Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Posts must be quality  (Read 138 times)
jinxing (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:15:34 AM

Hi all ... I am a junior member still do not understand much about quality writing, I feel my writing has good quality but not yet got merit. I have a lot of writing but have not ranked yet. I want to ask how to make quality writing? So, what should I do. (I've read a lot, but I knowledge is not enough) please help Huh Huh Cry
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peynman

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:22:02 AM

I myself even is not a quality poster. I also don't have even one merit because I'm still on process of learning. But based on what I always notice about quality posting, it should include an adequate information and is not just posting for money but posting to learn. I have a busy job but as soon as my schedule widen, I will focus more on learning and on gaining merit.
ducdr

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:33:41 AM

Yeah, good. Firstly, you should ask yourself which components can form a high-quality thread. In my opinion, there are several factors:
1) Contents: It is very important. You should compose threads which are original, innovative to catch attention of other users. You should not copy and paste; or more seriously plagiarise because those behaviours violate the forum rules.
Check it there.
2) English grammar and vocabularies: They should be used as correct and appropriate as possible to help readers understand what you write and want to describle through your threads.
3) Contexts: Your threads should answer questions in context. Most of users jump directly to answer the question of topics' OP. They don't care about whether it was answered and solved by other users in previous threads after the OP or not. Posting, answering like this is likely a spamming thread.
4) Formats: Don't overuse bolding, highlighting, etc. because those effects have its own side-effects which makes readers feel uncomfortable, make threads harder to read at some extents.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:38:49 AM

I think maybe because of your writing skills you should improve it to be appreciated by many people in this community.
For me a High Quality Content has:
     -Easy to understand sentences
     -Useful content, -Informative content, or -Helpful to fellow members

santosummer

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:38:17 AM

I really hard in a better way with the merit system. but for beginners whether merit was actually rewarded from consciousness and "the post article quality". How to trust the team group will exchange merit that ko fai for someone else?
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:53:53 AM

I feel my writing has good quality

I am writing since 2008 and I still find my writing incomplete so I consider myself as a newbie and probably that's the only thing that motivates me to gain more and more perfection in it.

Now, on this forum merit is something that you get from others for quality posts as per the opinion of other members so personal opinion about own content doesn't matter much in this case. I would recommend you seek perfection and merits will follow you.
milugau

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

Yeah, good. Firstly, you should ask yourself which components can form a high-quality thread. In my opinion, there are several factors:
1) Contents: It is very important. You should compose threads which are original, innovative to catch attention of other users. You should not copy and paste; or more seriously plagiarise because those behaviours violate the forum rules.
Check it there.
2) English grammar and vocabularies: They should be used as correct and appropriate as possible to help readers understand what you write and want to describle through your threads.
3) Contexts: Your threads should answer questions in context. Most of users jump directly to answer the question of topics' OP. They don't care about whether it was answered and solved by other users in previous threads after the OP or not. Posting, answering like this is likely a spamming thread.
4) Formats: Don't overuse bolding, highlighting, etc. because those effects have its own side-effects which makes readers feel uncomfortable, make threads harder to read at some extents.
I totally agree with all of your four key points. Follow those ones, then users in the forum can improve the quality of their posts over time. They have to sharpen their skills day by day to make sure that their post quality rising gradually over time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: