Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:42:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey guys, new here... little odd thinking of where to start with all this info..  (Read 143 times)
godlikefigure (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:41:15 AM

These forums are like a library of bitcoin.. anyway, I do have a question to this stupid post..

I have always been very interested in btc specificly. .. dont really mess with any other e currency.. Now.. Im gunna not tell a story here and just get to the point... but I am in the short term game right now... as far as making money invested in bitcoin.. now.. because the 2 banks that i use im not in good terms with i got my bits from a BTC ATM...... yeah $180 turned to $135.. its sucked... anyway.. I want to invest a few hundred here shortly when i can find a way to get BTC without a 15-20% cut.... (need to talk to wells fargo or chase and get a checking acc and debit card back).

Do you guys think by the end of april? maybe midish.. BTC will be back to its 10-12k?? How do you think BTC will react within the next 3-6-12 months?

I know obviously no one can say for sure... im just asking advice from people who might know something i dont...

THanks,
g0dlikefigure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:03:58 AM
Merited by ebliever (2)

Your question is not stupid though, just put this in the proper section(Trading Discussion) and you would be fine.

Yes, no one can really tell what will happen next but IMO Bitcoin downfall(they all say) as of this moment is okay since the December all time high in price was oversold so it needs to breath as there is no straight to the moon in an instant, if there is then that's for sure a scam, luckily Bitcoin is not.

Search Segwit relating to Lightning Network implementation and this will surely answer your question and doubts because for me once this are ready to take part of the network of Bitcoin then before 2 months or even a much earlier time the price of it will increase drastically, actually for now there is no reason for Bitcoin to bull or bear, it's all about corrections and the likes of what happened last year(for me).

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:38:42 AM

if I think you are reading more to find out more information you can in this forum Cheesy
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:45:38 AM

If you want to get BTC without the 15-20% cut, you can get it through p2p transactions but it is riskier. Transact only on a trusted person. As for the price of Bitcoin, yes we cannot tell the future but if we will based on the currents news and events, everything is favorable towards it and we can expect a pump this upcoming months.
godlikefigure (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:02:31 PM

Your question is not stupid though, just put this in the proper section(Trading Discussion) and you would be fine.

Yes, no one can really tell what will happen next but IMO Bitcoin downfall(they all say) as of this moment is okay since the December all time high in price was oversold so it needs to breath as there is no straight to the moon in an instant, if there is then that's for sure a scam, luckily Bitcoin is not.

Search Segwit relating to Lightning Network implementation and this will surely answer your question and doubts because for me once this are ready to take part of the network of Bitcoin then before 2 months or even a much earlier time the price of it will increase drastically, actually for now there is no reason for Bitcoin to bull or bear, it's all about corrections and the likes of what happened last year(for me).

Thanks, noted...

and also thanks for beiuung nice to the new guy with dumb questions....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: