Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:38:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REASONS OF ILLEGALIZING BITCOIN  (Read 687 times)
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:47:45 AM

There's a lot of reasons why bitcoin is not legal. We use to make all things in legal, but in bitcoin, I think, it is not yet legal. For some purpose, this kind of situation, bitcoin is not yet popular for other people. We see a lot of illegal usage of bitcoin. There's always a way where bitcoin is not yet done for all the security and safety. For me, we should not yet legalize bitcoin, because, it is not yet complete or not yet safe for other people who does not have knowledge in bitcoin.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:51:08 AM

There's a lot of reasons why bitcoin is not legal. We use to make all things in legal, but in bitcoin, I think, it is not yet legal. For some purpose, this kind of situation, bitcoin is not yet popular for other people. We see a lot of illegal usage of bitcoin. There's always a way where bitcoin is not yet done for all the security and safety. For me, we should not yet legalize bitcoin, because, it is not yet complete or not yet safe for other people who does not have knowledge in bitcoin.
In every country, they have different reasons that they are considering why they come up with the illegality of bitcoin in their country. For me, one of the reason for that they don't want their people to be a victim of investment scheme, or the ICO scam as there are lot there who were already victim and they can't find yet solution to resolve that.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:35:46 AM

In every country, they have different reasons that they are considering why they come up with the illegality of bitcoin in their country. For me, one of the reason for that they don't want their people to be a victim of investment scheme, or the ICO scam as there are lot there who were already victim and they can't find yet solution to resolve that.
Yeah there are still many problems in bitcoin about scams, fraud, hacking and so forth. governments see bitcoin not from anonymous side only but there are many things that might harm the state and also their society. but fraud and hacking can be avoided by giving them the knowledge to secure their wallets properly. but the government seems still scared with bitcoin?
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:21:57 PM

I support you in not having to legalize bitcoin. But the reason is not that people do not have knowledge about cryptocurrency and they need to be protected. The reason is that it is necessary to protect cryptocurrencies from the influence of the state. Manual control can be taken for Fiat but for bitcoin it's deadly.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:07:22 PM

I support you in not having to legalize bitcoin. But the reason is not that people do not have knowledge about cryptocurrency and they need to be protected. The reason is that it is necessary to protect cryptocurrencies from the influence of the state. Manual control can be taken for Fiat but for bitcoin it's deadly.
There are many changes if bitcoin legalize, firstly a big effect on price bitcoin in the market and also government may take advantage of what bitcoins are. Legalization is good we have to do whatever we want in bitcoin, but that's the problem we can't control those people having bad interest in bitcoin due to illegalization they can do what they want.
Oilacris

Activity: 3052
Merit: 616

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:09:11 PM

Yeah there are still many problems in bitcoin about scams, fraud, hacking and so forth. governments see bitcoin not from anonymous side only but there are many things that might harm the state and also their society. but fraud and hacking can be avoided by giving them the knowledge to secure their wallets properly. but the government seems still scared with bitcoin?
Those things being mentioned are the common things which do arise around bitcoins existence because into its decentralized feature those things cant really be avoided yet people do have different mentality which they can done things illegally which will really oppose regulation and traditional laws in each country. Government would really still be scared yet they can able to control bitcoin directly, they might able to handle it indirectly but not on full scale.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:29:36 PM

Government wants to control this thing and I think the only reason is that, they can't make money if bitcoin continues. Well, they still failed to do that and in the end they just made a regulations that makes it more harder for investors to escape the government. Now better to follow the regulations than to be banned for good.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:47:31 PM

Well, they still failed to do that and in the end they just made a regulations that makes it more harder for investors to escape the government. Now better to follow the regulations than to be banned for good.
Professional investors don't mind regulations, and thus don't mind to operate under strict rules. I would say that regulations are the main reason these investors are flowing slowly but surely into this market.

Institutions are tied to very strict rules which largely still prevents them from entering this market right now, which is mainly due to how the governments fail to swiftly implement and update their current regulatory framework.

Regulations should have been set years ago already, and not just recently because this market has once again done what naysayers didn't expect to happen. Underestimating crypto is a stupid thing and they pay the price for it.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:33:51 AM

In short, those countries don't have the ability to control it. The blockchain technology also needs deep understanding instead of blaming it's problems that isn't caused by the technology itself but it's the people that made those problems.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:23:39 PM

In short, those countries don't have the ability to control it. The blockchain technology also needs deep understanding instead of blaming it's problems that isn't caused by the technology itself but it's the people that made those problems.

There are so many reasons for illegalizing bitcoin. Because it enters in to the country it will affect local currency and people are use only bitcoin they forget to use local money. Another main reason is tax problem, for bitcoin money there is no tax. So the country would face economically bad situation. Banks are facing lot of problems due to bitcoin. Because people don't go for banks to invest. Invest in bitcoin will give more profits than bank.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:22:38 PM

I am sick and tired seeing thread here on legal about the reasons why bitcoin is illegal on other countries. Its about a hundred same topics. So here are my assumptions hope this would help.

*TAXES
- I think its the main reason of all these. Government didnt know how to categorize bitcoin for their taxation whether it would be on a passive income or not because BTC is also a currency. Thats why its better for them to ban it.

*BANKS
- Crypto becomes a threat to them leading investors to invest on cryptocurrencies rather than them. The monetary system also will change if Bitcoin becomes more popular than fiat. Central banks, which is a part of the government would make some inforcements to stop this.

*SCAMMERS
- This is the good side of all this illegalizations, to protect people from increasing number of scammers on the internet. But if that so, its not a reason why they would stop people from achieving all opportunities bitcoin would give.

Correct me if im wrong, but these three are the main reasons why i think bitcoin is illegal on other countries

This is true, the reason why government and other countries are threatened by cryptocurrency is because of scammers, they are putting investors at risk, and over millions of dollars are lost by people because of scam. Another thing is that, people's income on cryptocurrency investment and trading are not yet covered by tax law in some countries. That is why some countries are starting to either ban or regulate cryptocurrency investment.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:30:48 PM

I am sick and tired seeing thread here on legal about the reasons why bitcoin is illegal on other countries. Its about a hundred same topics. So here are my assumptions hope this would help.

*TAXES
- I think its the main reason of all these. Government didnt know how to categorize bitcoin for their taxation whether it would be on a passive income or not because BTC is also a currency. Thats why its better for them to ban it.

*BANKS
- Crypto becomes a threat to them leading investors to invest on cryptocurrencies rather than them. The monetary system also will change if Bitcoin becomes more popular than fiat. Central banks, which is a part of the government would make some inforcements to stop this.

*SCAMMERS
- This is the good side of all this illegalizations, to protect people from increasing number of scammers on the internet. But if that so, its not a reason why they would stop people from achieving all opportunities bitcoin would give.

Correct me if im wrong, but these three are the main reasons why i think bitcoin is illegal on other countries

This is true, the reason why government and other countries are threatened by cryptocurrency is because of scammers, they are putting investors at risk, and over millions of dollars are lost by people because of scam. Another thing is that, people's income on cryptocurrency investment and trading are not yet covered by tax law in some countries. That is why some countries are starting to either ban or regulate cryptocurrency investment.
Although  there is already a law regulation to protect people still we cannot eliminate scammers, just do your part to be a good citizen, if we caught someone we should be able to report it to the authority don't just keep silence, we are all anonymous here in forum so it is really hard for us to see scammers  here let us just be very careful.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:02:49 PM

*TAXES

*BANKS

*SCAMMERS

I don't think the above reason would cause illegalizing. This is a business. Let banks and crypto show their market move in the market instead of banks forcing the authorities ban bitcoin and other crypto currencies. This seems a coward move. As everything became online now, scams are normal as like in normal paper world thieves being around. So lets take everything in a positive node and move about with right decision to grow the respected countries economy with crypto's adaption.

Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:49:03 AM

*TAXES

*BANKS

*SCAMMERS

You can invest your savings in a Bank that goes bankrupt. This, too, can be regarded as fraud. What does the government say about this? Maybe they'll ban Fiat or maybe they'll ban banks? No. It won't happen. Governments are looking for a reason to ban cryptocurrencies because they can not fully control this asset.
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:36:40 PM

*TAXES

*BANKS

*SCAMMERS

You can invest your savings in a Bank that goes bankrupt. This, too, can be regarded as fraud. What does the government say about this? Maybe they'll ban Fiat or maybe they'll ban banks? No. It won't happen. Governments are looking for a reason to ban cryptocurrencies because they can not fully control this asset.

As we see, bitcoin are becoming more and more popular each and every day. Legalizing bitcoin will affect our own earnings. There is always a reason why bitcoin is not yet legal. We know why legalizing is so difficult, reasons are the safety and security of our bitcoins. There’s a lot of bitcoin scammers and hackers that bitcoin can lead to have a lot of legal rules and rights

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
Kevinbind

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:29:51 PM

Main reason of doing that - fear that bitcoin will eliminate current financial relations and create a new ecosystem. It won't serve interests of many powerful people and will give them a push to claim bitcoin illegal
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:50:20 PM

*TAXES

*BANKS

*SCAMMERS

As we see, bitcoin are becoming more and more popular each and every day. Legalizing bitcoin will affect our own earnings. There is always a reason why bitcoin is not yet legal. We know why legalizing is so difficult, reasons are the safety and security of our bitcoins. There’s a lot of bitcoin scammers and hackers that bitcoin can lead to have a lot of legal rules and rights
Even though the legalities of bitcoin hampered by these reason, the proper regulations could help the bitcoin economy rise even better. Despite of those scammers behind whose degrading the reputations of bitcoin, I don't think it will affect the legalization of bitcoin. As long as there will be proper education for people there would be no possible scams to happen hiding in the name of bitcoin. I've heard lately that people being scammed is through middleman who facilitate bitcoin investments, then why were those people trusted someone to handle their funds and yet having an account for direct trading site of each country can be done personally. So that makes it clear and generally we as people should be vigilant, and as an independent body we can help digital currency to be legalize around the world.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:43:46 AM

Bitcoin is a digital alternative to traditional currencies that are not regulated by any country or bank in the world. It does not have its own emission center, but is able to store all information about the sender and receiver of money. In this system, electronic coins and special financial evidence are used for all financial transactions as well as nonfinancial. it has become a very powerful reason to legalize bitcoin.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:44:00 AM

Bitcoin is a digital alternative to traditional currencies that are not regulated by any country or bank in the world. It does not have its own emission center, but is able to store all information about the sender and receiver of money. In this system, electronic coins and special financial evidence are used for all financial transactions as well as nonfinancial. it has become a very powerful reason to legalize bitcoin.
Do you understand what you're writing? All you have listed in your post are the reasons why bitcoin has never been legalized. But honestly, I don't want to. The government has never done anything good for the people. They know this and will therefore never allow people to have their own independent currency.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:11:10 PM

*TAXES

*BANKS

*SCAMMERS

Business is the main motivation behind illegalizing Bitcoin. Crypto's growth has affected fiat's growth in the curency market. As banks and taxes are inter related to fiats / local currencies, black mark is brought to bitcoin to spoil its market name. This is common in business. So never mind if you are in crypto community. I don't find any reason behind calling bitcoin as illegal. This is complete a business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: