Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:48:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If you want to invest now in bitcoin, here what you should do  (Read 521 times)
knight22 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

--------------->¿?

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 02:16:50 AM

No one really knows how high it will go and how low it will crash. It can even crash tomorrow. We have all our own guess and they are all different. But for those that feel now the urge to invest in BTC because they have waited too long, here would be my strategy. My advice you be a 50/50% bet. Buy as fast as you can and keep the other half for the crash. Another even less risky strategy would just be: wait for the crash.
Don't burn yourself.

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 02:30:57 AM

No one really knows how high it will go and how low it will crash. It can even crash tomorrow. We have all our own guess and they are all different. But for those that feel now the urge to invest in BTC because they have waited too long, here would be my strategy. My advice you be a 50/50% bet. Buy as fast as you can and keep the other half for the crash. Another even less risky strategy would just be: wait for the crash.
Don't burn yourself.

50/50% is not a bad strategy. I see this market going 1 of 2 ways. I see it pulling back before 300 and maybe resting which would give you an idea of where a rough range of base would be. You could enter a position then.

Or I see it escalating into a real bubble and going up towards or above 500. Then it will crash heavily and you will have an opportunity to buy on the way down.  On the way down might not be as low as it was a week ago, so again, thats not a perfect strategy either.

So buying 50% now, with the understanding that it very well might not be a great price right now and then buying 50% whenever there is a major correction hedges your bets assuming you are long term bullish.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: