Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:16:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: March - bullish month?  (Read 1029 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:42:41 PM

for this month I found a lot of asset decline from the amount of coins available. and I also do not know how long this condition will continue.
No one knows for how long this difficulty for the market to grow will continue if you are long term holder you have no option but to endure it, it is a very difficult position to find yourself in especially if you're losing money but if you do not want to lose even more money you will have to do it, in the best case scenario this market will last only for a few more months in the worst case scenario this could last for years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:35:49 PM

What do you expect - will cryptomarket be bullish in March?

I guess that this bearish trend since mid January should be finally over and the new slow bullish trend will come. Similar to the situation in May 2017 when BTC price was 1500 USD and then the price went slowly up to 7000 USD in the beginning of November. We can see many new people coming to crypto every day. The volumes on major exchanges are quite good these days and with the Lightning Network coming this year I'm very positive about BTC development in 2018.
There is always the bad time for everyone and the same thing is Wt BTC also. The year 2k17 was very good for the cryptocurrency market and this new year brings the deflation in the valuation and every investor was worried about their money and there comes the test for the patience, one need to hold their BTC that time and still no one knows how much time more it will take for the valuation to inflate again but this is very sure that there will be the pump.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:30:14 PM

Nerves are getting played each day. It's nerve wrecking game.
I like it Smiley

Hahaha. That's crypto for you. Only those who have the balls can operate successfully. You'll be at home eating with your kids and only to look at blockfolio to see your $100K has dropped to $80K in ~2hrs. But above all, That's one of the things that makes crypto and blockchain an exciting venture. Only those who have been here during the bear and bull market trends will understand what I mean Wink

5hoursaday

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:39:55 PM

Apparently, as I've heard from a couple of people, they expect march to be a bullish month but we're more than halfway through and the price is still down. I don't think it is possible for anyone to predict the price of bitcoin.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:50:08 PM

Are you really this hyped? Do you want it to start going up right now, this month? IMO it really doesn't matter if it goes up in April, May, or March next year. Most of us are here for the long run anyway and you can be sure the value will be significantly higher in a year or two. My view on this month is of course bullish since we had a nice breakout few days ago that should finally end the bleeding decline of the last 3 months.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

I guess that this bearish trend since mid January should be finally over and the new slow bullish trend will come. Similar to the situation in May 2017 when BTC price was 1500 USD and then the price went slowly up to 7000 USD in the beginning of November. We can see many new people coming to crypto every day. The volumes on major exchanges are quite good these days and with the Lightning Network coming this year I'm very positive about BTC development in 2018.
Not actually, in fact the valuation has been started inflating in the month of March, though this new year is still not that much profitable for BTC market but it doesn't mean that it will not be, the valuation is inflating, though at very slow rate but inflating and every bitcoiner has hope that their patience will be very fruitful and would provide them good profit and rest is in the lap of future.
st tiger

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:00:44 PM

Bitcoin is now too low price. But after some days maybe it will not be there. Because the way people are running behind Bitcoin, it can be said that Bitcoin will do a lot of things. And that work will be very fast. And to see it, we have to be patient. Then we can be very beneficial. Everyone thinks that Bitcoin will do something bigger in the next 2-3 months. So now just the time of investment. Because the price of Bitcoin will be increased after investing. So now if you can invest, then it will be very beneficial.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: