Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:12:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whales always be bathing  (Read 310 times)
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:24:46 PM

I strongly believe the whales are trying to shake coins out of the weak hands before the big pump happens. They want to consolidate as many cpins out of the hands of tye little guys before scooping up as many as they can.
Well, they always do that. They are capable of creating bad news in order to dump bitcoin as hard as they can. During the dump, they try to collect many bitcoin so that in the future, they will bump bitcoin to make money. Just hold your coin if you can not trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptodaddy05

Activity: 252
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:39:27 PM

Yes well if the top 1% of bitcoin holders sold some coins to the new traders at 16K to 19K during the speculative frenzy in December, and can now keep prices down around 8K to 9K and shake those coins loose and rebuy them then they are doubling the number of bitcoin they hold. And then when bitcoin prices start spiking up there will be a whole new bunch of investors to sell to at a profit before the market crashes again. That’s the way it seems to have been since 2011 - wash rinse repeat! So we should be trying to do the same thing, and taking profits when there’s speculative frenzy with the price booming up - and buying when the market bottoms out after a crash as it seems to have done now!

Hello to Viper 🐍 - sorry Viser & Kavad 🍺
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:45:17 PM

I strongly believe the whales are trying to shake coins out of the weak hands before the big pump happens. They want to consolidate as many cpins out of the hands of tye little guys before scooping up as many as they can.

The shaprs are the main source for new and old coins' growth in values.  At times, it depends on the number of sharks hit the market uying coins. Pumps and dumps are decidedn They do wait and watch the market for the best ICO to cto choose.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:02:54 AM

It's true, that is what happened, the water with shock waves has made the bitcoin value up and down like a red float from rubber floating on the high seas. Everything is already happening and can't be prevented anymore we should follow the whale rhythm wherever he goes, if he went down let's buy as much bitcoin as possible (for those who have double fund), when he rises and may be seen on the surface of the sea, we should sell simultaneously. Perhaps that's the best we can do right now.

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:02:46 AM

That's right whales always manipulate the price when the coins price rocketed and they always shake the market to create a panic selling which is a opportunity for them to buy back again for next round when the growth rate decrease . .
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

That's right whales always manipulate the price when the coins price rocketed and they always shake the market to create a panic selling which is a opportunity for them to buy back again for next round when the growth rate decrease . .
The matter is that large whales always manipulated the market and received super-profits from the crypto currency, And we, ordinary users, have only crumbs from the table and were happy about it.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:48:58 PM

Whatever the reasons why this bearish trend happens it allows everyone to buy at lower price. Although we can assume that it's a manipulation of the whales to get profits from the weak hands but what if the weak hands had already got matured and learn to hold at the bear trend.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:57:11 PM

Its a regular phenomenon which big whales use to grab cheaper bitcoins always targetting the newbies who are fond of becoming victims due to their inexperience.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Freegan

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

I am not so convinced of this, because the big capitals are never quiet and they are always mobilizing to obtain benefits from everything that represents an interesting investment opportunity. Perhaps many obtained great benefits after the massive sell off that was observed at the end of last year, and today they are enjoying their profits and investing in other businesses, that is why at present there is so little fresh capital in the market.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:40:12 PM

This idea is very popular with lot of people. I personally have mixed ideas. I tend to think these whales exist and they really manipulate markets in bad days.. But they don't alwaysa win, they are regular people following bitcoin price man.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:21:17 PM

This idea is very popular with lot of people. I personally have mixed ideas. I tend to think these whales exist and they really manipulate markets in bad days.. But they don't alwaysa win, they are regular people following bitcoin price man.
May we say that they are just having fun with crypto manipulation and collecting coins from those people whoa are selling in cheap prices.
Yes, they don't actually win all the time, but their doings really affect the market trend.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:48:08 AM

I think like that, they try to shake up new investor confidence with bad news in the media to make everything panic. and that's the time for them to take it.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:17:05 AM

I think like that, they try to shake up new investor confidence with bad news in the media to make everything panic. and that's the time for them to take it.
not only that, they are able to manipulate market price movements so as to affect the value of existing coins to touch at the lowest point and force small traders to sell all their coins at low prices
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: