Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:56:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 300.000.000 Tether enters the game  (Read 363 times)
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:05:11 PM

There is a talk in market Tether is manipulating Market . more the Tether is pumped in market higher will be market this notation of market manipulation spread amoung traders truth will come out soon
Having such a large capital at its disposal, it is very difficult to not manipulate the market. After all, there are all the possibilities for this and therefore I'm not surprised at this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

They did it before, and uproars have happened. Didn't stop them from producing even more out of absolute thin air. It's like they really don't care anymore about the critical condition of crypto, and just want to fuel the fire, get out as much as they can while they still can. If they think they can artificially boost crypto demand by making available more worthless Tethers, which by the way even at current value immediately loses millions... and worse, if traders allow it to happen, which they will, this will just be another element of actual financial world creeping into crypto.

What can we do about it? Or are we willing to do anything about it?
I would like to say that we can do something but that is not the truth, there is nothing we can do, printing all of this tether out of thin air is going to be bad for the market, yes we are going to get some price increase in the future but this is very similar to what happens with fiat all the time and I'm not investing in cryptocurrencies just for some people to find a way to make all the cryptos very similar to fiat.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

They did it before, and uproars have happened. Didn't stop them from producing even more out of absolute thin air. It's like they really don't care anymore about the critical condition of crypto, and just want to fuel the fire, get out as much as they can while they still can. If they think they can artificially boost crypto demand by making available more worthless Tethers, which by the way even at current value immediately loses millions... and worse, if traders allow it to happen, which they will, this will just be another element of actual financial world creeping into crypto.

I would like to say that we can do something but that is not the truth, there is nothing we can do, printing all of this tether out of thin air is going to be bad for the market, yes we are going to get some price increase in the future but this is very similar to what happens with fiat all the time and I'm not investing in cryptocurrencies just for some people to find a way to make all the cryptos very similar to fiat.
In what do you want to make a crypto currency similar to Fiat? Paper crypto currency can not be. And also the use of crypto currency in everyday life will not have such ease, as it gives simple paper money.
teskostecenje

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:41:54 PM

There is a talk in market Tether is manipulating Market . more the Tether is pumped in market higher will be market this notation of market manipulation spread amoung traders truth will come out soon
Having such a large capital at its disposal, it is very difficult to not manipulate the market. After all, there are all the possibilities for this and therefore I'm not surprised at this.
This is how they do it and not get caught,first they buy coins at lows then print some tether out and pump price a bit so others can get caught in trap thinking that its healty market growth.Then tether finnex crew sell those coins at ath or close to it for at least 2-3 more profit on exchanges that work with fiat like gdax(notice this because they pump coins ussualy that can be sold for fiat)take the profit back and put the same ammount of fiat that was in tether on bank account so they can pass thru audit
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:50:52 PM

Tether just like a money machine and that's true. And how the tether developer is running away from the reserve funds audit. This looks so crazy man, how a team can printing worth of hundreds million dollars in some period. I'm gonna say this tether is fully with manipulated by the developer.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: