Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:24:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CREDITS - Legit or Scam ??  (Read 594 times)
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:20:55 PM
Merited by cheus (1)

Successful ICOs will always have some FUDs,stupid people will say its a scam to destroy its value that is how dirty the competitions are.I would give chance for the developers to do what they need to do,if the projecy would failed i will surely get out before that happens.If these people are scammers they wont give us any tokens,because they can easily abandon all the investors just like what other scam ICOs are doing but they didnt.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:23:41 PM
Merited by cheus (1)

I have heard credits are doing very well and all of its communitya are active,i dont think its a scam there should be some explanation with these accusations,their competitors should be alarmed because its growing to fast that is why they are trying to destroy its reputations,if these people are scammers why they didnt run away?
sebastian787

Merit: 8

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:23:49 PM

strange question, I thought credits is very successful and famous now! of course its legit and perspective! also trades good
Popular yes. Successful not even close.
You had the ico scammer suppoman that pumped your price and thats it. No value, no progress, no devs, just talking and shilling your sh*ty ico for some pennies you invested.
Hope you end up in jail were all of you belong.
Pathetic scams!
sebastian787

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:26:12 PM

Potential investors, CS fans and newcomers:
Give 20 minutes from your time researching about credits before you invest your money on this project.
This is a well-organized scam.
Dont trust their supporters here as some of them are bots and some are early birds who are seeing their x6 profit decreasing and they are panicked.
Give some time getting knowledge for your investment.

Ivan on tech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKbbrt4P0s&t

1st research
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@terminate1/people-deserve-to-know-the-facts-behind-credits-ico

http://textuploader.com/dxu2c

2nd research
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-credits-f6c42c3f6f80

Specifically about their new video release
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85btx8/commentary_of_credits_second_alpha_test_post/

An example that ethereum can achieve 1.5+ mln TPS on similar pointless conditions.
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-scaling-ethereum-to-1-5-million-tps-cd10f5e3f7cc

Fake and scam partnerships
AITERNIS - scam
Cryptogaule.fr - contains a virus be careful when you visit this site
messengerbank
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85rd9g/fake_and_scam_partnerships_the_cringe_with_this/

You can also watch their scam ico promoter Suppoman as he made few videos of them that created a hype.
Watch this clown and then you judge yourself which one you think brings value on the crypto industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62JOnpJutI&t=

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/85ao9f/suppoman_advised_his_followers_to_get_into_the/

here you can see their bots and fake accounts working.

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.

Check previous pages too so you can get a conclusion about how their "professional" marketerS work creating a hype every time.

The only thing they have is a pdf they created which they called it whitepaper and a video that shows transactions between 2 nodes running on same computer with zero network latency due to hyper-v.

Be cautious guys.
TheJez

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:29:21 PM

hi, guys!
where is now trading this coin?

Kucoin and idex
TheJez

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:37:45 PM

strange question, I thought credits is very successful and famous now! of course its legit and perspective! also trades good
You had the ico scammer suppoman that pumped your price and thats it. No value, no progress, no devs, just talking and shilling your sh*ty ico for some pennies you invested.
Pathetic scams!

Investors belong in jail? Lol
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:38:26 PM

I do believed it isnt not a scam because the community is active,and the people behind the project are active to their telegram group.Doesnt make sense why did the ICO achieved success if it is a scam? surely some of the people will know before the ICO has ended.Not going to happen because these people didnt run away just like what scams ICOs are doing.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:47:02 PM

Dont think so? why these accusations are popping out right after the credits ICO has ended? doesnt make sense if this is a scam a lot of people will know it from the start or atleast in the middle of its ICO,the reason would be the competitor's sabotaging to destroy credit's reputation to pull the price down as you can see there are no much effect to the community.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
sebastian787

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:49:00 PM

Pathetic scams!

Investors belong in jail? Lol

Its obvious im talking for the scammers you smart as*.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:53:10 PM

I do believed it isnt not a scam because the community is active,and the people behind the project are active to their telegram group.Doesnt make sense why did the ICO achieved success if it is a scam? surely some of the people will know before the ICO has ended.Not going to happen because these people didnt run away just like what scams ICOs are doing.
Half of the "community" are fake accounts, the other half are early investors that they are trembling in the idea that the price will fall because their sh*ty ico is exposed so they are shilling their scam coin to get some more pennies.
There are also bots working as there is no value to create hype so.
goodrus69

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:11:57 PM

I don't think it's a scam. The idea of the project is excellent and has a bright future. For me, it's a worthy project, and I will continue to hold my coins.
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:23:22 PM

Competitors will always destroy other's reputation,even the facts are there do not be fooled these people are drom the EOS developers so it means the competition is so tight,they are getting alarmed with the hype of the coin doesnt make sense if credit was a scam they will runaway from the end of ICO which didnt happened,they are still active in their support group..Hhmmmm who is more scam you whom are doing shitposts or them who are doing their job?

sebastian787

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:05:26 PM

Competitors will always destroy other's reputation,even the facts are there do not be fooled these people are drom the EOS developers so it means the competition is so tight,they are getting alarmed with the hype of the coin doesnt make sense if credit was a scam they will runaway from the end of ICO which didnt happened,they are still active in their support group..Hhmmmm who is more scam you whom are doing shitposts or them who are doing their job?
Im presenting facts so i can warn newcomers to research your sh*ty ico before they invest.
You are saying prety words about this project without showing anything valuable.
You and other stupid fake accounts keep saying about eos  or ethereum or whatever as you cant defend yourselves with something else.
Pathetic greedy investors.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:34:55 PM

Well, I know that they have a lot of partnerships and perhaps their platform is really so fast, but what I don't like at all is their low quality video with bad English and also I didn't realise, how it works. But on the other hand they have a big support of investors ( not all could buy on ICO,as it finished in a 1st day). Well, I sold Credits and gained 3-4x profit, so I am already happy, but all these scam accusations makes me nervous
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:48:03 PM

I think it is legit i will hold my position with this token. It has a potential to be successful, it is going to be a long hold, i really believe the team will deliver has expected.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
sebastian787

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:49:48 PM

Well, I know that they have a lot of partnerships and perhaps their platform is really so fast, but what I don't like at all is their low quality video with bad English and also I didn't realise, how it works. But on the other hand they have a big support of investors ( not all could buy on ICO,as it finished in a 1st day). Well, I sold Credits and gained 3-4x profit, so I am already happy, but all these scam accusations makes me nervous
The partnerships they present are just to create a hype.
Some of them are even scams, some are shady icos, some are just there for marketing.
Their platform is not fast. They achieved the tps you saw in a pointless enviroment.
The 2 nodes where running on the same computer with zero network latency.
So this is a pointless number.
The video showed exactly that  for creating another hype as they have nothing valuable to show.
The ico finished on the first day because the "investors" knew they will make some profit after the launch as they could see that this ico is trying to get hype from the marketers and fake accounts working all day so they can manipulate the prices.
Good to hear you are in profit and you didnt invest in this ico when the price pumped at 1.20$ after suppoman the clown promoted them, as like this you would loose money.
Good luck with your investments.
Dread

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:22:57 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 09:34:52 PM by Dread

hi, guys!
where is now trading this coin?

Kucoin and idex

thx mate!)
thats a nice marketpace!
if i right understant that platform will be all time in the first of a new crypto listings

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Dread

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:29:49 PM

but i dont understand how to work it?

how it will some high transaction rate per sec..Credits has a no blocks like a Byteball or what?

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
cryptonero

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:35:23 PM

The partnerships they present are just to create a hype.
Some of them are even scams, some are shady icos, some are just there for marketing.
Their platform is not fast. They achieved the tps you saw in a pointless enviroment.
The 2 nodes where running on the same computer with zero network latency.
So this is a pointless number.
The video showed exactly that  for creating another hype as they have nothing valuable to show.
The ico finished on the first day because the "investors" knew they will make some profit after the launch as they could see that this ico is trying to get hype from the marketers and fake accounts working all day so they can manipulate the prices.
Good to hear you are in profit and you didnt invest in this ico when the price pumped at 1.20$ after suppoman the clown promoted them, as like this you would loose money.
Good luck with your investments.

So you are the messiah of the newbies here? now who are using fake profiles here? can you tell what is your point of spreading the word that this is a scam? of course to destory that shit project because your coin could be beaten by a newcomer so called scam coin.Dont hate it too much let these investors do their thing,its their investments not yours.You can shutup now because you are just making noise here i am tired to read your shitty threads all over the forum you are literally flooding the whole forum.No offense but you are one of the reason why this forums are getting more strict .Its their money that they have risked what the hell is your business with these newbie investors?

D. Almeydo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:45:24 PM

The new platform promises to offer many advantages over the current cryptocurrencies available. They're planning on creating a new cryptocurrency with a network behind it that's capable of processing up to 1 million transactions per second with just a 3 second processing time per transaction!
The new platform states in their whitepaper that they hope to bring a huge new market to cryptocurrency with the advantages of their solution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: