Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:28:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: centralize money vs. decetralized money (bitcoin)  (Read 1556 times)
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:54:34 PM

It's different things because you are talking about investment and fiat so you can't compare bitcoin as fiat.

If you talk about investment aspect, I'm prefer saving bitcoin over fiat because fiat's interest can't compete with my inflation rate.
But if you talk about daily transaction, fiat still my favorite because using crypto as daily transaction have the risk for example when bitcoin decrease 10% in 1 day !

Smiley
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:03:38 PM

centralize money = biggest fraud in the world but most people don't get it, the value of fiat money decreased over time.
decentralized money = better than fiat currency obviously, there are several shortages though, especially in terms of acceptance and massive adoption.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:17:37 PM

The centralized currency is a more outdated system. And investing in cryptocurrencies is now much more profitable than savings in a Bank account. So if you are still choosing where to invest, then make preference in the direction of bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:23:58 PM

Each system of centralized and decentralized money has a number of advantages and disadvantages. For daily cash transactions is now more profitable to use Fiat. And if you want to invest money profitably, then it is better to choose cryptocurrencies. They will bring you profit much faster.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

I still make a choice in the direction of decentralized money. It has more advantages and prospects in comparison with national money. And the most important thing now is the possibility of profitable investment. You can not get more profit from a Bank Deposit than if you make an investment in bitcoin.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Thomson-Winter

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:41:52 PM

Many financial experts often recommend that you deposit money into a bank or buy a stock, because it is probably safer than investing in bitcoins.
CarTrick

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:40:27 AM

bitcoin is not a virtual currency but a digital money, many people are afraid of bitcoin because of its volatility

But certainly bitcoin has the potential to become a virtual currency. That fact that it can be used in exchange for goods and services (plus we already have ATMS for it), shows that it’s possible, don’t you think?
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:47:48 PM

The difference between centralized and decentralized currency is quite and as far as I know, decentralized currencies are far better than centralized currencies. Fiat money is good but there are a lot of solutions it cannot offer as things are changing fast. Digital currency is an innovation that is far ahead.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 01:42:47 AM

so it all depends on your use of the existence of cryptocurrency itself, if you use cryptocurrency as a payment tool, maybe you no longer need an understanding of being centralized or decentralized, because at that time your money will be used instantly
but if you demand transparency, then the answer is decentralized is better than centralized, because we are given valid and published data, so that transactions are also more reliable
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:55:21 AM

I must pick decentralized over centralized, I don't want someone to rule the money again. And the perks of using decentralized money over centralized money is it never handled by a government or an organizations. It is managed and controlled by the community itself.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
earlytrade24

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:09:49 AM

Decentralized money, for sure. That’s the key feature of cryptocurrencies, correct?
Cryptocurrencies are striving to be a global currency that is unaffected by regional economic ups and downs, and no single country or corporation can influence or moderate the cryptocurrency. Being decentralized ensures that no one can truly own the cryptocurrency. And this is what makes cryptocurrency special.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:19:32 AM

centralize money vs. decentralized money (bitcoin) has its own role, they can go hand in hand and support each other. And now it's been proven, many people use bitcoin as a payment tool.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:42:47 AM

The difference between centralized and decentralized currency is quite and as far as I know, decentralized currencies are far better than centralized currencies. Fiat money is good but there are a lot of solutions it cannot offer as things are changing fast. Digital currency is an innovation that is far ahead.

both currency are still useable on different environments . mainly decentralized currencies can work online but centralized currencies are usually being used offline but if i were to choose one between them id say i go with centralized money such as fiats because i dont really use or buy a  bitcoin but rather i only use fiats to buy and save money  .  centralize money is also more legal which means anyone can recognize it and i can easily use it whenever or wherever i go  as it supported by many exchanges  around the globe  .
nuraziaaziz

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:51:10 AM

Hi guys nowadays most people still arguing which is the best centralized or decentralized? , well if we go back in traditional and old times centralized money is the best because we can handle it , w.e can keep it. but today bitcoin is very popular because its decentralized . and its very convenient . however many of us still afraid in this new type of money which is virtual because it might lose or somewhat but it still similar on cenralized money that might steal or lose. also many financial analyst still advicing about putting your money in bank ? like hell ! ? investing in decentralized much better than  putting your money in bank 1% or 2% monthly ? fuck .. whats your thoughts?

I think some people do not understand how the decentralized system works and they are scared of making the wrong decision that will lead to losing even though they knew that the decentralized system helps them gain more profit. That is the reason why they still stick to using the centralized system where bank take control of it and they believe that centralized is the safest options.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 09:55:57 AM

When we say decentralised money that's there is no existence of particular money in the system because there is no authority who can control the liquidity of the decentralised money. one the other hand fiat money has authority (central bank) who has control over the supply and liquidity of the fiat.

ict

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:58:06 AM

In my opinion. both are very important for all countries and for economic progress in each country. financial development in the world is inseparable from conventional currencies which are centered on the system of a central bank in each country. with the continued development of technology, crypto currencies emerged that were not centralized. This currency is very useful to make it easier for anyone to carry out economic activities. and can help all countries to develop a digital economy.
Tonnakyray_21

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:43:16 AM

Decentralization of money is a better option. Centralization equals more power to the small group of people. That is how our current system works. It is not good for society. Decentralization brings everyone to the same level.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:39:33 AM

Hi guys nowadays most people still arguing which is the best centralized or decentralized? , well if we go back in traditional and old times centralized money is the best because we can handle it , we can keep it. but today bitcoin is very popular because its decentralized . and its very convenient . however many of us still afraid in this new type of money which is virtual because it might lose or somewhat but it still similar on cenralized money that might steal or lose. also many financial analyst still advicing about putting your money in bank ? like hell ! ? investing in decentralized much better than  putting your money in bank 1% or 2% monthly ? fuck .. whats your thoughts?
Governments are in favour of centralized system as this is the only way political leaders and politicians can have control over the monetory system and humanity.  The bank that owns the centralized financial system are always out to make profits by using the third party to manipulating the money market to they advantages and governments. 
The decentralized financial system on the other hand create equality and that is what we need now to make people progress in their daily activities.  The decentralised is reable and transparent and many of us can benefit from it by just little knowledge and understanding on how it works.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:39:07 PM

We cann't simply ignore, at present, the importance of fiat currency or centralized money because this kind of money is still more stable than cryptocurrency, but, with the passage of time cryptos will solve the  problem of high volatilty and create a new monetary system that is more transparent  and fair.

danielmax1997

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:24:14 PM

Hi guys nowadays most people still arguing which is the best centralized or decentralized? , well if we go back in traditional and old times centralized money is the best because we can handle it , we can keep it. but today bitcoin is very popular because its decentralized . and its very convenient . however many of us still afraid in this new type of money which is virtual because it might lose or somewhat but it still similar on cenralized money that might steal or lose. also many financial analyst still advicing about putting your money in bank ? like hell ! ? investing in decentralized much better than  putting your money in bank 1% or 2% monthly ? fuck .. whats your thoughts?
I guess decentralized money has a few advantages over centralized money, like any can invest in this with a basic knowledge of block chain and crypto currency, not regulated and easy to handle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: