Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:53:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe someday there will be clarity about who really Satoshi Nakamoto?  (Read 817 times)
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:45:50 AM

it would be really interesting to know who he is. maybe when bitcoin announced the world currency will be announced and he? Grin

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:21:31 PM

everyone knows who is the inventor of bitcoin, satoshi nakamoto, but the presence or absence of satoshi nakamoto is not very important, because it will cause debate if satoshi is published, it is better not to exist, and there will be no debate about the issue of bitcoin
Universe_CRPT

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:14:28 PM

Anything is possible. But for example the identity of the artist Banksy has not been disclosed. Maybe by the end of the life of the Creator will be revealed.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
meritbygrace

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:36:34 PM

As for me i would be happen if such happens. His a great person ,this very person has put food in one way other on our table.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:20:14 PM

I'm not sure, but we don't know that if bitcoin is accepted by the world, then Satoshi will become in the media, and claim that bitcoin is his creation and he will explain about the concept of bitcoin, after taht, he will thank to crypto users because maintaining the existence of bitcoin.
YamigaHyoushi

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

We should be really grateful to him. If not for him and his brilliant mind, our life wouldn't be easier. You are your own bank and you have a control over it. Cashless society in the future. Bye bye waiting in a long line just to buy or pay something. Faster and safer transactions. We better thank the legendary man.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:30:56 PM

Please write your writing down, I am very thirsty about information about this.
We must be thankful to him , for discovering and developing bitcoin. If that happens he will be famous all over the world and maybe other people will praise him. But no matter who he is , lets just be thankful and accept his decision that he dont want to be known and recognize.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:47:28 PM

better like this, hiding Satoshi's identity will make him safe.

and I think Satoshi intentionally made himself invisible to the public, the genius hiding
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:02:03 PM

Don't you know the feeling of being anonymous? It's great, isn't it?
Let just stay it that way and don't bother to know who is really Satoshi Nakamoto besides we've been nourish by it so just be contented. And even you squeeze every information that you'll find it will be end up the same as is.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
pehatas

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:29:43 PM

Of course, even the most modest and mysterious person sooner or later craves fame. I think he will open himself, after mining the last Bitcoin.
ZonaCrypto

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:19:49 PM

I hope so, hero needs to know in person. And so it's classified information, if only the Creator himself does not want to show themselves. In the network you can find a lot of fake creators.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:14:58 PM

It is better to keep it a secret. Keeping him anonymous will are Bitcoin more stable and out of politics and controversies. It will also make Bitcoin stable because if Nakamoto suddenly die, there will be a big impact in the price of Bitcoin.
mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

I dont have any information of this, i also want to know who is satoshi nakamoto
Maybe someday there will be clarity about who really Satoshi Nakamoto? I think NO, because maybe will give impact (negative or positif) to bitcoin, so better like this i think, stay in the shadow. that's cool
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:15:53 AM

I dont have any information of this, i also want to know who is satoshi nakamoto
Maybe someday there will be clarity about who really Satoshi Nakamoto? I think NO, because maybe will give impact (negative or positif) to bitcoin, so better like this i think, stay in the shadow. that's cool

If you are just patiently digging an information within social media or internet, you can acquire those infos you needed. But there are some who were just writing up about satoshi nakamoto to mislead the truth and to cover up his real entity. You are not just the one who are very much interested to know who really are satoshi but if this misery stayed just btc's to still be successful, then be it. Let the secret be the secret.
Flashback54

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:02:39 AM

Now a day it has become the hot topic among the bitcoin users but I think we should not think of it and we should make our proper focus on our investment or on bitcoin not on the inventor.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:30:31 AM

even if satoshi Nakamoto is still alive. I do not think it will be good idea for him/she to come out and reveal his/her identity because that might be the end of bitcoin. government especially US are really interested in the person and ones the identity is revealed he/she will undergo trials with several allegations against him. have you forgotten I liberty reserve was sunk and the website seazed up to day. by the time satoshi come out, it will be then you will be hearing millions of scam acusation that will be put against him
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:09:59 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto is still un Identified person until now the important is his creation which is bitcoin is still operated and continuously serve to many people. but my analysis was the originated creator of so many different hardware software and cellphone was responsible this type of crypto currency. that is my own opinion.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:45:41 AM

No one knows Satoshi Nakamoto and that brings us good, for this discovery he is very meritorious and brings everyone easy to achieve success. Many will be curious about him but remain anonymous. What an extraordinary person.

Kimberley_Isham

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:18:34 AM

I doubt this will ever happen. And this is for a number of reasons. Some people ever suggest that the man might be dead. How sure am I that it's not even a female? But he/she's has not really been active on this forum. Although that's not evidence enough. Discovering his identity is all the same of no use to anyone. In short it is neither of any use to the currency. I think things are much better the way they are at the moment.
FlexBrah

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:38:24 AM

I think that there is no such person. Probably it was a group of experienced programmers who pursued certain goals
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: