100 for each coin -> that would be only $50m market cap, which allows SCS to enter 200 place in the coin ranking!

3. please have in mind that now the price of Speedcash sits at $0,3, so you can buy bunch of it cheaply

4. I always remind people - let's tech speaks for itself - SCS is not just cryptocurrency, it's a project with many use cases and advanced technology behind. All without ICO, on real blockchain (this is not ethereum token!); what SCS represents?:

+ BURST technology to speed up transactions up to 2-3 sec. within specified timeframe for the whole network
+ VAULT technology to story document authenticity over blockchain
+ secure messaging over blockchain
+ decentralized banner network
+ payment gate

and many more, some of them are already delivered, please check http://www.scash.ml/#features and http://www.scash.ml/roadmap/

I'm an investor of SCS and I have learned quite a lot about its technology, if you have questions please feel free to ask me or go to one of the community channels out there.

Believe in SCS and see what future can show in few months/years.

I totally agree with you. I also think SCS is a rare gem. Minimum 20X in next few months. And I see $100 in 2019. Fingers crossed  Grin

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:17:06 AM

Take a look at Zilliqa, it's one of the few coins with sharding.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
cryptoscoope (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

Take a look at Zilliqa, it's one of the few coins with sharding.

its in the top 100 coin how it can make 100x or 1000x profit
emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:33:31 PM

I am afraid that you are arriving either early or late. >there is no hidden treasure in current projects due to the market conditions and there are many good ones that have already reached their maximum potential.
dimitriaustralia

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 05:08:26 PM

450 members and growing! DAG
900 Million coins being offered in Pre-sale
www.bitcoinb.io
Minimum participants 100.
Maximum investment per person $500.
For a $500 investment you will receive 5 000 000 coins. (airdrop participants will receive 5000)
5 000 000 coins will be valid initially in the Pre-sale, Will finally be 3 000 000 once closer to target. @ 50% target 4 000 000 coins.
Must have belief in the project and wish to hold long term. Founding members cannot participate in Pre-sale.
At this point ICO will have a cap of $500 per person for 500 000 coins or less.

What the funds will go towards.
-Organisation to reach ICO (Price of presale at least 10x cheaper than ICO price)
-Creating genesis node of server
-Configuring coin from nano fork
-Android application/ wallet
-Block explorer
-Improvement to current rewards bounty software
-Marketing
-Testnet
-Airdrop ready and airdrop rewards ready
-Portal site
-Growing community and creating community branches
-Content
-Progression

More information:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3124440.0
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:27:45 PM

When I say Cryptocurrency treasure, I do not mean that there is a cryptocoin which is a real treasure, and that when you will buy it you will make imaginary profits, No. cryptocurrency treasure is every real cryptocoin project that may achieve great success. (as did Bitcoin, Ethereum, Digibyte or other cryptocurrencies, that exist in the Club of Hundred). Why do I call it a treasure because it's hidden like a treasure nobody knows, at the bottom, but can achieve a success of 100x or 1000x times in a few months.

When we talk about the treasure cryptocurrency, we are talking about a small project with great ambitions, that needs the support of investors. As did Google with the Android project. You should have the eye of smart investor not daily trader. We are not looking for a known cryptocurrencies with a large daily trading volume. We are looking for a cryptocurrency that will start from the bottom to achieve the top.

I hope my words will be understood in terms of cryptocurrency treasure. The big question is how to search for this cryptocurrency amid the thousands of cryptocurrencies that appear every day. And what are the advantages that make any cryptocurrency project ambitious and successful

The treasure cryptocurrency is searched at the bottom of the cryptocurrencies (in dump of shitcoin) within cryptocurrencies that are worth nothing. But even at the bottom of the currencies there are thousands of cryptocurrencies and we still have to narrow the area of research

The cryptocurrencies are arranged according to the marketcap value. We find in the top the cryptocurrencies that have achieved success and in the bottom unknown cryptocurrencies. When you start looking for the treasure cryptocurrencie start from the very small marketcap values. it is best to be below $ 200,000.
Imagine if you could find the treasure cryptocurrency. how much would be your profit if the marketcap values  increased from $ 200,000 to $ 200 million or more, how much profit would be. I think more than 100x. we did not enter to the top 100 cryptocurrency club yet. what if it entered the top 100. Maybe 1000x profit.

We know that the marketcap value is multiply the price of the cryptocurrency by the number of cryptocurrency available. If the difference between the available and total supply is large, this coin can not be what we are looking for.

We exclude from the search the cryptocurrencies with very large total supply, (supply  in billions). If the price of the cryptocurrency is so small like $ 0.00001, we may accept a cryptocurrency with 21 billion in total supply, as much as if the cryptocurrency reached one cent, we would have made a profit above 100x

We exclude from the search the cryptocurrencies are not known (crypto without website). there is no exchange for trading, crypto has no announcement on the forum http://bitcointalk.org

After narrowing our search, we can start study each one and determine the cryptocurrency that might be a successful venture that excites investor appetite.

We are not looking for a simple cryptocurrency with wallets, the time of simple cryptocurrency is finish. But We need cryptocurrency with projects, use case. Not just a cryptocurrency.

Can you find the treasure cryptocurrency?
Can you find cryptocurrency can go from the bottom to the top in few?

The that you write, indeed is true, about this says logic and common sense. But personally, in my opinion, the most important thing when choosing a project is to be guided by how much it is needed, whether there will be people who want to use what the team offers. It is much more important to me that the idea of the project fell to my liking and I said: "Yes, this is what I was looking for!".

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: