Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:57:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: esports related alt coins  (Read 100 times)
bountiecharlie (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:21:55 AM

Hey everyone!

Currently in the market there are a bunch of esports related Alt Coins namely:

• Enjin Coin
  • Unikrn
  • First Blood
  • Hero
  • FaceIt

I am wondering how Bountie (bountie.io) stacks up against them, whether its platform or ICO mechanics, please let me know!

Thank you and have a great day!  Smiley
Tipstar

Activity: 1820
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:29:24 AM

AstorGame is another popular token focusing on Esports and online Gambling.
They excel the field with smart contracts and provably fair mechanics.
And the platform is nearly complete with the release planned before FIFA world cup.

mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:29:56 AM

ZNX token eSports Plaform for 350 Million people is created to hold online tournaments and to create a huge platform unifying the whole eSport community.  Visit the website https://zonex.io to engage and be part of the ZNX token project that encourages every individual to be part of the platform and not professionals only.
bountiecharlie (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:38:35 AM

AstorGame and Zonex looks interesting, though the platform highlighted in both projects does not seem clear.

I guess another reasoning to understand is the usage of the blockchain technology in the esports projects, are they being value added in?
Tuwierun

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

AstorGame and Zonex looks interesting, though the platform highlighted in both projects does not seem clear.

I guess another reasoning to understand is the usage of the blockchain technology in the esports projects, are they being value added in?

ZoneX does not use blockchain, we use smart contracts.
All financial interactions between the platform participants will be carried out using smart contracts.
The blockchain will revolutionize directly in the games. Smart contracts - in payments.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: