Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:03:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make High Quality Post  (Read 198 times)
1993jochico (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:59:05 AM

Many newbies confused on how to make high quality content to get some merit, Ill give some tips on how to do it.
One of the most important thing you need to know and never forget is that not every high quality post gets merit.

For me a High Quality Content has:
 *Easy to understand sentences - Make it simplest as you can.
 *Useful content, -Informative content, or -Helpful to fellow members

Useful content: Contains useful information to the forum community (example: Helping newbie lead to the links they needed).
Informative content: Contains cryptocurrency important news and others (example: Banning of crypto ads in social media).
Helpful to Fellow members: Contains informations or guides to other members (example: Guiding a member to Sign a message).

These are a few examples on how to do it, you will learn some other ways on your way up keep on learning.

NOTE: We must improve ourselves everyday. If we STOP learning we will surely fail on what we want to do.

I hope this some tips may help you  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:15:37 AM

I don't think you should start such a topic. That kind of question/ topic has published several times in the forum. For example, this one is one of threads discussed about how to make quality and high-quality threads.
Yeah, good. Firstly, you should ask yourself which components can form a high-quality thread. In my opinion, there are several factors:
1) Contents: It is very important. You should compose threads which are original, innovative to catch attention of other users. You should not copy and paste; or more seriously plagiarise because those behaviours violate the forum rules.
Check it there.
2) English grammar and vocabularies: They should be used as correct and appropriate as possible to help readers understand what you write and want to describle through your threads.
3) Contexts: Your threads should answer questions in context. Most of users jump directly to answer the question of topics' OP. They don't care about whether it was answered and solved by other users in previous threads after the OP or not. Posting, answering like this is likely a spamming thread.
4) Formats: Don't overuse bolding, highlighting, etc. because those effects have its own side-effects which makes readers feel uncomfortable, make threads harder to read at some extents.
And this one
There are also some threads where some generous members make the effort and review posts (edit: as SFR10 suggested) that you submit and then maybe give you merit if the post deserves it. As Merits are per se a highly subjective matter, don't be disappointed if your post doesn't get in right away. Some factors have to come together in order that you get Merit. The most important being that you create genuine content, that someone who values it - and who has (s)Merit - also reads it.

Here is a list:
Please be reasonable if you submit something, as it really costs a lot of time for those members to do what they are doing

Another helpful tool is the Browser extension "Grammarly" it automatically checks texts you type for grammar and spelling, then it marks possible mistakes and offers solutions.
Here's the link to the chrome web store https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/grammarly-for-chrome/kbfnbcaeplbcioakkpcpgfkobkghlhen?hl=en
A post that is easy to read AND has value is more likely to get Merit Smiley
Additionally, there are several topics discussed about the issues. I will update the link later when I get home (I guess someone else will update links after my thread because the forum has changed and users now tend to be more constructive, more helpful after the launch of merit system).
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2324
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:39:59 AM

Use brain that's it and read books
Stop spamming which non-sense thread like traditional lecture.
Use brain, but what for? There are spammers who always use their brains to cheat the forum system (ranking system, activity system with postcount, and now merit system). We should not use our brains like that.
I think that the guy, namely directly, gave nice tutorials to make quality threads.
And motienvolam also gave other topics which contains more helpful tutorials.
1993jochico (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:21:08 AM

Use brain that's it and read books
Stop spamming which non-sense thread like traditional lecture.
Use brain, but what for? There are spammers who always use their brains to cheat the forum system (ranking system, activity system with postcount, and now merit system). We should not use our brains like that.
I think that the guy, namely directly, gave nice tutorials to make quality threads.
And motienvolam also gave other topics which contains more helpful tutorials.
Spam? Is there any other existing content with explanation like this?

I don't think you should start such a topic. That kind of question/ topic has published several times in the forum. For example, this one is one of threads discussed about how to make quality and high-quality threads.
Yeah, good. Firstly, you should ask yourself which components can form a high-quality thread. In my opinion, there are several factors:
1) Contents: It is very important. You should compose threads which are original, innovative to catch attention of other users. You should not copy and paste; or more seriously plagiarise because those behaviours violate the forum rules.
Check it there.
2) English grammar and vocabularies: They should be used as correct and appropriate as possible to help readers understand what you write and want to describle through your threads.
3) Contexts: Your threads should answer questions in context. Most of users jump directly to answer the question of topics' OP. They don't care about whether it was answered and solved by other users in previous threads after the OP or not. Posting, answering like this is likely a spamming thread.
4) Formats: Don't overuse bolding, highlighting, etc. because those effects have its own side-effects which makes readers feel uncomfortable, make threads harder to read at some extents.
And this one
There are also some threads where some generous members make the effort and review posts (edit: as SFR10 suggested) that you submit and then maybe give you merit if the post deserves it. As Merits are per se a highly subjective matter, don't be disappointed if your post doesn't get in right away. Some factors have to come together in order that you get Merit. The most important being that you create genuine content, that someone who values it - and who has (s)Merit - also reads it.

Here is a list:
Please be reasonable if you submit something, as it really costs a lot of time for those members to do what they are doing

Another helpful tool is the Browser extension "Grammarly" it automatically checks texts you type for grammar and spelling, then it marks possible mistakes and offers solutions.
Here's the link to the chrome web store https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/grammarly-for-chrome/kbfnbcaeplbcioakkpcpgfkobkghlhen?hl=en
A post that is easy to read AND has value is more likely to get Merit Smiley
Additionally, there are several topics discussed about the issues. I will update the link later when I get home (I guess someone else will update links after my thread because the forum has changed and users now tend to be more constructive, more helpful after the launch of merit system).
Its totally different, you all reading dude?

Darerando

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:43:01 PM

You can make a good quality post, when you take the effort to equip yourself with knowledge about crypto currency. through research and reading.
jao18

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:17:28 PM

Getting a merit is very hard to get aswell you post a quality post in each treand  more reading and learned about cryptocurrency theres a lot of tips how to gain merits just keep on reading
pham42760

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:54:28 AM

Earning merits has become harder and harder. Therefore, it is probably better to start a topic to earn merits. Nice approach, guy. You got one point for your Imagination, but unfortunately it has gone due to April Fools joke.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:39:02 AM

You can make a good quality post, when you take the effort to equip yourself with knowledge about crypto currency. through research and reading.
[/quote

The most important things to make high quality post is you should arrive to your answer within your intilleligent skills and mental capability answers. It make sense if your post will come from your heartfullness. Be the one who make your own post to have the originality itself.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: