Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:59:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CREDITS - Legit or Scam ??  (Read 594 times)
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:21:33 PM
Merited by cheus (1)

Dont spread FUD,ivan is stupid he doesnt know anything about programming he is bashing the md5 hash such a noob i mean the alpha version? Really? its for the testing that is why its called alpha version what now? sucker spreading fake news.Do not believe with these youtubers because they are getting paid by the credit's competitors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:27:36 PM
Merited by cheus (1)

Its legit bro,dont spread FUD the coin is in hype thats why you its getting a lot of attention from these competitors,nothing is impossible 1M transactions is achievable why wouldnt? 100k transactions is good but lets give the developers sometime to prove their credibility because its early as a week as it gets listed on exchange.

lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:30:31 PM

I can not tell you exactly whether this is true or this is fraud because I have never seen the project that you are talking about, I think that you probably should better study the project more thoroughly, although of course many simply do not understand what there might be a thing .
johnyespapa

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:33:45 PM
Merited by cheus (1)

Stupidity,IVAN was paid by the competitors of credits that is why he is causing a lot of FUDs,because the credits community is too great doesnt mean the project is a scam because if this is a scam the developers would run away with their millions of dollars.Doesnt make sense? the admins and community are great and very active.

umar22pk

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:36:21 PM

Not a scam…you can say really a good project. It is a best project managed by an experienced team, having a bright future.

Idea of project as well a good idea.
Profuter

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:46:25 PM

how do you think about credits ??
two days ago credits team just released Alpha version of they platform, and successfully complete testing with result more than 400k TPS
looks this video : https://youtu.be/dS_Z41r4sCs
but before credits alpha test video released there is a video about credits from programmer analise https://youtu.be/FPKbbrt4P0s
I do relate to CREDITS is neutral. I'm waiting for new news to understand scam it or not) hope not.
cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:48:21 PM

If you are in the top spot,the competitors are going to pull you down that is why these people are going to anything to pull credits down.But the oppostive will happen and only time can tell,credits is a legit project the community and the developers are doing their job very well.Dont spread FUDs you are not playing fairly.

Dread

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:39:30 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 09:30:52 PM by Dread

hi, guys!
where is now trading this coin?
and where be a trading soon? i waiting for it

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
boyjackyou

Activity: 301

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:48:58 PM

These are just FUDs from their competitors,the coins on the top will always have competitors especially when the coin is something very new it threatened most of the existing coins that is why they will do eveything to take down a hyped coin.I would say lets wait for atleast 6months and we will see if this project will do well or it will fail.

sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:59:04 PM

You scams do you know the f*cking difference between fud and facts?
Uneducated people. Pathetic and greedy investors!

To newcomers here following the thread:
You will see some fake accounts and investors that because their investment is at risk they are calling us fuders.
So ask yourselves some simple questions.

Is FUD asking for proofs?
Is FUD telling that they banned many accounts asking for proofs for their statements from telegram and EVERY social media?
Is FUD telling that their sh*ty coin used MD5 for providing private keys?
Is FUD telling that their shady representatives are using bots and fake accounts to promote their sh*ty coin?
Is FUD telling that some of their "special" partners they claim are scams?
Is FUD asking to see their Github and their progress as a project?
Is FUD showing that anyone could send 7 credits and receive 100 on the test they made?
Is FUD showing the owner's address and 2 more multisignature wallets sent the same day 700 eth to a new address and then this money went on binance wallet?
Is FUD showing that the last days the owner's wallet is distributing 50% of his balance to 6 different addresses for no reason?
Is FUD they deleted many posts on medium and reddit that exposed their shady project?
Is FUD that credits used Suppoman the ICO clown scammer for promoting them?
Is FUD we see every day new accounts just saying pretty words trying to convince newcomers to invest in this project while they see it diying?
Is FUD we provide links with researches on the code, on tests and on updates they make about new partners they claim?
These are FACTS no fud.

Give some time to learn more things about where you are investing your money because soon they will dump you all.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:59:12 PM

I think Credits are one of the most successful ICOs this year and I'm already beginning to regret that I sold all their coins ...
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:07:25 PM

Believe only yourself and draw conclusions about the project yourself. Many do not believe in bitcoin and call it scam. As many coins passed through criticism.

moonlight

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:10:11 PM

You are so right with these facts....

I got out today.

Please read the information people, it's all there.

Cooperations that just not excist and much much more..

This smells rotten, better safe than sorry

Please read this  http://textuploader.com/dxu2c

You will see some fake accounts and investors that because their investment is at risk they are calling us fuders.

Is FUD telling that they banned many accounts asking for proofs for their statements from telegram and EVERY social media?
Is FUD telling that their shady representatives are using bots and fake accounts to promote their sh*ty coin?
Is FUD showing that anyone could send 7 credits and receive 100 on the test they made?
Is FUD showing the owner's address and 2 more multisignature wallets sent the same day 700 eth to a new address and then this money went on binance wallet?
Is FUD showing that the last days the owner's wallet is distributing 50% of his balance to 6 different addresses for no reason?
Is FUD they deleted many posts on medium and reddit that exposed their shady project?
Is FUD we see every day new accounts just saying pretty words trying to convince newcomers to invest in this project while they see it diying?
Is FUD we provide links with researches on the code, on tests and on updates they make about new partners they claim?
These are FACTS no fud.

Give some time to learn more things about where you are investing your money because soon they will dump you all.

jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:11:58 PM

These are FACTS no fud.

Bitcoin was tagged as a scam on its early days,why in the bloody are you crying about? its not your money its our investments if we would be scammed its our problem? we do not ask for your shitty facts and FUDs so you can STFU now you are not helping the community.What is your problem with our investments? would this affect your shitty life? we believe credits will give us alot of profits if you are not satisfied with the coin go home .

debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:14:31 PM
Merited by cheus (1)

I think Credits are one of the most successful ICOs this year and I'm already beginning to regret that I sold all their coins ...

I think the same - Credits is successful ICO and one of the few already shown x5 gain.

But after reading their announce about the Alpha version and the achievement of 480K transactions per second, how they did it on a hardware level? Too many IOPS for ordinary hardware. I own nearly 20K CS, but I will wait for public beta and to test it myself before buying more.
reypinioco

Merit: 19

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:22:01 PM

I think the same - Credits is successful ICO and one of the few already shown x5 gain.

But after reading their announce about the Alpha version and the achievement of 480K transactions per second, how they did it on a hardware level? Too many IOPS for ordinary hardware. I own nearly 20K CS, but I will wait for public beta and to test it myself before buying more.
Yeah,it is worthy to watch this project grows if the public beta wont get what they are claiming to have i am going dump this coin but if they did it is going to be massive for sure,better than any erc20 tokens out there the project itself is solid the developers looks professionals why would anyone do stupid things like that?could be the competitors why they are try to take down this coin.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:27:20 PM

I just sold this token the result of following the bounty of telegram and that's pretty good I think it's a legit project this one, especially if we follow presale at that time must be very profitable, but unfortunately beyond my monitoring this project. if you see the video whether it's a scam or not important I've sold it.
totnaksquad

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:33:52 PM

These accusations really going to mess up credits itself,regardless it is a scam or not imporant is,they didnt abandoned their investors nor the people who supported this coin.Overhyped or not is is good to have some of these FUDs because it clearly shows how the coin's will affect its competitors in the market as long as people are satisfied with the project and they are making money thru it,it doesnt really matter.

Cocoincos

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:11:26 PM

strange question, I thought credits is very successful and famous now! of course its legit and perspective! also trades good
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:16:32 PM

In my opinion, CREDITS is a whole project, not the scam as you said. I used to participate in CREDITS bounty with manager cheus, a professional manager and always support when members need help. Your situation is likely to be confused; you can PM the manager separately for them to deal with you. CREDITS is the best project at the beginning of 2018.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: