Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:56:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling prints for shirts, mugs and other merchandise - Original illustrations  (Read 1305 times)
likehiro (OP)

Activity: 427
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 12:41:19 AM

I'm making a collection of original illustrations made by me with the Bitcoin as the main topic. My intention is to sell the files in high quality for those who want to reproduce them as much times as they want, customing the texts with different designs (if it is necessary).

I'd love to sell directly the shirts, mugs, etc, but sadly the prices for shipping in my country are really high and this is stopping my intention of going out of the local market (I'm from Argentina).

Here is the first illustration made for this reason, the thematic of this one is "The Bitcoin miner" Smiley

I'm also accepting ideas for news illustrations and making any custom design related or not with bitcoin Smiley
I'll be updating this thread with new images and prices soon, I just want to see if there is interest in this type of work for now while I prepare a new illustration for this project.

Thanks for reading and hope you all like my work!

Please, follow our studio page on instagram   Hard Fork Studio 
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
likehiro (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 03:03:50 PM

Thanks?  Huh

Haha, anyways, a little bump for this Smiley

nubbins
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 12:51:50 AM

Hey, maybe we could partner up on some work. I've had a bit of success with the group-buy approach, where people pre-order and the shirts get printed once we reach the minimum threshold (I've been aiming for a threshold of around a dozen so far). I can get my hands on some really nice organic cotton tees which might work well with fancy designs like these.

No longer buying/selling Casascius coins. Beware scammers.
My OTC Web of Trust ratings / What's a PGP chain of custody?
likehiro (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 02:06:02 PM

Hey, maybe we could partner up on some work. I've had a bit of success with the group-buy approach, where people pre-order and the shirts get printed once we reach the minimum threshold (I've been aiming for a threshold of around a dozen so far). I can get my hands on some really nice organic cotton tees which might work well with fancy designs like these.

Sure, it would be cool Smiley If you want more information, please PM me and I'd be glad to answer all your questions!

Thanks for your interest Smiley

likehiro (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:31:37 AM

What does the community think about this illustration for shirts? What text would you all include on the image? Smiley

likehiro (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 02:10:19 AM

Bump for this! Also I can illustrate your own ideas for shirts, merchandise and any type of stuff Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: